• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Ambre looked down" i do but..." she say as she felt sick" i be back" she say she had morning sickness she just threw up sherry was gonna kill her if she was pregnant she walk back" sorry" she say whipping her mouth @JessBeth

Ambre held onto her stomach` i'm so dead even though i didn't do it she just change her clothes she sat on her bed hiding the pregnancy test in the bathroom @JessBeth hehe my secret character if it ok with her having a child just needed a twist since we are the only ones left in the rp

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambre panicked as she hid the test she lied horribly" uh nothing i'm fine" she lied opening the door 'i'm so dead i'm dead since i did it' she thought to herself letting sherry in @JessBeth

Ambre justst looked at her" i!m fine just morning sickness" she say as she saw the box in the trashcan" lets goo plant some flowers" she say pushing her out the door she didn't tell sharon she had a boyfriend either @JessBeth

Ambre had to tell her the truth" this morning what's wrong with me sherry" she asked while rubbing her stomach a little" i'm hungry i'm craving ice cream" she say grabbing her hand @JessBeth

The Sharon give her the look. 'Morning sickness.....craving.......have you feel dizzy sometime?" The she look down on Ambre feet. 'Its swollen......" Then she crossed her arm. "Ambre.....tell me the truth....." she sound so serious .

@Zeldafangirl

Ambrr looked at her as she sighed" i'm pregnant" she tolld her as she looked down at her feet getting ready to get yelled" this feeling s strange" she say to her she didn't like the look look it was scary at times like now she just gulp she was scared her ear will get pulled she try to sneak away

Ambre looked at her" well um.... i kinda have a boyfriend it just happen i couldn't do anything he forced me to do it" she say tears in her eyes @JessBeth

Ambre just wimper more as she was scared to answer as she looked dowwn at her feet as she just saw blossom up

Blossom just woken up as she heard yelling she went downstairs" mommy" she say rubbing her eyes sleepy @JessBeth

"Oh, Sweetie, did I wake you..sorry....'

Nina come out of her room when she hear a yelled.

Cosmo walk in the hallway, looking at them. "What's going on, Mom? Why are you yelling?"

@Zeldafangirl

Ambre just snuck away as she went to her cave as she just cried" baby i love you" she say rubbing her stomach crying

Blossom just nods" mommy what happen" she say trying to scratch her pox with her gloves @JessBeth

"Nothing sweetie, just....all great...she gone....." Sharon rub her head as she asked Cosmo to look after Blossom as she go get Kenzie. "Kenzie I need you're help...can you track down Ambre scents?"

@Zeldafangirl

Kenzie smelled the air as she follow the air as she smiled" this way Sherry" she told her as she follow the scent as she found her in a cave with the pokemon as she looked at sharon and Ambre she just cross her arms infront of her sharon told everything that happend

Ambre gulped" um hi" she say as she stood up as she try to run but got her ear pulled" ow that hurts sharon ow" she complain" what do i do i want to have my baby what i tell the kids ow" she say

Ambre just close her eyes in pain" ow ow that hurts" she say in pain as they were walking back to the house" i didn't run away i just snuck away" she say as she was getting a lecture she wasn't happy as she was crossing her arms while she was mumbling something she was crying while going home with sharon" i thought we were done plus the kids were there" she say crying" i'm in trouble huh" she say as she wanted sharon to stop pulling her hair" come on i'm 21 i'm too old fpr this" she say @JessBeth

Once they're back inside the house, she stop pulling her ear. "If you want me to stop doing that, then start acting an adult by not running away like a child!" Sharon said to her.

@Zeldafangirl

Ambre looked at her as she sigh" yes ma'am i be in my oh i don't feel good" she say as she felt so light-headed" i'm going to lay down we can continue talking i tell you what happen" she say going upstairs with sharon to her room she just lay on the bed her boyfriend forced her he was a mean charzard she place her hand over eyes as she sigh" ask away" she say @JessBeth

Sharon look at her and sighs. "Ok...." She go upstair too and asked Kenize to look after her nieces and nephew. she then said, "When did you have a boyfriend?"

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back