• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

Derrick is startled when Orious pulls him along, but follows without resistance. He is somewhat confused when he brought to the kitchen, but he soon enough gets the idea. "Yes?" He says, nodding slowly. He was going to cook for him? How grand!

mew brought her hand to his lips with a purr kissing her hand then brought it down. "a pleeeaassure to meet you,silver. not everyday this cat gets to meet a pretty mouse. " he greeted softly and he seemed to be flirting a little. he gently let go and smiled,turning his head to look up then looked at her with his blood colored eyes which now deepened in shade,illuminating in the dark.

"Thanks, Ella." Lia smiled at her and left them, Sage and Shuzo were kissing, so she didn't even bother saying goodbye to them. She returned to the lobby and walked up to the front desk, seeing two girls talking to each other. She stood behind one of the girls, forming a line, and waited patiently for her turn. @Ami the breadling

Amelia turned around in a sudden, feeling someone behind her. Her hand got a blade but she stopped just in time and turned her arm to its usual again. " God lord, don't do that, it will activate my security protocols. ", she embarrassedly muttered. Her eyes had turned to a human one again.

@Cookie8272 @mewbot5408

ori nodded and tied on a apron, washing his hands after tying up his raven colored hair glancing at derrick for a moment then smiled and began getting out the proper ingredients. if one thing ori knew how to do somthing and was good at it better than being a spy or being a vampire it was being a good cook. ori couldn't exactly draw or sing but cooking on the other hand he was tuaght a good amount of when he was younger. it was a skill he needed to know but now with him being a vampire and all he really didn't have the need to as much. ori was in thought while he cooked,he ended up making a chicken soup sort of dish due to the cold outside . he also made what seemed to be a decorated cake to look like a bat wears a mini top hat.

Silver looked statled by what he said. THen looked and saw his eyes change color. "Something wrong?" Silver asked. She hadn't noticed the direction he was looking. She wandered if he saw something she didnt. (Srry i didnt post sooner.) @mewbot5408

Startled at the sudden movement, Lia bounced. Only a few feet back, but it was still pointless, for the girl stopped. "Sorry," Hylia said, "I'll try to be louder next time," She laughed at her own joke like a moron. "I'm Hylia. Or Lia. Whatever you choose" She didn't hold out her hand, she wasn't that kind of person. She shouldn't have been surprised, for this was the second time someone had jabbed a blade at her today. The girl didn't look very threatening when she was in her human form, and still, Hylia wasn't really scared of the girl in whatever form she was in, just startled. Lia slowly took a step forward, returning the spot she was waiting in before she bounced, and waited in silence.

iiimee said:

Ooc: Recap? You guys went like, 3 pages without me so I'm lost.

xD​
Well, more specific to you, nothing. Vladimor shooed everyone out his room, but Matthew could just have stayed inside (He might just get a 'big' surprise if he does stay though hehehe) Vladimor just kinda accepted it, anyways. (He also laughed at Matt for being a 'probably' virgin.) I dunno what else

Last edited by a moderator:
mew's eyes the lightened in shade before darkening again. "nothing is wrong...the sky is quiet pretty at night. "he assured silver and his ears pricked up a little at the sounds of everything around him

Derrick watches in awe, impressed by someone who couldn't even eat or drink! He simply stands there, speechless as he observes his cooking. With some time, he was glad to see the outcome. "That looks delicious...! And the cake is absolutely adorable!" He laughs, smiling at it. "I'd love to cook for you, but I feel bad that you can't eat anything besides...ya know..." He clears his throat, sitting at the table.

[QUOTE="King Anthony]Well, more specific to you, nothing. Vladimor shooed everyone out his room, but Matthew could just have stayed inside (He might just get a 'big' surprise if he does stay though hehehe) Vladimor just kinda accepted it, anyways. (He also laughed at Matt for being a 'probably' virgin.) I dunno what else

[/QUOTE]
Ooc: *Ignores sexual foreshadowing* Is it within the same hour you think, or has so much happened we can assume it's later? It doesn't seem too much has happened, only more advances relationship-wise... I think I'll post along the lines you mentioned, but first I'll read back through it.

Silver allowed her combat senses to take over hoping it wasn't noticeable. She didnt notice her eyes going silver. She glanced around before dicertly at him. "What is wrong?" Silver may have not been use to social interaction, but she could tell when something was wrong. @mewbot5408

iiimee said:
Ooc: *Ignores sexual foreshadowing* Is it within the same hour you think, or has so much happened we can assume it's later? It doesn't seem too much has happened, only more advances relationship-wise... I think I'll post along the lines you mentioned, but first I'll read back through it.

