• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Dresden was shocked at what he said "what are you talking about Bee" he picks her up and holds her giving her a hug "You know I love you Bee don't say things like that"

Deimon was happy "Alright lets go in the backyard and have some fun ok" he grabs a few toys and walks ouside playing with kat

@Zeldafangirl

Nina is headed to the battle area and see that Aster following her. " Why are you following me?"

Cosmo said, "Would you come out? There someone I want you to meet....'

Sharon give her breakfast and said, "Eat first then we talk...." She smiles as she sit down.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom looked at him" but but nina hates me i didn't do anything" she say holding to her dad

Katherine was smiling" playing with cousin" she say going outside

Nikki ate her fast she was very hungry

Olivia just shut everyone out she just cry" go away" she cried

"Because why are you being meany to everyone I understand you change but how could you do that to Bee I want answers!"

@JessBeth

Nina stop moving and turn to him. "Do what? Blossom? Its her own faults.....I told her I'll be train extra hard....She asked to battle me so she can also be strong....I warn her that I'm won't go easy....."

Cosmo signs. "Olivia, its been weeks now.....you going to get hungry...."

Sharon smiles as she watched Nikki.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Olivia unlock the door as she open the door as she looked bad

Nikki just finished as she clean her mouth as she looked up at her" mom were friends with you" she asked doing the dishes

Blossom just smiling looking at him" yup daddy i wanna train with daddy" she say

"Yeah well now she thinks you hate her if you really cared about her you stay and be with your family not training all day long" Aster storms back in the house slamming the door mumbling to himself he goes into his room and locks the door

@JessBeth

Blossom looked at her brother as she was worried" big brother you ok" she asked

Katherine saw it was raining as she jump in the puddle laughing

Cosmo said, "Oh my...." He have never seem Olivia look like that.

Nina watches Aster walk away and headed inside the house. " Since when did he start care about me?" Nina said as she start practices her moves.

Sharon smiles. " Beat friends we are.....the last time I see you're mother is when she meet this handsome water-pokemon and headed to the next island....."

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

(brb cleaning)

Dresden see's Aster storm by goes into his room "So much for him trying not to get into with Nina haha I think he be fine Bee"

Deimon "Hey your going to get us all wet hahaha"

@Zeldafangirl

(ok)

Blossom just sigh as she smiled" can i get down i'm 14" she say

Katherine was playing as she just laughing" i wanna meet uncle" she say splashing

Olivia just looked at him she hasn't sleep she been having trouble sleeping

Nikki just smiled" i uh dunno what to say she gone she missing" she say tears in her eyes

Dresden Blushes realize she not little anymore his ears go down "Sorry Bee I been gone for to long" he puts her down back in the bed

"Sure after were done playing and get cleaned up ok" he continues playing with kat

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at him as her head was hurting" no daddy i don't mind daddy my head hurts" she say

Katherine just smiled as she splash as she laughed" i'm done i'm all muddy i like mud" she laughed

Cosmo bend down and said, "What happen to you?"

Sharon looked at her. "Tell me, what happen?'

Nina is fighting the dummy and she look at Aster window. '......" She haven't seen seen Aster for a long time, but she always remember that she and Asyer alway arguing.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

"your just a mess him haha" here Cosmo all ready put out some medicine for you to take it a pill he hands her the pill and some water "Bee I'm going to check on Nina ok I be back in a min" Dresden walks outside and see's Nina training "So are you training to protect people or to kill someone huh"

"O man mom's going to kill me" he rains the water that outside and cleans kat as best he can

@Zeldafangirl @JessBeth

Nikki looked at her she sat on the couch with her she sigh" well... my daddy went to go to kento region but he never came back than mom left to find him she said she be back but she never did i'm lonely i'm scared they are dead" she say crying a bit

Olivia looks at him" i can't sleep i want to be with you" her stomach growls

Katherine got cleaned as she got picked up

Sharon slowly wipe her tears. "Now don't cry, do you believe they're gone?'

Cosmo smiles a bit. "Why don't you take a bath and then eat breakfast...."

Nina is punching the dummy. " What it to you.....since you been gone, its my job to protect them....." She didn't turn to see him as she still hitting the dummy.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Nikki shook her her head" no i know they are alive i'm going to find them" she say as she smiled looking at her" thanks for the food i need to find them" she say

Olivia did what she was instructed to do she took a long shower as she let the water hit her head

"O I see so you were protecting Bee when you almost cut her open" He blast a Shadow ball at the dummy its like it was never there "Since you want to be rude to your dad how about I show you what real power is" Dresden eyes turn red black energy starts flowing around him "Lets play" he gives Nina a evil grin

@JessBeth

"Now, hold it, young lady, you can't run off like that...." Sharon stop her.

Cosmo is waiting for her outside the bathroom.

Nina back away when Dresden hit the dummy with a Shadow Ball. Nina see he is turn serious as she she ready to fight, "Bring it...." She then use Flamethower at him.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back