• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

blossom smiled a bit" it okay i want mom i know she busy with daddy but i want mom" she to her big brothers

"Um...I think you better wait until tomorrow....." said Cosmo as he have a feeling that they are not going to come out of their room. "Anyway, Aster......um...is Dad doing ok......you know dealing without Mom around...." Cosmo talked to Aster.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

"Well his ok now when we first started traveling he was when but after that he get pretty worried we was having nightmares talking about that you guys and.....Ambre was endanger I guess he was right but how did he know" Aster starts thinking about it

@JessBeth

Blossom looked at she a little upset with him she had to miss the field trip to an amusement park she couldn't even walk she felt so dizzy her head hurts"" can i get to bed" she coughed she wouldn't be able to sleep at all

Blossom went back to sleep as she was struggling to sleep her head hurts she was sweating

Kenzie went for a late walk looking for nina

"She stays out this late I give her a good talking to when I....." he starts yawning " i'm not tried I really want give Nina her gift" Aster missed Nina a lot but he knows that she needs someone to talk to

@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikki was walking around the forest as she sighed she been on her own for two years since her mother dissaperance she saw a girl training she was watching hoping not to get noticed @JessBeth

"Yeah I know but I had time to think about it and with the Ambre thing she need a brother that help her not arguing with her" he yawns again "ugh stupid sleep"

@JessBeth

Nikki came out" sorry i was just passing by i'm looking for my moms friend" she say" been looking for my mom for two years she disappeared" she tpld her" i'm nikki" she told her @JessBeth

Nina looked at Nikki as said, " You went out to find someone in the middle of night, thats stupid...." She put out her fire power. "Would you rather rest for now and go sreach for it in the morning?"

@Zeldafangirl

Nikki sigh as she slid down a tree" what about you it's stupid to train middle of night do you know anyone named sharon by any chance" she asked the girl

Nina looked at Nikki. "Sure....but you have to wait until tomorrow......" Nina turn around and headed to the cave. "Come with me....its way safer to sleep...."

@Zeldafangirl

Nikki just follow the girl as she yawn a little going to the cave falling asleep

blossom woke up in the morning her brothers stay by her side wanting her mom she try to get out of bed

Nina aslo fall asleep in the cave with Nikki as waited on the next day

~~~Morning~~~

Sharon slowly wake up after last night with Dresden, she look at him and give him a kiss and slowly get off the bed and go get make breakfast.

Cosmo is sleeping in Blossom room, on the floor.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Katherine woke up as she was rubbing her eyes she went downstairs as she yawned" morning Auntie shairn" she say rubbing her eyes" i like cousins" she told her

Blossom just put the blanket over her head moaning

Sharon see Katherine and smiles, "I'm glad you like you're cousin.....now lets go eat breakfast. She go in the kitchen and start making breakfast. Sharon looking happy as she cooking.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom woke up as she just looked at her brother as she just smiled looking around" big brother aster" i'm hungry" she say as she yawned a little big" can we eat i want mom i can't go to school" she say pouting a little

Katherine was playing with her toys as she smiled" auntie do you need help" she asked her aunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back