• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

"Well, that and because I haven't shifted for months... voluntarily." Annais shrugged as she walked past her jacket and purse, walking right out the door. They didn't need any money where they were headed so... yeah. "Its been so long since I've been in the tricity area. Where should we visit first?" Annais asked before closing the door behind them and releasing Rosa from her grip.

"We'll take my truck and head to to neutral territory. I shifted the other day but I can use a run. And what do you mean not voluntarily? Who do I have to beat up? And there is a mall up ahead. Cash is in the dashboard," she says, having grabbed her keys and purse.

ShadedRose said:
Her body trembles and though she opens her mouth nothing comes out besides a deep intake of air. After a moment or two she closes her eyes and re-opens them to reveal the glaze of tears. "H-his n-n-name's N-No-ah."
"See now was that so hard you pathetic mutt. Now here is question number two, how many wolves are in your pack?"

Annais opened her mouth to reply then quickly scoffed, almost forgetting the territories that were setup surrounding the towns. And here she was, ready to frolic around the place unaccounted for. She needed to be more careful, especially in consideration for the Romanov's, if not for herself. "Sure, neutral zone it is. But how about we just chill back at the lake? What's the point of going to the mall this late?" She shrugged apathetically, though she was more concerned about Rosa's health at the moment than anything else. "We could grab some jerky and beer at the nearby convenient store and head down there in a sec." Annais offered as she followed after her.

Serenity finished her meal, leaning back into her chair. "Is your hunger no more? Or do you crave something else?" she asked, slightly teasing him. Her mind replayed what they had done earlier and one of hey hands touched the mark, the mark that claimed her as his.

((No one really hasn't been on lately, @SweetCat2319 ))

"I thought you had something planned, didn't you?" He gave her mark a meaningful look and smiled. He would let her mark him if she really wanted to. Whatever made his mate happy made him happy.

( Sorry ;-; I'm waiting for Faith. Also....a little bby just busted in the blue moon packs home...)

Serenity blushed fiercely and tried hiding her face by looking away. "Why oh why do you make me feel like this? I feel.... so wanted and loved... it feels nice," she said, her voice a loud whisper. "We can do what you want also, if you wish. I don't mind." She gave him a small smile, honesty in her voice and her eyes brighter than the day before. He was changing her. And she liked it.

((Sorry! I had fallen asleep!))

She stays quiet for another moment, pained by having to answer such questions. "Enough..enough to destroy everything you love and I bet they'll be out looking for me now..." Her energy was draining further.

@Barbas

ShadedRose said:
She stays quiet for another moment, pained by having to answer such questions. "Enough..enough to destroy everything you love and I bet they'll be out looking for me now..." Her energy was draining further.
@Barbas
"Now do you truly believe that I love anything my dear? Tell me what I want to know or I will be forced to use the crowbar again! Besides, do you truly believe that they would want you back after betraying your alpha?"

"T-they will want me!" She bursts out and winces at the thought of using the crowbar again. "P-please, just let me go...my pack hasn't done anything to deserve this..!" She chokes and lets her eyes drop away from his. "Please...just leave us alone.."

@Barbas

ShadedRose said:
"T-they will want meSoShe bursts out and winces at the thought of using the crowbar again. "P-please, just let me go...my pack hasn't done anything to deserve this..!" She chokes and lets her eyes drop away from his. "Please...just leave us alone.."
@Barbas
"Oh I will let you go, but only after you answer all of my questions. And before you get your hopes up, your friends are not coming to save you, they probable don't even know that your missing yet.'

[see was thaTE=ShadedRose, post: 2960236, member: 23099]Chyanne thinks the question over before answering. "Twenty wolves...and growing."

@Barbas

"Hmm, that information should be very useful to me. Now here is my final question, are there other packs in the area?"

"Yes. It's possible that they're even stronger. I would advice against taking them on...I suggest you skip town cause as soon as I tell the alphas you'll be on the top of our hit list."

@Barbas

Rosalie shrugged. "It's been a while since I've gone to the mall. But you're idea sounds better. Beer and jerky it is. Your lucky that I can drink up a storm and still be sober enough to drive us home. Anything else?" she said, unlocking her truck and hopped in. She loved any form of drink. Especially the hard stuff. She grew up with drink. It's something she actually enjoyed. She isn't a alcoholic but she likes her alcohol enough not to go crazy with it.

ShadedRose said:
"Yes. It's possible that they're even stronger. I would advice against taking them on...I suggest you skip town cause as soon as I tell the alphas you'll be on the top of our hit list."
@Barbas
After the wolf finished speaking, Borris shoves her head into the ground and begins to walk towards the cellar's exit. "Hahaha, do you truly believe that I should fear those worthless mutts? Do you even realize what you're dealing with here, I am far more powerful than any of those dogs!"

A grunt leaves her as she's shoved down. Her eyes close tightly and an involuntary whimper escapes her. "Wait.." She growls weakly. "Let me out of here..you said you would!"

@Barbas

ShadedRose said:
A grunt leaves her as she's shoved down. Her eyes close tightly and an involuntary whimper escapes her. "Wait.." She growls weakly. "Let me out of here..you said you would!"
@Barbas
"Did you truly think that I would really let you go after everything that just happened? It would ruin my plans if I let you go."

"W-wait...no! You can't leave me like this!" Her voice breaks due to the exhaustion of being beaten. "I'll find you myself...just you wait." She was snarling now, rage flaring in her hazel eyes. "I'll find you and kill you!"

@Barbas

ShadedRose said:
"W-wait...no! You can't leave me like this!" Her voice breaks due to the exhaustion of being beaten. "I'll find you myself...just you wait." She was snarling now, rage flaring in her hazel eyes. "I'll find you and kill you!"
@Barbas
"Well good luck with that." After speaking, Borris climbs up the ladder and locks the trapdoor leading to the cellar.

"I want to spend the entire night with my mate. We'll move your stuff to my room. It's our room now anyways." He smiled.

Serenity grinned. "A new change of scenery will do me good. And I'll be with you. I don't have much anyway. I only needed my books back then. And my cello," she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back