• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Dresden use his speed and is now behind Nina he turns his Shadow ball move into a Shadow fist knock Nina into the forest part of the battle area with his full power " I bet you think you found this place why think the house is on a island I made this area" he then use Hyper beam in wide burst

@JessBeth

Nikki just looked at her as she was confused" but but" she say as she looked down at the floor sighing

Blossom was supposed to stay in bed as she went to get some candy trying to sneak away from her mother ,,

Olivia just got of the shower as she yawned she couldn't sleep at all

Katherine came downstairs with new clothes as she was playing with her cousin @Dtlee31 @JessBeth

"We'll figure it out, right now we--!!!" Suddenly, she heard a blast outside as she look out the window, "What in the world?" She quickly run outside to see whats going on. "Dresden? Nina?"

"Well, you look better now--!!!" Cosmo heard a blast noise outside. "What the? Olivia, come with me!" He take her hand and run outside.

Nina is knocked out to the forest as she quickly get up. 'Yes, you did....and then you abandon us!!!" She shouted as she dodge the Hyper Beam.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom went to check what was going on outside"STOP IT DADDY STOP IT" she yelled scared as she didn't feel like resting

Olivia was pulled outside as she looked at cosmo she blushed

"Punsiment!!" black energy warpped Nina she started feeling the worst pain ever all over her body "Left because I had to you think I wanted to I thought if I left you would be free of danger look what happen" He eyes are glowing blood red he does not realize it but he increase the power of the Punsiment move he don't hear Bee at all

@JessBeth

"AHHH!!!!" Nina shouted in pain but she is struggling. " Free of Danger? You have been gone for too long..."

Sharon shouted. "Honey! Stop it! You're hurting her!!!"

Cosmo run and saw the fight between Dresden and Nina. "Nina? Dad, what are you doing?"

"Ahhhh!!! You think we are free from danger.....we lost one family member....my best friend....." Nina let out tears as she yells. "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDEDD YOU THE MOST?'

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Katherine heard everything as she locked the front door as she sniffed she gets sad everytime someone mention her mother no one was in the house

Mckenzie just walked up to her brother and pinned him down to stop him from hurting her niece

Nikki just was next to sharon very confused about what was going on

Dresden stops moves Kenzie off of him he looks at Sharon "told I was gone for to long" puts his hands in his jacket packet and walks away deeper into the forest

Aster was watching the whole thing from his window "sigh o dad your so reckless"

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Kenzie walk back to the house as the door was locked" uh...Sharon we are locked from the outside" she say trying to open the door as she sigh @JessBeth

"What?" Sharon tried to open the door and knocked the door. "Open this door!!!" She then look back to where Dresden is going. "Oh....Kenzie, I have to go...." She run off to Dresden.

Cosmo run to Nina and help her out. "Are you alright?'

Nina just fought and she slowly feel the pain. "......." She feel hurt ...in her heart.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Kenzie looked at nina she just help her sit up as she sigh" it be ok" she say " we are locked out of the house" she say

Nikki just wanted to find her parents so she went in the forest

Dresden was just walk he don't have a destination he was just walking he started crying "No Bee she never hated you she hates me........" he realizes no one is there he just talking " Ha I remember when we very first met Amber she could not read I taught her how" he started walking faster

Aster went down stairs when he heard the knock "kat what you doing crying" he picked her up and opened the door "guys you can come in I think kat get scared"

@Zeldafangirl @JessBeth

Sharon follow Dresden trail as she hoping he not going to hurt himself.

Cosmo pick up Nina and carry her inside the house, "Olivia, help me, bring the medicine downstairs the basement!!!"

Nina moaning in pain.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Dresden stops when he realizes where he is there is a white tree in front of him he walks up to and his name and Ambre's name are on the tree he fall's down on his kness and puts his hands in his face starts crying even more this the tree where he use to gave her the reading lessons "I'm so sorry Ambre I failed you as friend and as father"

Aster see's how bad Nina is hurt "Cosmo is she going to be alright"

@JessBeth

Sharon found Dresden, crying by the white tree where he shared it with Ambre. She come close as she slowly speak, "Dresden...."

"She'll be fine...." He carry her to her room as he put her on the bed.

@Dtlee31

Dresden just looks up at Sharon still crying looks like some drain all the happiness out of him "Don't look at me Sharon I'm a monster I hurt my own kid how could someone do that"

@JessBeth

Sharon walk closer and then slap his face. " Because you're an idiot.....You must remember that Nina is a girl....not like our sons to tough it up....." She then make him look at her. "When you fight her....are you mad because she hurt Blossom or is it because she not the little girl you know and love?"

@Dtlee31

"How can go back in that house everyone say it so what I did" He curled up in Sharon's lap like how use to when he was younger he whimpers a little bit "She never forgive me now Sherry Never"

@JessBeth

Sharon pet his head. "You must face it......everyone may have seen it but they'll forgive you....as for Nina....Nina may have change on the outside....but inside her heart...." Sharon slowly pat her hand on his chest. "She still the same little girl you know and love.....she just need Daddy love...."

@Dtlee31

Katherine just held onto aster as she was very scared as she just hiccup" mommy" she say crying

Olivia just went with him as she go get the medicine

Blossom go in her room she fell asleep when woke up she was in a cage of team rocket she screamed getting electrical shock

Dresden tail starts wag back and forth slowly "I guess I I'm a dummy head your right Sharon you can beat me up now if you want I think I deserve it"

@JessBeth

"Oh I'm going to beat you up all right...." She look down and have a scary, mean look on her face. " For years, I been waiting for you to return.....you come back for too long.....and hurting one of my daughter....." He can see the fire in her eyes as she is ready to kill him.

@Dtlee31

"Thanks!!" Cosmo said to Olivia as he put some medicine on Nina and then asking Kenize to change her clothes.

Nina moan in pain as she have tears in her eyes.

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back