• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

(i don't get deimon reply)

Blossom just looked at him" okay yay food" she say as she just looked at him" can you check my cut" she say to him" is it infected" she asked as she still felt a bit of pain on her cut

Sharon humming as she cooking, and then give some food for Katherine. "Dresden is still asleep....oh well, he's going to miss breakfast...."

In the cave, Nina wake up early then Nikki as she poke her cheek, "Hey, wake up...."

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine just looked at the food as she smiled" thank you auntie" she say as she looked at the food

Nikki just yawned as she sat up" hey" she say as she rubbed her eyes

Mckenzie just went into her broter and sharon room as she was drawing on her brother face as she was laughing a bit" WAKE UP" she yelled running from him laughing @Dtlee31 @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
"huh" Dresden gets up realize how was in the room "why you little i'm going to get you" he chases after Kenzie

Aster checks on Bee cut it looks like healing pretty good but she does not need to move a lot "Hey Bee your cut is fine but I would not make any fast movements"

Deimon smells the food and quickly rushes to the dinner table

@Zeldafangirl @JessBeth

"Ah, good morning Deimon, here you're..." Sharon give him breakfast as she hear a noise of Kenzie and Dresden. " Just like old time...." She giggle as she return to cook some more.

Nina stop poking. "Let's go....you wanna meet Sharon, right?" She look at Nikki.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Blossom looked at her brother" i'm hungry" she say as her stomach growled" i want to eat something big brother" she say as she smiled" too bad i can't go to the field trip but at least i get to spend time with big brother" she say smiling

Kenzie was running away from her brother as she laughed" haha you look funny" she say laughing

Nikki just sat up as she smiled" yeah lets go" she told the girl as she smiled she was excited about meeting sharon she looked like her mom she get confused for her mother

As Sharon cooking, she hear that Blossom can't go to school and Cosmo give her an overdose medicine. "What?" She said as she is not happy about this.

Cosmo woke up and come in the kitchen. "Morning everyone...." Then he see Sharon, who is not not happy. "Um...."

"Cosmo, you overdose a medicine to my little girl?" She sound scary.

"Um....I can explain...." Cosmo said as he say quietly.

Nina is walking in the wood, while Nikki is behind her. "If you're hungry....don't worry, once we get there, she'll feed us....."

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Blossom was bored as she was in bed watching tv as she was coughing a little bit as she just lay in bed as she was told to not to move a lot" i want to eat big brother" she sighed a bit

Nikki was following her" i am kinda hungry i haven't aten anything for few days" she told her

Kathrine hugged demion as she liked him she was on her boaster seat eating her food as she laughed" can we go to the park auntie" she asked

"Sorry Bee I was thinking" he quickly gets up and go's into the kitchen grabbing his and Bee's plate walking back to the room "Here you go" he careful hands her the plate of food

Deimon was eating his food and playing with kat

Dresden final catches up Kenzie and jumps on her "Now my revenge" he starts tickling her laughing evilly while he does it

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl (sorry was cleaning up)

Blossom smiled as she saw the food as she sit up a little looking at him" its my fault that cosmo is in trouble" she say looking down as she eat her food

Kenzie was still ticklish as she was laughing" it tickles" she say as she laughed as she was enjoying her brother again

Aster eats and listens to bee "Hmmm you really want to go on that field trip huh I wonder" he starts thinking of a plan

"can't believe your still ticklish Kenzie come on lets eat" walks to kitchen wets a towel to wipe his face off sits down at the dinner table looking at how good it is to be back home but notice that Nina still not here his ears go down a little bit

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Kenzie hears footsteps in the forest" she's coming with some other person" she say she had good hearing unlike her brother she just smiled as she seat at the table as she looked at sharon looked mad

Blossom just sighed" mom won't let me go unless she comes with me i'm her little girl" she say to him

Sharon keep lecture Cosmo as she didn't pay attain to Blossom or Kenzie.

Nina finally made it out of the wood and see the house, "Here we are....." Nina start walk towards the house, and then open the door. "I'm here...." Nina shouted.

Sharon suddenly stop what she doing as she hear Nina voice, "Nina...." She run out of the kitchen and see Nina. "Oh, Nina!!!!" She go and hug her.

"Mom!!" Nina is being hugged very tight.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Nikki looked at the woman as she was a little bit scared what to say to her' its a big house man i'm so hungry' she thought

Deimon, Aster and Dresden also joined in on the hug

"Omg Nina your here final"

"Hey Nina we have some gifts for you"

"O Nina were have you been huh scaring your mom and me like that" Dresden stops the hug and then starts pulling Nina ear

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Nina was in shocked to see her father and brothers, here. "What the?" She then got her ears pulled by her after, Dresden. "Ow ow ow ow!!!" she feel hurt i her ears.

"Dresden, be gentle...." Sharon said. "Hmm? What? Kendre?" She saw Nikki as she in shocked.

Cosmo see whats going on as he see Nina, "Nina, finally you're back!!!"

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Dresden looks at Sharon and back at Nina "Fine but alone cause you told me" he stops pulling her ear and gives her another hug "Nina your in big trouble but i'm really glad to see" he see's the other girl at the door "who is that Sharon"

Deimon and Aster start looking for Nina's gifts in the box they had with them

@JessBeth

Nikki shook her head" No thats my mother i'm nichole nikki for short ma'am" she say

Blossom walk down as she got scared" daddy" she coughed

Sharon look even more shocked. "Eh? Daughter? You're Kendra daughter?" Then she hears Nikki stomach growling. "Oh my....you must be hungry...come in and see, we have plenty of food...."

Nina look at her father when he hug her. "Why are you here?" She sound like mad as she not a happy little girl that Dresden use to know.

Cosmo then see Olivia is not coming out of the room, so he go check on her.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Olivia was looking outside she haven't been out her room for a week she was depressed she locked herself in her not eating

Nikki looked at her" food yay" she say she wanted to meet her before

"Why I'm here you little ugh" He hits her on the top of her head not to hard and walks to Bee "Yeah Bee are you feeling ok"

Deimon looks confused guess she not the Nina we remember he goes back table starts eating again

"Are you not happy to see us at all whats wrong with you"

@Zeldafangirl @JessBeth

Katherine went to Nina" wanna play nina" she asked as she smiled

Blossom looked at him" i missed daddy big brothers has gifts" she asked

"Ow!!" She rubbed her head as she watched Dresden go to Blossom. Then she see Deimon is eating and the Aster talking to her. "What wrong with me? Nothing..." She said to him as she see Katherine asked if she wann play. "....No thanks....I'm out..." She turn away and close the door behind. She feel more mad now that she saw her father and her brothers.

Cosmo knocked on the door, "Olivia?"

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

"O yeah we do have gifts here you go" he hands her a pretty Emerald 'I hope you like it Bee"

"O don't you walk away from me" Aster chase after Nina

"O boy so much for him changing and not arguing with her hey kat I play with you I'm done eating now" he walks to kat and picks her up

@Zeldafangirl @JessBeth

Olivia didn't answer the door as she looked outside" what" she say from the door as she felt hurt

Katherine just looked at him" yaaay" she laughed

Blossom just looked at him tears in her eyes" why am i hated" she cried

Nikki follow sharon" my mom is gone someone took her it been two years" she say scared what she say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back