• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"I'm still the oldest so I can pull your ear if I want to" then gives her the biggest hug that he can "Please tell me you missed your big brother I'm sorry I was gone so long"

Aster just rolls his eyes "you don't have to brave all the time there's a time and place for everything and right now you need to rest please don't make me be mean to you you know I don't like that"

Deimon was knocked out on the other side of the bed

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Sharon is resting in her room as she cry quietly.

Cosmo watched when Dresden and Kenzie have a monument together. The he go check on Blossom, only that he found his little brother in her room.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Kenzie hugged her brother" i uh miss you i regret everything i done for katy i killed people i was fourced to save you guys" she say as she cried

Blossom looked at him" i be good" she cried" cosmo" she sit up she was the youngest in her family

"What Katy I thought Katy was done for she still alive" need go check on Sharon " Kenzie tell you what you can have my room and we can talk all about I'm worried about Sharon she don't look all that well ok" he starts going up stairs walks in Sharon room " Sherry are you ok can I come in or no boys in the room"

Aster saw Cosmo "hey Cosmo Bee being stubborn as always and Deimon is knocked out cold "

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Cosmo signs as he look at Deion. "I swear you guys never change...." He help him up and put him in the bed. And then, look at Blossom, "Time for a medicine ...."

Sharon hear Dresden voice as she said, "Um....i-its you're room too....." She suddenly sound so shy, was ir because its been too long that she alone with a man, but not just a man, her husband.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Blossom looked at her brother" No i don't wanna medicine nasty" she whine as she just looked at him he looked displeased as she was still being stubborn" no i don't wanna take nasty medicine" she say kicking the blanket off of her

"So Sherry now that its just you and me" he slowly close the door and walks to the bed lays next to her then whispers in her ear "how long has it been Sherry I bet you always would have dreams about me I know I did" he wraps his tail around them both

@JessBeth

Sharon feel his tail rapping around her. "Nn...." She try to not to make a noise. "W-Who said I dream about you......" She said as she try to cover the truth.

"Come on, Blossom, quit acting like a little kid and take a medicine..." Cosmo mean it.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

blossom just cover herself with the blanket" no" she say as she at up as her brothers were giving her the scary look" fine" she say opening her mouth

Katherine were having a bad dream as she was crying in her sleep she had a bad dream about her daddy @JessBeth

"O so you don't dream about me then so who is this other man in your life" Sharon can't tell if he joking or being serious he looks her right in the eyes

Aster watches them go back and forth

Deimon is now snoreing lightly but wakes up and here someone crying in the other room he sleeply get's up and go's in kat room ans starts rubbing her head

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Katherine open her eyes as she felt someone rubbing her head" wah i'm scared i don't want daddy to take me away he kill mommy" she cry as she was scared she cries hard

"W-What? What other man?" She can feel that Dresden is staring at her as her heart pounding like crazy and her face turn red. It been a long time see her cute expression on her face. " Are you teasing me....or what...."

Cosmo give Blossom some spoon foll a medicine and said, "Good girl..."

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Last edited by a moderator:
Deimon realizes who the little one is o man its Ambre baby girl he pick her up and lays her on his chest "Hey don't worry about lets go to sleep together ok I keep all the bad people away"

@Zeldafangirl

"Sherry I can understand if you were tempted to do something like that" he pulls her closer to him and nibbles on her ear a little bit "ha your so fluffy Sherry I never let you be alone ever again" he goes back to nibbles on her ear more

@JessBeth

Katherine just sniffed" go away bad people" she say laying on his chest" i miss mommy" she say as she held to him

Blossom looked at him as she sigh" i eant ice cream" she say drousy the dosage was too high

"hahaha that's right go away bad people" he looks at her "yeah I miss your mommy too she was my best friend so now i'm going to be your best friend"

Aster looks at Cosmo and then at Bee "hahaha Cosmo I think you gave a little to much" he giggles about it

@Zeldafangirl @JessBeth

Sharon let out a moan as she have never have her ear bit, only Dresden. "You think I go cheated on you...never....I love you.....so much...."

Cosmo hold on Blossom and said, 'I guess I did..oh man......."

A far, Nina is walking toward the house, not knowing about their return.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

"Haha know it you love me and I love you too my little fluffy Sharon" he turns her around to face him and gaves her a long kiss on the lips "I think I own you a very very special reward" he puts the covers over them and starts being naughty to Sharon

@JessBeth

Blossom was dizzy as she felt like she nedded to throw up she got up as she didn't make it" ooooh" she say dizzy

Katherine looked at him" be kathrin friend like mommy" she say sniffing

Katherine just nods" Auntie usually sing to me or rea" she say rubbing her eyes

blossom just felt dizzy" i don't feel so good i need to throw up" she say she had to much in her her brother put overdose in the medicine

Deimon blushes he a going singer but he does like to show it "ok I do it but don't tell anyone ok" he starts singing a sing mom taught him and rocks side to side

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine start to close her eyes falling asleep as she smiled she didn't really like sleeping alone it was scary

blossom coughed" big brother ashter i don't feel so good i need to puke" she say heating up @Dtlee31 @JessBeth

blossom just did when she was finished" ooooh i want mommy" she say as she saw the themonator she open her mouth' this isn't fair thanks a lot cosmo now i can't go on that field trip i was looking forward to go' she thought as she had a high fever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back