• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom looked at her mom" Mom i'm gonna help big brother with the garden can i do that or do i have to stay inside" she say crossing her arms

Katherine was playing with her stuffed charzard as she laughed waiting for her food @JessBeth

"And why does she need your help to leave Island we have a boat think you very much and a plane" Dresden walks out of the waterfall "what are you doing here Nina I told Sherry I take care of the berries she must have forget" he looks at the boy "and who are you stranger"

@JessBeth @DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharon look at Blossom, "Very well, you can help you're bother with a garden...." Sharon give food to Katherine. "Here you go!"

@Zeldafangirl

Nina quickly turn around when she hear a familiar voice. "D-Dad? You're up? I thought you stay in bed...." She then see that Dreaden look at Chad. "Dad....this is Chad...Chad, meet my Dad...." Nina said.

@Dtlee31

@DaManofWar

Blossom smiled as she grabbed her brothers hand as she went to the garden" big brother mom said yes i can't believe i can't leave the house unless she takes me to the island" she say to him

Katherine just clapped as she smiled looking at her" auntie sharien" she say" is good auntie" she told her

Nikki looked at her she saw her speech was delayed a bit @Dtlee31 @JessBeth

Nikki slightly blushed she didn't know the feeling but somehow she kinda liked deimon she just looked aways" um i'm going out" she told sharon as she didn't eat yet she rushed out of the house

He sighed and shake's his hand "Yeah Dresden this must be my wife's doing I will have a few words with her later come on you two there's a wild pokemon eating the berries that we want were going to have to scare it off first" Dresden gets on all fours in a blink of eye he was gone

@JessBeth @DaManofWar

"Dad...um...he left..." said Nina as she look back to Chad. 'What do you think about my Dad?"

@Dtlee31

@DaManofWar

Sharon smiles as she also making breakfast for Diemon, Aster, Cosmo and Nikki. "Hm? I wonder where she go?"

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine just looked at her aunt" Auntie why can't i have grown-up food" she asked while eating her food

Blossom just was planting a rose she smiled @JessBeth

Sharon look at Katherine, "Because you're still little....." She smiles and wonder if Dresden is still in his room, but she didn't know he went outside.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine looked at her aunt as she smiled " yup i'm 4" she say as she looked" can you tell me about mommy" she asked dropping her spoon" opsie" she say

Blossom looked at her brother as she smiled" i wish i can train" she told her brother

Katherine looked at her" yeah i want to know i want to know what was she like how you found her" she say @JessBeth @Dtlee31

"Lets not push at least she let you outside" he grabs the seeds and starts planting them "And plus don't you have a pack of homework that you need to do anyway Bee"

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine looked at her" you don't have to i can wait" she smiling" i done" she say pushing her plate she only ate half

Blossom just frown" but i don't want to can you help" she asked @JessBeth @Dtlee31

Lilia just went bck to sharon house as she wanted to cry she got cheated on by her best friend she open the door seeing a little girl and sharon she stood at the doorway dropping on the floor with her bag

Katherine just looked at her" i don't wanna i want to play" she say @JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back