• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Toto went in the party's direction as well, but something about the man holding Venny was off...But there was no time for that...Toto rushed to Ken's side, trying to stay as quiet as possible, seeing Ken was in a bad mood.

Toto stands near cornelius "Anything I can do to help?" he asked, although keeping his voice low not to be heard by the pirates on the boat. @National

Ken remained hidden as well, Ixie now in a scythe form he listened carefully trying to see if he could guess how many people there were. As he waited Penance was circling high above the party counting the number of men the enemy had. Letting out a small unintestinal yawn Ken looked at the other two. "Ready when you are."

Cornelius grins. "I guess I can start the performance." Cornelius jumps up in the air and he strums his guitar. "Song of Fate: Winds of Valhalla!" A large gust fires from the tip of his guitar and slams into the ship. Knocking back several of the pirates. @Peaceswore @Tellmeastory @pbtenchi

"Were under attack! Man the cannons!" yelled a drunken pirate. Following his command a few pirates loaded the cannons and aimed in random directions.

Ken jumped out of cover and sliced a cannon ball that was coming directly at him. When he achieved this he started to attack the other pirates trying not to waste any energy.

Cornelius jumps onto deck and starts to beat down the pirates with Ken. He looks around the ship for Woody, since he was probably the captain. "Find Woody. We defeat him, we get Venny back."

Toto went to the ship's deck and joined both his hands in a prayer position "Return to Life..." At the same moment the frail old man bulked up and changed into a tall,muscular version of himself "...Latent Power Release!" The bulked up Toto coated his left arm with haki and struck some nearby pirates with it "Iron willed Lariat!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Cornelius grins, His eyes brightened with excitement and shock. "I thought that great legend died many years ago! I can't believe it Toto!" Cornelius slams down a few pirates that were crowding around him. "You are the "Iron Will", worth 110,000,000 beri!" @Tellmeastory (this rp shall not die)

Ken kept fighting the enemies wasting little time on them as he went deeper into the ship. When he finally had a moments rest his legs gave out for a minute and he almost fell, but using Ixie scythe form he stopped himself from collapsing. "Damn it." He growled as he shook his head and stood up as if nothing happened.

After a small breather he went deeper into the ship. "Treeman! If you don't come out I will blow you ship to Skypiea!" He shouted as ixie turned into a grenade.

@pbtenchi (I don't want this one to die ;-; I got really cool peeps I want to RP as! Come on people!)

Dru swung down after Ken and landed next to him "Maybe we shouldn't blow the ship up Just yet."

Woody marched out on deck. "Hic... Whats all the racket?" said woody, staring around deck. "I think you all had to much... Hic... to drink"

Ken smirked as he looked at Dru. "It worked." He said simply as Ixie turned to a scythe. He had no intention of blowing up the ship, after all he was on it! Oh...and his crew mates. "The drunk girl you took from us. We want her back now. If we don't get her we will kill everyone on this ship till she's back with us." He growled as he got in a fighting stance though he swayed just a bit. @pbtenchi @Drumonkey

Lucas stood behind him and had a worried look on his face. Dru then saw the roots and cut them before they got to Ken "looks like you owe me one." @Peaceswore

Ken sighed and shook his head. "I owe you nothing. I could have handled those with ease." He muttered before running forward and sending a slash to Woody's chest. "Give us back our crew mate." He growled as he placed a bit of haki at the tip of the blade wanting to end this quickly.

@Drumonkey @pbtenchi

Lucas spoke up from a little distance from the fighting "Be careful and don't injure yourself too much young ones." Dru ran around to try and get to the back of Woody.

Right before Ken landed a blow on Woody, Woody smirked. "Frenzy plant" a number of branches erupted from Woody to impale Ken

Ken being as close as he was didn't have much time to react. Luckily for him Ixie did. In a moment notice she changed into a shield and protected Ken from the front defending him from most of the blows. However Woody did get a rather solid hit to Ken's side impaling his waist. Ken gritted his teeth as he did what he could to ignore the pain and complete exhaustion. "C-Crap...." He muttered as he held his bleeding wound.

@pbtenchi @Drumonkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back