• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

Erza Scarlet]((remember [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14447-barbas/ said:
@Barbas[/URL] , no killing other charries without or permission...))
(Wasn't going to kill, just capture.)

Erza Scarlet](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13147-sweetcat2319/ said:
@SweetCat2319[/URL] , wait till we bring our couple in, yes?))
//Well, we can start our characters talking again.//

Later that day, Aidan knocked on his mate's door and waited. He couldn't wait to see her. He was shaking with excitement.

Serenity opened the door numbly, a false smile on her face. She sees get mate and her smile becomes genuine. She throws her arms around him in a tight embrace.

He wraps her in his arms and he frowns, sensing she's somewhat upset,"Baby, What's the matter?"

"I couldn't pull the Luna card. They wouldn't believe me unless you were there. So I've been locked up in my room for however long this was. And I was napping," she said, her nose buried in her chest as she breathes in his scent to calm her

"Well..." he bent down to kiss her neck,"I can always mark you and that'll prove it." He offered though he left the decision up to her. He would never force her to do anything.

//I'm keeping with that 'mark your mate ' part of modern werewolf stories.//

((I was just thinking of that! xD ))

Serenity healed good dirty, pulling him into her room, closing the door behind them. "Mark me. I know you've probably been wanting to do this for a while now," she said, sitting down on her bed.

He smiled and sat beside her. He pressed his forehead against hers and kissed her, pulling away to ask,"Are you sure? There's No going back after I mark you."

Serenity nodded, kissing him once more. "This is what I want. What you want. You are my mate. I accept you," she said, looking into his eyes.

There was no way she could get her foot unstuck though as the hunter appeared a new adrenaline kicks in assisting with her attempts to break free. "You'll pay for this wickedness!" She yells at him in pure rage. Humans were always trying to capture and run tests on her kind being why she had never lived among them. "You just wait until I get out of this!" She goes on but soon returns to her canine instinct, growling at the man. "I'll rip your lungs out!" She snarls and tries scooting farther away, the pressure on her ankle close to unbearable.

@Barbas

ShadedRose said:
There was no way she could get her foot unstuck though as the hunter appeared a new adrenaline kicks in assisting with her attempts to break free. "You'll pay for this wickedness!" She yells at him in pure rage. Humans were always trying to capture and run tests on her kind being why she had never lived among them. "You just wait until I get out of this!" She goes on but soon returns to her canine instinct, growling at the man. "I'll rip your lungs out!" She snarls and tries scooting farther away, the pressure on her ankle close to unbearable.
@Barbas
"Hahaha, you honestly think a pathetic dog like you can kill a ghoul like me. Now, stay still so that I can knock you out." I then precede walk closer to the wolf, holding my rifle by the barrel so that I can hit the wolf in the head with the stock of my rifle.

The fiery defiance returns to her eyes as she once again begins working away at the trap. "Ghoul or not, I will still kick your ass!" Chyanne's entire body stiffened as he comes closer and before she knows it he's upon her with barrel in hand. 'Noah...Ezekial....help me.' Her thoughts blurred away as the darkness quickly engulfed her being.

ShadedRose said:
The fiery defiance returns to her eyes as she once again begins working away at the trap. "Ghoul or not, I will still kick your ass!" Chyanne's entire body stiffened as he comes closer and before she knows it he's upon her with barrel in hand. 'Noah...Ezekial....help me.' Her thoughts blurred away as the darkness quickly engulfed her being.
Having knocked out the wolf, I begin to roughly drag her by the scruff of her neck towards my truck that was parked nearby. After arriving at my truck I throw the wolf into the back of my truck and begin to drive off towards an old, abandoned cabin that I found some time ago.

Aidan smiled more and kissed her again. He pushed her down on the bed and started to kiss her neck to find that certain spot. When he had found it he paused over that place and took a deep breath, calming his instincts so that he didn't hurt her unnecessarily. He then slid his teeth into her skin.

@Erza Scarlet

//Was working on other rp post and then this one.//

Serenity smiled into the kiss before gasping when he pushed her down on her bed. Her hands gripped his shoulders, barring her neck to him. She let out a whimpering scream when he bit her neck. It hurt and felt nice all at once. Her nails dug into his shirt as she tried to keep from moving.

((I'm sorry...))

Aidan pulled back after a few seconds, and looked at her with wide eyes,"Are you okay? Did I bite too hard? Did I go too deep? Are you hurt?"

//It's fine, just patience hun. XD//

((Okie Dokie xD ))

Serenity looked at him and smiled. "I'm perfectly fine. I'm yours now. And by penetrated too deep... Do you mean biting or something else?" She buy hey lip to stop from giggling but she smiled. Eyes teasing and mischievous.

He growled playfully and kissed her, his hands running up her sides,"I wouldn't mind that something else..."

Serenity giggled. "Do as you wish. I'm all yours," she whispers in his ear before kissing him back, smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back