• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

While Deimon was fixing food and Aster was waiting for the food still yawning. Dresden was in his room papers all over the wall with threads and thumbnails connecting them together he sighs " I wonder how Sherry is doing its been so long"he keeps thinking to himself staring at his cellphone. "She not going to answer she total mad at me maybe I should just give her a ring just once that's it" he picks up the phone and dails for home he puts it on speaker phone and waits for someone to answer.

@Zeldafangirl @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Dresden Pause for a few min's " Hey Sherry its me how are you doing" he so nervous "Why i'm I so nervous about talking to her its Sherry" he says thinking to himself even with the door closed he can hear the two goof balls in the dinning room

" Hey come on let go why do always put me in a headlock your so mean"

" Come on you know its fun hahaha"

Dresden rolls his eyes " I deal with them later" thinking to himself

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

He hears her drop something "hmmm is she just as shocked as me" thinking to himself. "Y...Yeah its me Sherry before you yell at I want to say I'm sorry for leaving like how i did I'm sorry" he waits for her to yell his ear off he hears the boy's cleaning the dishes.

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Kenzie was afraid her big brother was on the phone she took deep breaths she was scared of her brother talking to her" i can't talk to him" she say scared picking up the food @JessBeth

Sharon didn't say a word as she still in shocked to hear his voice as she drop the phone and slowly fainted.

Cosmo walk in the house as he saw her about to fall. "Mom!!!" He quickly catch her on time. "Mom, what's wrong?"

@Zeldafangirl @Dtlee31

His ears lift up in excitement. " Omg Kenzie is that you did Sherry just faint is that Cosmo I hear in the background" he leans in the chair back and forth his tail is wagging has not done that in a long time he hears a knock on the door.

" Hey Dad me and big brother are going to start training at the usual spot see you there ok don't forget to eat too"

"Yeah ok I be there and sure I eat my food thanks"

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Kenzie just tear up" i want to see you i regret the things i done but sherry helps me to heal" she cried on the phone

Katherine went to cosmo to her auntie" Auntie shaien you okay" she asked cutely

"What happen, Mom?" Cosmo slowly pick her up and take it to the sofa. "Blossom, go get me a smelly medicine,quick!" He asked Blossom."Aunt Kenzie?" He is looking to her to know what going on. Then he look at little Katherine, "She'll be ok...."

@Zeldafangirl @Dtlee31

Kenzie looked at him" its you dad" she say to him

Blossom went to get the medicine" here big brother" she say she sigh as she was thinking bout nina she was hated

Katherine just looked at her aunt than to cosmo" but i'm hungrie" she whine

He pauses again "I don't know I'm I ready to face them just yet they sound happy with out me the kids can go back whenever they want but i think there worried about me". He thinks up a storm to himself he shakes his head "Kenzie don't cry and about seeing you that's going to have to wait I'm glad your doing ok"

Mean while at the training spot the boys are training there hardest

" Come on little bro when can't break my Protect hahaha"

" Stop teaseing me ok' he charges up a Solorbeam blast at his brother Protect shield.

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

"Wait? Dad?!' Cosmo is sound happy as he looked at Blossom, "Take care of Mom!" He quickly run to the phone and grab the phone, "Dad?! Is is really you? Are you coming home? Its been so long!!!"

@Zeldafangirl @Dtlee31

Kenzie just was angry as she walked out the door slaming the door

Katherine heard the door slam she just cried

"Oh Hi Cosmo about that I may not be back so soon I'm looking into somethings and need to check them out". He has his brand new Special Task force badge in his hand throwing it up in the air everynow and then Deimon and Aster badges where on the table too ."So how have you been kiddo" he looks at a few of the papers on the table.

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

"Um....not so good....one of our family member, Ambre...died.....Nina is shutting herself......and Mom, well, she try to not to think about you since....but I'm good....but I am hoping that you must return or else Mom will kill, I mean real kill you...." said Cosmo.

@Zeldafangirl @Dtlee31

He did not realize it but he started to tear up. " W...What did say that Ambre is gone" he quickly gets out of the chair "its been to long they will hate me" he says to himself ". I well see what I can do me and goof balls will be there as soon as we can and I have to tell them about Ambre......".

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Katherine heard her cosmo about her mom as she got sad she went over to cosmo and hug his leg" i miss mommy" she cried holding to his pants crying @JessBeth

Katherine just went back to te living room as she watch her aunt" be okay" she say playing by the couch she was still sad about her cousin meation her mom she wasn't smiling

blossom saw kat was sad as she didn't know what to do she help her mom she made the medicine as clsmo say @JessBeth

"Yeah sure I will" he hangs up the phone wipeing the tears off his face in anger he punches the wall making a huge hole in it ."Damn it I can't leave just yet sigh" He walks to the dinner table grabbing his food eating it on the way to the training spot he's them takeing a break.

" Hey Dad why you take so...." he could tell something was wrong

"Dad why do you look so pale I told you to eat your food.....Dad"

"....Huh no its not that...oh its Ambre she gone guys...."

"Dad that's not funny" he looks at his face "No way but...." he starts tearing up little wipeing his face. "But how did it happen this just a bad dream" he pokes his face nevermind its real"

"....Sorry guys but Cosmo said hi" everyone is quite for a few mins

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Cosmo hang up the phone and signs, he went back to the living room and see Blossom is struggling. "Blossom, can you make something for Katherine...I'll take care of Mom...." He put a wet fowl on her forehead.

Sharon is moan a little.

@Zeldafangirl @Dtlee31

Katherine looked at as she give him a sad look" no i'm not hungrie" she say as she lay on the other couch

Olivia was watching her boyfriend in a distant she was shy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back