((OOC: It probably has only been like an hour since Vlad probably woke from his coma ig ))

Ooc: Totally didn't just read

@King Anthony 's posts.

User1: Omfg iiimee why do you only like Anthony?!

User2: YEAH CHASE YOU TOTALLY DISCIMINATE AGAINST US

User3: omfg YASS, we dun discriminate against yur trannie self!

Me: Yeah, well I created this RP bitchez!!! *Puts on cool glasses*

Bic: Vladimor had told everyone to get out of his room, but sometime before he did Matt had fallen asleep. To say the least, the boy had strange sleeping habits. It wasn't usually being active, but not doing anything for long periods of time that made him get lazy and sleep. "Cross... Tab... Fight..." The boy kept muttering in his sleep. The words were barely audible, but it was surprising what seemingly random words he'd say. That was because his dreams were wild and vivid, often containing warped versions of what reality was really like. Just now, he was having another dream, this of a more nightmarish sort...

"Matthew, keep up!" Tabitha laughed as she looked back at the shorter boy. "How much farther?" he asked. They had been running for miles now, and Tabitha still hadn't told him where they were going! "We're almost there..." she commented eerily, before running so far ahead that she was out of sight. Matthew desperately ran after her: How was she managing to run faster than him?! He finally arrived to where he figured she would be, but then found himself confused by the place. It was a small village of buildings that had no place next to each other. One was a cabin, one was a hospital, and one was a familiar house. He went toward the house and attempted to open the door. It swung right open, slamming into the wall as it he had pushed it open. He slowly navigated the place. It was completely empty... until the final room. He opened it, only to see Tabitha and Cicero in the bed together, making out like their lives were on the line. "They are..." he heard Tabby say, even though both of them never stopped or moved from the spot. He was immediately freaked out and ran, but at the door Derrick stopped him. "You ruined him." Derrick hissed at Matthew. Orious was beside Derrick, biting into his shoulder and drinking his blood. Derrick remained unfazed, and slowly pointed a finger outside. Matthew's eyes went over to where Derrick was pointing, but he soon regretted doing so. Vladimor was on his knees in the dirt, looking like he was about to die. "You did this to him. You have no place beside him." Derrick said, emotionless. Matthew wasn't listening to him anyone though. "Vlad!" he yelled, running up to the male and kneeling in front of him. "Why is this happening? Please don't die!" Matthew found himself saying the words without thinking, and tears fell from his face without him feeling them, even though they practically build a small flood around them. Vladimor said nothing, only panted. He was hot, despite the excessive cold temperatures that Matt had been dealing with for some time though. Eventually however, Vladimor flinched and collapsed. Horrified but curious, Matt looked up to see Calvin injecting with with a black tar-like liquid. Matthew's eyes searched Calvin's for an explanation, but the scientist only laughed. "It's better this way, don't you see?" he said with a smirk, before getting down at Matthew's level and draws him close for a kiss...

orious nods and placed the food infront of derrick onto the table with a slight smile and sat on the other side placing his chin on his wrist. "i actually enjoy cooking,i especially like making sweets. i even have a massive sweet tooth but considering my circumstances i never even really go near a kitchen anymore..." he admitted with a small luagh a little embrrassed about having a odd intrest for a vampire. ori then smirked hearing derrick's comment and tilted his head to the side looking at him with his violet eyes. "hmmm...we can to my room together after this. you can spend the night too even... " he replied softly suggesting.

Vladimor finishes up his shower, turning the water off and stepped out of the tub and into the steam filled room. He wipes his hand across the mirror, but it did little justice since the fog covered it back up. Even with the vague reflection of himself, he could still tell he looked like shit. He body was a lot paler, sort of thinner, his veins all mostly visible as if his skin were transparent. "Disgusting," He mutters as he sees some even across his face. They were a little cool, he guessed. Then again they made him look like he had some sort of cancer. He rolls his eyes. His eyes, he noticed. Even the pigmentation of his irises were weak. He's to remember to eat something healthy in the morning and take extra care of his body until he makes up for the days he's neglected himself. After taking care of other bathroom duties, (brushing his teeth, blow-drying his hair, moisturizing etc) He dries himself, for the most part, slinging his towel over his shoulder and walks out. He is slightly surprised when he sees Matthew asleep on his bed. He is slightly annoyed since he had told everyone 'out', but he let it slip. He dresses in the sleepwear that Derrick had placed out for him. For a moment, he debates whether or not he should wake Matthew and tell him to go to his own room, but that sounded rude in his mind, so he decided against it. He flicks off the lights, and gets into bed, but alas, he found it exceedingly hard to sleep...

