• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

"Don't know...haven't seen him in a few years..I don't even know if he's still alive." She shrugged, putting her elbows on the counter

@Drumonkey

---

Simon looked inside and saw Venny. He smiled and watched her, over done with proudness and joy.

Venny stayed silent and drank more of her sake. Simon walked behind her and slapped her on the back, making her choke on her drink. He laughed, pulling her into a bear hug. "MY LIL VENNY! OHMYGOSH HOW ARE YOU, ARE YOU HEALTHY, ARE YOU HAVING FUN?!" He said, smiling and spinning her around. "SIMON STAHP!" She screeched, struggling to get out of his arms.

@Drumonkey

Iscariot finishes the "Play session", leaving the man gasping for air, soaked in blood. "Of all the toys I had...You are the only one that still keeps his spirit intact. Tell me..." Iscariot approached the man's face "...Where does such wilpower comes from?" The man kept gasping...but smiled while looking at the Priest straight in the eye. "Tsukaka...Very well...You earned another day to keep your pathethic heathen life." Placing his hand on the man's chest Iscariot concentrated "Restore" The man's broken ribs, suddenly became whole again, his jaw returned to it's place, his arms, once contorce in a grotesque manner returned to their position, the man's body had returned to it's form as if the event's from the past hour have never happened...Even his teeth were back..."I'll only keep you here for a while longer, so don't despair...You are almost through with the trial stage..."Iscariot said with a smile, after that he went up the stairs and left the dark hidden room...The man was alone now and he knew that Iscariot's words were empty...he kwen he wouldn't leave that dark place alive the next time the priest went down that same staircase...

Iscariot opened his drawer and removed his bloody robe so he could substitute it for another...After washing away the blood and changing clothes, he stepped out of the church and walked into the Navy base direction...
"I heard of some new bounties coming by.." He muttered to himself. "I have to keep the orphanage up after all."

"I'm Simon Nirvana. Glad to meet your acquaintance! You must be Venny's boyfriend?" He asked curiously. Venny blushed and slapped him. "HE ISNT MY BOYFRIEND!" She said rushed, embarrassed. Simon laughed. "Of course he isn't. If he was I would've beaten him up by now!"

"SIMON!"

@Drumonkey

"Well word travels fast and I heard she got a bounty so I've been following her trail!" He smiled shrugging. Venny sighed and drank more. "Dammit..." She muttered

Drumonkey said:
"Ok then this is strange, how did you find us? She said she hasn't seen you in years and yet here you are now?"

[QUOTE="Church Burning]"Well word travels fast and I heard she got a bounty so I've been following her trail!" He smiled shrugging. Venny sighed and drank more. "Dammit..." She muttered

[/QUOTE]
Dru glanced over at Venny and shook his head at least someone had bothered to go after her his past wouldn't be resurfacing at all. "Well nice to meet you it shows that you care."

"Yeah. I also gotta beat the crap outta her for destroying the town" he said, turning to Venny. She squealed and ran away quickly. "COME BACK HERE, YOU DAMN CHICKEN!" He yelled, chasing after her. "NONONONONO!" She cried.

@Drumonkey

Chase was steady training in the water while everyone else went off exploring, after several attempts he finally acquired a technique, he shot up out of the water returning to the ship and to his surprise he found one of Kens birds waiting for him. Chase climbed out of the water and jumped onto the ship, Penance was obviously hear to find Chase so he quickly dried of then followed Penance, they soon reached Ken and the others as well as a new face "you guys need something?"

@Peaceswore @The Jest @shadowdude505 @Death Puppet @National

Ken looked over when he noticed that Penance had landed on his shoulder. "There you are... This kid wants to join as a historian.... I don't know about that position and it's uses, but he seems clever enough and may be useful." Ken said complimenting him in his own way. "You seem to want to have new members so I decided to ask if you mind if he joined or not." @Offspring

Iscariot walked when he noticed Tristan with a group of weird woungsters hanging around...He suddenly had a bad feeling and recognized the musician from earlier. He walked straight to the group with a calm smile "Oi, Tristan, shouldn't you be at home, with your mother?"

Venny fell and Simon landed ontop of her. They wrestled on the ground, beating, kicking and punching. They stood apart for a bit, bleeding and bruised, before returning to their fight. The moves they fought with were quick and dangerous, showing their years of skill.

@Drumonkey

Cornelius smiles as he strums his guitar. "Song of Fate: Spring Fair." Everyone's stress and sadness heavily dropped, making everyone feel a bit better and energized. "It felt a bit gloomy, so I thought I would make this place feel more cozy. Its too bad that angry priest wouldn't let me play at the church." Cornelius says, smiling. He sees the angry priest again. "Ahh, the priest. Hello sir." @Offspring @Death Puppet @The Jest @Peaceswore @Tellmeastory @shadowdude505

Tristan felt himself more at ease with himself, "Beautiful, reading to this melody be a pleasure."

Tristan was about to respond to what seemed to be the Captain of this unnamed Pirate Crew, when Iscariot approached them. "Oi, Tristan, shouldn't you be at home, with your mother?"

"Well," he began to say. "It is the middle of the day, I decided to head out of the house a bit."

Iscariot looked and recognized the guitar playing brat from earlier, keeping the smile and lowering his bloodlust Iscariot replied "Oh, it's you from earlier. I apologize for my behavior, I had quite of a stressful day." He turned back at Tristan "I see...And who are your friends... I thought you weren't so open to outsiders" He gave a look at the long haired fellow "Specially fierce looking ones"

@Offspring @Death Puppet @The Jest @shadowdude505 @Peaceswore @National

Last edited by a moderator:
They somehow got locked together and were rolling on the floor, yelling at each other snd hitting each other violently. Venny was finally pinned down on her front and Simon was ontop of her. "Who's a better fighter? WHO?!" He asked. "...you are Simon.." She muttered, breathing heavily. He got up, only to fall down beside her. "You've gotten stronger" he said proudly

@Drumonkey

"yeah, cause she dislocated my arm" he chuckled and popped it back into place, groaning loudly. He got up. Venny was now cuddling her bottle. "My...sake..." She mumbled

@Drumonkey

Chase looked over Tristan "I'm always okay with having new friends" he said trying not to self incriminate himself in front of the man since he was unsure if he was aware of them being pirates. Chase stood quietly allowing Tristan to speak with him.

@Peaceswore @The Jest @Tellmeastory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back