• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

He smiled and kissed her harder. He took off his shirt and then kissed her again. Then magic happened with his mate.

~~~~~Fade To Black~~~~~

Aidan wrapped his arms around his mate and smiled,"I love you." He kissed her cheek and his grin widened.

Serenity smiled, blushing slightly bit. "I love you too," she said before her smile vanishes and she paled. "Did we.. ummm.... use... uh... protection?" she asked, looking at him.

Aidan smiled sheepishly,"I...uh...might have forgotten...but does it matter? We're mates for life. I'll always be with you and take care of you." He kissed her cheek, hoping she wouldn't be mad.

After diving for some time I park my truck outside of the old cabin and exit it. I then precede to carry the wolf inside with me into the cellar underneath the cabin. Upon entering the cellar, I place a metal collar that is connected to the wall by a chain on the wolfs neck. I then sit in a chair on the other side of the room, waiting for the wolf to wake up.

Serenity nodded, hiding her face into his chest. She took in his scent, loving the smell of it. "It's okay. I was just wondering. And we are mates for life. And I will be with you and care for you," she said, pressing her lips into his chest.

He shivered and smiled,"I know this isn't formal, but you'll marry me right?" He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Serenity nodded. "Of course. There is no point of any this if I don't marry you," she said, looking up at him with love in her grey green eyes.

He rolls over and lays on her,"YOU JUST MADE ME THE HAPPIEST WOLFY IN THE WORLD!" He shouts dramatically and starts to tackle her.

Serenity screamed, curling into a ball. "St-stop!" she giggled, laughing. "And what did I say to make you this happy?"

"You're gonna marry me~" He smiled,"Wanna go down to dinner? After that, I'm starved!" He sat up and stretched.

Serenity just laughed, sitting up as well. "Why not?" she said, heading to her closet, nothing on her. She picked out her clothes. "I'm going to take a shower. Do you want to join?" she asked, looking at him.

((I might fall asleep soon...))

He got up and was about to get dressed when she offered him a shower with her, he dropped her clothes and said,"I'll start it? How hot?" He went towards her bathroom, also naked.

//NIGHT~//

"Hot and steamy," she answered, hugging him from behind. Resting her head on his back.

((Goodnight!!))

((EDITED!!))

"Oh you did not just do that," Raine laughed as she chased him happily, sturring up flurries of grass and leaves in her wake as she did so, "Get back here Rojer!"

Peter looked away from a moment before looking back at Starrla, "No Beta," he said before grinning, "Mostly because I didn't want to be mates with the female Alpha. I already have a mate in mind for me."

//CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!//

//I'm tired so I apologize for any insanity I let slip through~//

Rojer barked a laugh. "You'll have to catch me!" he yelled and turned only to tumble down a hill. He sits on his bum, shaking his head. "Ow," he muttered.

Chyanne's eyes peeked open slightly as her surroundings slowly give her information on her current situation. Her ears go up and then back upon spotting her capturer. "You...where are we? What sick satisfaction do you get from torturing my kind? Just leave us alone!" She growls, standing up. The metal chain against her throat constricts her from lunging at the man though her eyes shoot daggers.

@Barbas

Hope you have a lovely day~

ShadedRose said:
Chyanne's eyes peeked open slightly as her surroundings slNo give her information on her current situation. Her ears go up and then back upon spotting her capturer. "You...where are we? What sick satisfaction do you get from torturing my kind? Just leave us alone!" She growls, standing up. The metal chain against her throat constricts her from lunging at the man though her eyes shoot daggers.
@Barbas

Hope you have a lovely day~
Hearing that the wolf is now awake, I begin to walk closer to her, holding what appeared to be a long taser."Good, your finally awake, I was beginning to worry that I hit you too hard. Now, here is how things are going to go, I am going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer them. But if you dont answer my questions, then you are going to experience the worst pain in your life. So are you going to cooperate or are you going to be difficult."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back