Derrick smiles, and begins eating, careful not to rush. It was really good! He sets his fork down, a chuckle in his voice as he speaks, "It's very delicious! It still pains me that you are unable to eat such a delight." He hums, face turning red in his enjoyment. While he ate, the servant boy seemed to exhibit all the table manners,(What do you expect?) Eating so neatly and contently. "I...wouldn't mind that. I supposed it saves me from the trouble of checking out another room for myself." He says thoughtfully before he finishes everything.​

Ooc: I am getting ready to quit labeling characters it takes so long to format.

SIA

After Vladimor had shooed them out of his room Sai lead his little brother into the lobby, and sat him down on one of the coaches. He sat across from his brother brushing his face. Nagato looked confused and concerned. "Don't worry brother I am here for you, I love you like I have loved no other. You bring joy to my life when on one else does. Brother I do not any harm to come to you."

Nagato-

He looked his brother in the eyes and all he could see was love. This was the only person who had been able to make him feel anything. He embraced his brother holding him tight. "You are the only person I need, when you are around it feels as though I am complete. I love you." Nagato then leans his head closer to Sai. His cheeks were cherry red compare to the rest of his snow white pale face.

SAI

Sai leaned his head in next to his brothers their lips inches away. "If I lost you I would be devastated without a world to call my own." His lips found Nagatos with the sweet taste of his brother's tong. Together they exchanged their first kiss, exploring each others mouth. After a second Sai pulled his head away. "Forgive me. We shouldn't be doing this.

Nagato

"There is nothing to forgive, I love you can and I enjoyed every second of it." They then both sat there on the coach holding each other not caring who saw them, so what they were brothers but they were also hybrids that defied nature, so the natural order could f off. Tears ran down both of their faces knowing that the rest of the world saw them as monsters, they loved each other even if Nagato had only known his brother for a day.

(Don't judge this was awkward for me, romancing my self it is unheard of and I had no idea what to say)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
Ooc: I am getting ready to quit labeling characters it takes so long to format.

(Don't judge this was awkward for me, romancing my self it is unheard of and I had no idea what to say)
((OOC: Lol I can write an entire page of self romance ahah, anyways, go ahead and give up the formatting, the most anyone does to differentiate characters is different colors, but honestly, it's easy just to write them out all together like a story anyways.))

"Mmm..." Matthew stretched out his arms in his sleep- only to feel them lay across something. Slowly, the boy opened his eyes, coming nearly face to face with... "Vlad?" Matthew mumbled, barely awake. It took him a second to realize how weird it was for him to be in a bed with Vladimor, but when he did he had to cover his face to keep himself from gasping in surprise. "Why am I on a bed with him?!" Matt mentally freaked out, before sitting up and looking around the room. It was late at night, and this was definitely not the room he and Tabitha shared. He felt his chest, looking down to make sure he had his clothes on. He breathed out a sigh of relief when he realized he did, but stifled it half-way when he realized how loud that might sound. He looked down at Vladimor. "I think he's asleep..." Matthew reasoned within the safety of his own mind, but even the thought seemed too loud for him. If a pen were to drop in this room it would surely make a massive sound. After a few minutes of just staring at Vladimor, Matthew had the courage to assume he was asleep- and to reach his hand out to touch the boy's face. He didn't know why, but just looking at Vlad relaxed him. He was beautiful, even now, though in an entirely different way than before. Matt could see his blue veins run across his face, so bright against the ghostly white and translucent skin he possessed. It was a little morbid, but then again so was every situation Matt found himself in. His heart was still beating fast, but now it was more from the idea of what could have been, than the fear of being in a room with him like earlier.

"Hey Tab quick question...uhh do you wanna go on a date when he get to Las Vega or now?" He asked smiling with his cheeks heating up he knew he shouldn't have to be embarrassed asking Tab out but he just is and to him he wouldn't want to have it any other way he was happy

Nick walked back to him room he was going to avoid Cicero until he knew he wasn't going to get revenge on him 'If he does wonder what he plans to do....' Nick didn't want to dwell on the thought so he did the one thing that helped him forget thought working out he would rather smoke but he ran out of cigarette

Users who are viewing this thread

Back