• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Deimon looks at Kat "Kat don't try to go up to fast ok don't me like me and you never enjoyed your childhood cause I cared about was getting strong"

Aster looks at Bee "I'm looking at some case files me and dad solved to find some clues that's all"

Dresden was laying in the bed "yeah Cosmo whats up something wrong"

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Cosmo look at him, "Umm.....I found someone who needed a place to stay for a while......so is it ok if he stay in our house since we have lots of room...."

@Dtlee31

Sharon look at everyone and realize that Nikki is missing again. "That girl....." She go to Kenzie. "Kenzie.....she gone again...."

@Zeldafangirl

Nikki walk in the house as she scrapes from training she had blood on her mouth she ran up to yhe bathroom trying not to get caught

kenzie smell blood on nikki as she points upstairs" she's here i smell blood on her" she told sharon @JessBeth

"Oh Dad one more question.....um...let say that...um....are you ok that if ether Nina or Blossom have a boyfriend?...." Cosmo asked him "that" question to Dresden.

@Dtlee31

Sharon go upstair and found a bathroom shut. "Nikki?" she knocked the door.

@Zeldafangirl

Nikki heard a knock on the door" yes ma'am" she say as she wasn't strong enough the dooor was unloaded she just clean up the blood

Katherine just hold onnto him smiling as she tookk a cookie from the jar

Katherine just frown" i want cookie" she looked at at him she cried having a tantrum

nikki open thhe door" i'm fine" she say hearing the little girl crying

Deimon looks at her "Hey don't cry you know mom will kill me if you she see's you eating cookie before dinner"

Dresden "sorry the answer is still no

Blossom was pouting as she lay in bed as she hug the pillow" i wanna train lateer" she say

Katherine stop crying as he gave her a bar that had her allergy she bite on it coughing hard scratching her body her cheeks became puffy

nikki cry as she open the door hugging sharon crying

(haha Zelda it was fruit bar not peanut bar)

"Cosmo I just get attacked by a enhanced pokehuman why are you asking me those questions now of all times "

Dresden looks back and see's that Cosmo is gone he sighs I need to work on my anger stupid houndoom side of me I say sorry later he rubs his chest even tho Bee healed him one of his ribs was still broken

Katherine was coughing like crazy she didn't know she was allergic only her aunt knew she cough she forgot she is allergic of nuts she was breathing heavily while getting carried" auntie" she say hurting swallowing butt it hurt her

Sharon hear Diemon cried. "Kenzie, take care of Nikki for me...." Sharon run to the kitchen. "What happen?"

@Zeldafangirl

Cosmo is at his garden as he is worry about Chad is hitting on his little sister, Nina and worry that if Nina like him back....He need to talked to Aster.

@Dtlee31

Katherine was coughing like crazy she got lied on her bed she just try to swallow again" mmm" she sound she was scared she look at aunt while she get treated for eating the peanuts she just cried she try tto talk but couldn't she just made sounds with her mouth telling her she was in pain @JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back