• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

ShadedRose said:
The girl was definitely stubborn but not stupid, she quickly comes to terms that if she doesn't do as she's told she will not make it out of this alive. Her growl slowly dies down even though the hairs around her neck stay standing up like needles. "I might as well cooperate." She sighs, still standing in the same position. "Alright, let's get this Q&A started.."
@Barbas
"Good, I always like it when my captives are cooperative. Now heres question number one, who is your leader and where does he live?"

Remilia twirled around as she finally snook away from her home. Mr. Big Bad Breath wouldn't play with her so why not find another way to amuse herself. The more walked the darker it got, it was a good thing she brought her flashlight then. She twirled her flashlight around as she spun as well until the light caught something other than tree. With a tilt to her head she stopped, quite dizzy, but managed to focus on what appeared to be a house.

"oooh" She said with a giggle.

She ran over to the home and she slammed right open the door

"HELLOOOO NERDS! IM REMILIA AND YOUR ALL BIG FAT DUMMIES"

ShadedRose said:
"What?!" She looked up at him in complete outrage. "No way in hell!"
@Barbas
"Fine then, if you wont answer my questions willingly then I will be forced to extract them by force. Now would you prefer the taser or the crowbar as my tool of torture?"

"I don't care what you use! I'm not telling you anything about my alpha!" She snarls before starting to lunge from the wall only to be kept back by the chained collar.

Hope you have a lovely day~

ShadedRose said:
"I don't care what you use! I'm not telling you anything about my alpha!" She snarls before starting to lunge from the wall only to be kept back by the chained collar.
Hope you have a lovely day~
"Well then, I bet after a few hours with me you'll change your mind, hehehe." After I finished speaking, I pick up a crowbar leaning against the wall and begin to savagely beat the insolent wolf's with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbas said:
"Well then, I bet after a few hours with me you'll change your mind, hehehe." After I finished speaking, I pick up a crowbar leaning against the wall and begin to savagely beat the insolent wolf's with it.
//Did you have permission? Because honestly Barb, torture starts off slowly you know...that's just...no...please talk to @ShadedRose //

SweetCat2319 said:
//Thanks Barb I just wanted to make sure.//
(Besides, using a crowbar is much less graphic than what I originally intended to use, which was an old form of torture involving a box, a heat source, and a rat.)

Tugging at the strap of her black gypsy fringe shoulder bag, Annais huffed a deep breath of air as she waited at the door. She must've knocked about five times and yet... no response. She knew Rosalie was in there because she saw her dash into the building not even a minute ago, but why thd hell wasn't she answering? "Open the bloody door..." Annais muttered under her breath before raising her fist toward the door and knocking once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosalie ripped the door open. "What do you-" she snaps before seeing Annais. "Anna!!! Where have you been?!" she shouts, wrapping her friend in a hug. "Hurry, come in quick," she said, eyes looking beyond Annais.

She jolted back a bit by how quickly and furiously the door had flung open. She didn't mean to upset her, but Rosalie didn't exactly live in thr nicest building. One more minute out in the open and she probably would've been groped by a drunken, smelly passerby. But as she was pulled into a tight embrace, Annais knitted her brows together in confusion. The last time they'd met, they didn't leave on the best of terms. But she wasn't complaining. "O-okay?" She spurted and followed Rosalie's gaze over her shoulder before walking into the apartment. What was she looking out for? "Well, let's start with where I've been." Annais chuckled softly as she took off her brown tapestry jacket and set it on one of the couch arms. "I've been to a lot of places, traveling in and out of the states. Just anywhere but here, really. I couldn't really see myself coming back, not after..." she paused as her gaze fell to the ground. When was the last time she spoke his name? It seemed like an eternity. "Well, anyway, how've you been? Everything okay?" Annais asked after collecting herself.

Rosalie hugged her friend again. "I'm glad to see you alright. Well, the cancer is back. They got me in chemo but things aren't looking bright. I was captured by the local Alpha. One of my cousins found me and beat me. I still haven't found my mate. But I'm moving soon. There's hunters in the area," she said, waking to get kitchen before bringing hot tea out. Her Russian accent making the words seem fancy. "And I was captured by a rogue and he left a note for me... I haven't opened it yet. Nor do I really want to. But anyway, are you hungry?"

An edgy smile replaced her genuine grin when the words "cancer", "back", and "aren't looking bright" escaped her lips. Annais remembered how bad it was last time and how miserable she looked, so she wasn't sure how well she was taking this. Rosalie looked fine, but it could be one of her masks she wore so well. And then she mentioned a hunter. Feeling a cold chill run down her spine, Annais pursed her lips together. There could only be one family she was talking about and they weren't set on keeping hidden. Putting on a poker face as she followed Rosalie into the kitchen, she took a seat at the dining table. "Sorry to hear about the cancer. But you beat it once, I'm sure you can do it again." She smiled reassuringly. "As for your cousin... fuck 'em. And I hope you reconsider moving. A few measly hunters won't do any harm." She shrugged then shook her head in response to Rosa's offer. "No thanks, already grabbed a bite to eat before I got here."

Hit after hit, Chyanne gets the breathe knocked out of her. A strained whimper emerges from her lungs along with the blood that had started to drip from the corner. Tears had started to fall from her eyes but she doesn't speak a word.

@Barbas

@Barbas[/URL]

After beating the wolf for a few minutes with the crowbar, Borris leans leans and grabs the wolf's head and pulls it up in order to look her in the eyes. "Now you worthless mutt, tell me who your leader is or else!"

Rosalie sighed. "There was a murder. Some new punk cop came into town. He was a hunter. I think my family has decided to visit... or vampires. I'm not sure. And I'm fighting the cancer. Doing all my treatments. But the doctors can't find the origin of it," she said, curling up on her couch.

Her body trembles and though she opens her mouth nothing comes out besides a deep intake of air. After a moment or two she closes her eyes and re-opens them to reveal the glaze of tears. "H-his n-n-name's N-No-ah."

Annais sighed quietly as she brought the cup of tea to her lips. Despite having gone through this before, she never saw her in such a gloom. Of course, the pain that would follow would be much worse, but she refrained from bringing anything up. After a moment of silence, Annais set her mug down and sprung to her feet, a broadened smile taking up her face. This was typical of the young blonde; dark and weary at one moment then energetic and bubbly the next. Needless to say, Rosa needed the change of spirit. "That's it! We're heading out. Staying cooped up in this apartment will only further push you into madness. Let's get some fresh air, stretch our legs!" She urged, skipping over to Rosalie and grabbing her arm, pulling her to her feet. "C'mon and stop being such a mood killer."

Rosalie smiled and laughed. "This is why you are my friend. So bright and cheerful. Shasta seeing the bright side of things. You could be bleeding out and took always see the bright dude of things," she says, letting herself be pulled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back