• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Ambre sigh" a month ago" she say" he was nice at first than he evolve into a charzard and he changed he forced me to do it i tried to walk away from him and he force me to bed" she say as she sat up covering her face as she said it she didn't want sharon to see her cry @JessBeth

Ambre looked at her" i was scared he hurt my only family what am i gonna do now will you help me with my baby" she cried on sherry shirt her hand was trembling in fear as she try to calm down

Last edited by a moderator:
ambre just nodded as she walked out to her bacony as she sigh as she close her eyes giving sharon to think this through she put her through a lot

Blossom was on her brothers lap" big brother we has medicine for pox to go away" she say to him tiredly her mom woke her up so she was very cranky she just held onto her brother shirt as she was rubbing her eyes

Blossom looked at her brother as she just smiled" big brother can you check my homework mommy is busy i don't want to bug her" she told her

Ambre just waited for sharon what she was going to say if she was allowed to keep her baby she rubbed her stomach @JessBeth

"Of course...." Cosmo take a look at her homework.

Sharon is outside with Kenzie as she told her about. "Everything feel so fast when she told me that news...." she said to Kenzie.

@Zeldafangirl

Kenzie looked at her as she looked up as she sigh" welli know how she feels scared to tell my past haunts me forced to do something you don't want to do we take care of the baby it's okay trust me" she say to her

Blossom smiled as she saw some of her math was wrong she was learning the times tables at school @JessBeth wanna skip couple months later

Sharon signs as she already made up her mind, she go back to Ambre and she can see that she is nervous. "....Ambre.......I just wanna to say that what you did is you're own fault and for that its you're responsibility......you better take care of yourself if you want you're baby to be heathy....."

Cosmo give her a little help and then after that she send her to her room.

@Zeldafangirl (sure thing)

4 years later

Blossom was in her room as she was 14 years old as she just smiled doing her homework her birthday was coming up soon as she was happy ambre was missed she was sad when the human killed her she was trying to protect nina

Katherine was playing downstairs as she looked at her aunt" Auntie sharie" she say wrong as she giggled a bit" i'm hungri" she say to her wrong she missed her mom like a lot she was only 4 she was born on christmas day

Sharon is washing the dishes as she hear Katherine calling. "Oh, my hungry little fireball!" She alway calling her a nickname. "I'll make you a food just as soon as I finish washing.

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine just giggle as she was drawing on a sketch book" yay" she say as she liked her nickname she was happy she just drew her family" okay Auntie" she say as she was humming she always wanted to go to school but is too young to go so she stays home nina and Blossom was at school

Nina, who is turn 15, is bored as she wanna get out of the house. She is being a typical teenager as she walk in the living room. "Mom, I'm going out!"

Cosmo, turn 23, is cutting some garden along with his pokemon friends.

Sharon hear Nina voice as she said, "Nina, can watch over--" Then she hear a door slam as she know Nina have already left.

@Zeldafangirl

Kenzie walked downstairs as she smiled bending down to Katherine as she smiled looking at her drawing she was drawing" you okay Sharon" she asked as she heard Nina slam the door

Katherine as she smiled looking at her as she went back to the drawing her picture her stomach was growling again as she was hungry

Sharon signs. "I have a hard time dealing with Nina as a teenager now.....she alway went out and come home late....." said Sharon as she washing the dishes.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom came downstairs" hey mom let me help with washing the dishes" she say as she just smiled

Kathrine was pouting as she finially finish her picture as she looked at blossom was helping her aunt out as she was helping out

"Oh, thank you, sweetie..." She then look at Kenzie."Kenzie, why don't you play with Kathrine while I'm making some dinner, now..." Sharon said as start cooking.

@Zeldafangirl

Kenzie just tickle kat she missed her brother as she sighed it been a long time since she saw him since she was 10

Kat was laughing as she was very ticklish" it tickles" she laughed @JessBeth @Dtlee31 (meantion)

Dresden walks back in to the hotel room that he rented out with bags of food in his hand. "Ok guys I get the food its your turn to cook this time Deimon"

"Alright I do need to learn how to cook better and we have been training for a long time" He starts cooking the food Dresden walks in to the room the kids are sleeping in and wakes up Aster. "Art wake up foods about to be ready" he laughs a Little Aster wake's up yawning " Wish you would not call me that but I have get use to it" He hugs his dad and walks in to the dinner table waiting for breakfast to get done.

Blossom finished as she smiled" mama do you need more help" she asked as she smiled she sighed missing her daddy

Katherine was laughing trying to get away from kenzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back