• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom looked at her mom" okay mommy" she say as she fell asleep next to kenzie

Olivia just smiled as she watch the tv she had a bad life maybe this is start of a better life with the other pokehumans @JessBeth

Olivia looked at her" yup i have no where to go call me liv" she say to her smiling" i'm glad i can get to know you more" she told her @JessBeth

Olivia just look at her as she looked down tears came down her face" i had a heard life my parents was murdered in front of my eyes my best friend is dead cause of teamrocket" she cried hugging her knees to her chest @JessBeth

Olivia just gulped" yeah i don't want to talk about it" she say turning away from her as she sighed" i had a horrible life ever since i was 5 i been on my own" she say to her" you had a happy life" she say as she got up as she went to cosmo as she cried on his shirt" cosmo" she cried

Blossom just looked at her mom as she smiled looking as she woke up as she had a wet towell on her forehead" what the towell for" she asked

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina looked at Olivia walking away. "Hey, where are you going?" She asked as the Olivia gone to Cosmo.

Cosmo is looking at the plants with a book as he suddenly feel someone grab his shirt. 'Huh? Olivia?" He saw her crying. 'Hey, what's wrong?"

Sharon putting a cold,wet towel on her forehead as she saw Blossom waking up. 'Oh, I just put it on you're forehead....it look like you nave more pox on you're forehead....."

@Zeldafangirl

Olivia looked at him as she cried she just points" she asking too many questions about me why i'm and my past" she cried" it seems like she don't want me here" she say holding to his shirt" all i want is happiness i sometimes i'm not worth living" she told him she was scared of nina she was scary

Blossom just sigh" mommy i'm scared" she say as she just lay there she reach up to grab sharon shirt as she looked at her with her red eyes" what mommy mean morre than pox" she aasked " i want bubby where is bubby" she cried a bit@JessBeth

Cosmo pick her up and put her on his lap. "Aww, there there, Nina is not scary....and she just wanna know about you, she is doing it to protect her family...."

Sharon look at here. 'Relax, sweetie, I'll look for bubby....."

@Zeldafangirl

Olivia looked at him" oh i don't even know what a family is i guess i been alone for so long i don't know what is a family is i guess this is a start for a new life" she say sitting on him as she blushed

Blossom looked at her mom as she just calm down as her mom was looking for bubby" i guess i don't have to go to school" she say laughing a little but her big sis will bring her homework" will nina stay home with me mommy" she asked @JessBeth

"You see, I have four little brothers and sisters......that a lot to take care of them..." Cosmo chuckles.

"Nina have to go to school....you don't want her to fail the school, do you?" Sharon asked.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at her mother as she smiled as she saw bubby" no mommy i don't want Nina to fail" she say" i'm hungry mommy i wanna watch tv" she say

Olivia looked at him" whoa that a lot where are your brothers and your other sisters" she asked sitting on his lap @JessBeth

"No tv, sweetie, it time for you to do some homework...." Sharon said.

"Well....two little brothers are went traveling with Dad....and Nina and Blossom are the only sisters....."

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just sat up on the bed as she wanted to scratch but she couldn't since the gloves we she looked at her mom" so i can't go to school tomorrow mommy but why do i have to do homework" she say as she was sitting as she got her notebook as she looks at the words as she bite her lip" mom why does my brain works diffrent from nina's since i have dyslexia" she asked as she sighed looking at the words trying to sound it out

Olivia looked at him" cool hey so what do you like to do cosmo" she asked him as she smiled @JessBeth

Sharon didn't want to answer her question as she smiles. "There nothing to talk about it....and I want you to do you're homework if you want to pass the school...."

"I am a Pokemon Trainer.....and a gardener...." He smiles. But its strange that Cosmo is a pokemon trainer, he also kind of look like a PokehHuman Bulbusaur.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at her mom" yes ma'am" she say as she was breaking down the words reading doing her happy as she was happy doing her math homework next as her heasd was hurting she finished her homework

Olivia looked at him" why do you look like an pokehuman though" she asked @JessBeth

Olivia looked at him as she nodded to him as she smiled looking at her

Ambre went to sharon" uh sherry can i talk to you" she asked

Cosmo signs as he looked down. "I may look like a PokeHuman....but I'm just a human...." He then take out the picture of his mother and his dad(as a human)

"Sure....we can talk outside...." she walk out so she can hang the wet clothes.

@Zeldafangirl

ambre went with her as she bite her lip" i want to go to college you done so much for me you gave me a home also i want to help otherr pokemon or pokehuman" she told her

Olivia looked at him" don't get sad" she say getting sad too @JessBeth

Sharon didn't look at her as she said, 'Since when did you want to go to collage? You said you hate human.....you said you won't go anywhere...."

Cosmo just smiles. "Sorry....I feel like a useless brother......having no power....."

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back