• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Drumonkey said:
Dru was walking around the island looking around unsure of what to do. He yawned a little before heading towards the trees.
Venny was walking around, a bottle of beer in her hand. She staggered around and saw Dru. She smiled and hiccuped, staggering over. "H-hey D-Dru!" She said, blushing from drunkeness

[QUOTE="Church Burning]Venny was walking around, a bottle of beer in her hand. She staggered around and saw Dru. She smiled and hiccuped, staggering over. "H-hey D-Dru!" She said, blushing from drunkeness

[/QUOTE]
"Aww hello drunken swordswoman I see you found the alcohol just fine." Dru watched her and chuckled he had his sword on his back and was glad he met her.

"Yup! The beer is awful but the sake is amazing!" She smiled, walls down.

She staggered over a few steps before falling on her face. "Ow...." She muttered ruefully.

@Drumonkey

"...I don't know what you just said but ima take that as a challenge." She growled, her normal terrifying and dark look back. A hand darted out and tapped his shoulder, pressing a pressure point, making his legs numb. She staggered a but and fell onto him, accidentally

@Drumonkey

She let out a laugh and sat up, pining his arms down. "Told you I'm good!" She chuckled and smiled. "Now you try to get out of my grip" she smirked, her grip on his arms like iron.

@Drumonkey

Dru turned into his partial animal form and put his hands to her elbows and bent them then used his tail to push up his lower body and then his abdomen to complete the flip so that he was on top but still being held and still lacking the use of his legs "this isn't fair I can't walk." @Church Burning

"Well I can't see straight!" She said, landing on her back and getting up. "Oh god there's two of you now..." She muttered, holding a hand to her head.

@Drumonkey (I'm starting to ship them 0////0)

"No!" She replied, laughing and drooping in his arms, too drunk now to think straight. She still had her bottle of sake and drank some more. She had a bright blush and started giggling uncontrolably.

@Drumonkey

@Drumonkey[/URL]
"I need to walk and we need to get you more drunk does that sound fair? Help me walk and I will carry you to the nearest bar and get you a drink." Dru's tail flicked from over his shoulder and slipped the drink from her hand as she giggled and then allowed Dru to drink some and handed it back to Venny almost empty.

She sighed and drank the rest, throwing the bottle away. She twisted his left ear sharply, his legs returning to normal. "Happy? Now, to the bar!!" She laughed

@Drumonkey

@Drumonkey[/URL]
Dru popped up and jumped onto a roof and began running over the top of them flipping with her in his arms until they got close to the bar where he held her closer to his chest and front flipped off the roof landed one foot on the shoulder of a burly man and flipped off that then landing gently in front of the bar and slipping in setting Venny in a chair at a table. "There you go a table at the bar happy?"

"Quite!" She smiled, then looked around. The bartender started yelling at her. "YEAH YEAH! I KNOW I WAS BANNED! IM LEAVIN!" She yelled, getting up. "I almost drank all their sake.." She muttered to Dru and walked out of their, heading the opposite direction of the next bar

@Drumonkey

Dru smiled apologetically to the bar tender and sprinted out and after her. "Hey how did you do that to me? I would really like to learn that it seems cool and would be very useful for when I am normal." Dru chuckled lightly. @Church Burning

"Supposedly," Tristan said in a puzzled look, answering Reggie's question.

Tristan looks around at everyone, "Well, this is quite the crew. At least, I assume you're all from the crew." He looks towards Cornelius, "Ah, a musician? Fantastic."

@National @Peaceswore @shadowdude505 @DeathPuppet

"No! I would have to get permission from my older brother first and God knows where he is." She muttered, real pissed off.

--

Simon was walking around the same town, looking for Venny. "Dammit..I thought I just saw her.." He muttered crossly, pushing up his glasses

@Drumonkey

She nodded and walked into a bar. The bartender passed her some beer and she drank, then spit it out. "SAKE!" She cried, the bartender giving her a bottle of sake with a funny look. She drank it heavily.

---

Simon heard a familiar sound. "She's at a bar.." He muttered, walking towards the sound

@Drumonkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back