• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

"LOOK OUT!" Raine would cry out before accidently crashing into Rojer having tumbled down the hill after him and landing on top of him. She looked down at him with their legs and bodies intertwined, her expression embarrassed, 'S-S-Sorry...'

Serenity smiled, pressing a small kids on his cheek as she pulls away, looking into a mirror and smiled. She takes a hand and touches her mark, her smile growing.

Rojer pulled away, lowering himself into a submissive pose. "My apologies, Alpha."

Aidan had went to his room to change before showing back up at Serenity's room. He knocked on the door and some of the pack girl's saw and stopped to see what he was doing. He ignored them and awaited seeing his mate.

Serenity cracked opened the door, looking through the crack. She grins and opens the door. She wore dark form fitting jeans and a form fitting white shirt with a leather jacket. On her feet were spiked heels. "Hey," she said, smiling at him.

He looked her up and down very obviously. The girls turned to each other and whispered a little. Then he said,"I knew I liked you coming out of your room for a reason!" He wrapped an arm around her waist.

Serenity blushed at his roaming eyes. "This is my lazy outfit," she said. "Getting me into a dress will be difficult. But you'll have your day when you'll see me in white," she continued, wrapping an arm around him too. "Hey, I'm almost as tall as you now!"

"Shhhhhhh let's not wear heels again? Kay babe?" He kissed her cheek, joking, and led her to the kitchen. The shocked girls followed, still whispering about them.

Serenity only laughed. "But now, it's easier for me to kiss you. Like this," she said, stopping them and placing a kiss on his lips before walking away. She smiled at him over her shoulder, her eyes expressing her happiness.

He growled playfully and chased after her, laughing. "Get back here!" He play-yelled at her, one hand catching her waist to and pulled her back against him.

Serenity giggled and her cheeks were flushed and eyes sparkling. "You've caught me! And what would my mate like in return?" she said playfully, leaning back against him.

"That can wait for later. You made me hungry already, let's get food!" He laughed. The girls behind them audibly questioned her use of mate. They all entered the kitchen and the wolves there gave Aidan and Serenity weird looks.

Serenity laughed. "Not that!" she giggled only to stop and shrink from the looks. "I haven't really been in the kitchen before," she whispered, casting wary eyes around the space.

"Don't worry! You're with the Alpha babe. And you're the Luna now." He kissed her mark and smirked. He led her to the table and sat down. A young wolf was cooking and really seemed to enjoy it.

Serenity shivered and practically melted when he kissed her mark. She allowed herself to be led to the table, in a daze she was. She smiled at the wolf coming before turning to Aidan. "You tease me. Don't you think it'd be fair if I marked you too?"

[QUOTE="The beast of all men]//hey would it be alright if I join?//

[/QUOTE]
@The beast of all men , have you joined yet? If not, talk to Cat.

Starrla chuckled “ Well being a Beta isn’t all bad. If you’re friends with your Alpha you can tease them every now and again.” She told him. She frowned slightly when hearing in order to be Alpha he needed to mate with his female Alpha. For some reason it made her a bit mad.

I already have a mate in mind for me.

Starrla looked at Peter and raised her eyebrow. “ Oh really? I feel sorry for the girl. I’ll send her my condolences.” She said crossing her arms.

((@Infinite Crisis , no. She just opened the letter.))

Serenity gasped when he kissed her, surprised by the kiss. She wasted no time in kissing him back before pulling away. "What was that for?" she asks, slightly dazed.

"I have to have a reason?" He asked with a smile. Plates were being set on the table and Aidan glanced at the food.

The wolves seemed to have calmed down. Aidan began to wonder where his Beta might be but assumed she was just on a run. He held Serenity's hand and started to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back