• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

Shuzo bit his lip, but he liked the feeling of someone stroking his cheek, so he let Sage keep his hand on his cheek. He blushed even harder, his cheeks were very red. @djinnamon

Nagato

"I never knew what I wanted from you, I just wanted to find my parents. I thought some how my life would change." He took the file from Vladimor's hand and waited for his brother.

SAI

"Ori, you should look after my brother. His parents are far less capable then you are and you would make a much better parent to him."

When Cicero go of the two he realized what he just do and he looked down "I'm sorry I guess I was just really happy that I you know didn't die and now my arm's fixed...So what do we do know?" He asked while looking up at the two girls wanting to get his mind off what happened again him and Nick but of course Cicero was also secretly planning revenge but he would have to get a lot stronger if he wants to pull it off but for now he only had one thing in mind protecting the people he cared about and the people Tab cared about

Valkyre said:
Ella stood there awkwardly besides the table. Not because of the blushing indicating some sort of attraction between the 15 year old Shuzo and the 19 year old Sage, since Ella was oblivious to that, but because she was being ignored and didn't know what to do with herself. She had been an idiot to think that Sage might help her, that anyone here might. No one seemed to understand her and what she needed.
Sage sighed in defeat when he looked Ella before a he looked at her like a mother would a disobedient child. " Sit down and order something to eat. " he said

Lia sat down at the table, almost laughing out loud at the awkwardness of the situation. She ordered a sandwich, a salad and a coke. She thanked the waitress and turned to Ella, "Are you going to sit down or...?" Lia trailed off when she realized Sage was asking the question at the same time. Embarrassed, Lia ate the food the waitress brought back in silence.

OOC: Sorry for the wait, I was taking a break from my computer :3

orious blinked. "honestly that is their job. only reason reason i'm okay with caring for you is becuase the circumstances at hand..."he told sai then looked to derrick quietly,a worried look on his face.

'

Silver threw everything in her bag and began walking towards the door. Hoping nobody would follow her. She made leaned aganist the wall outside. Too many people. she thought to herself. She stared at the sky. "I wish i had my drawing stuff. It would make stress so much easier to cope with." She said out loud. She pulled out her throwing knife and kept twirling it in the air. Waiting for something to happen. She missed being able to spar with the guards at the lab.

(@anyone who whats to interact with Silver.)

Ella's body moved of it's own accord as it immediately began to obey before she'd even processed the order. A moment later she was sat down at the table and asking the waitress for the same as Sage was having, because she didn't want to have to choose what to eat. Ella smiled slightly, glad that she'd not been in control even for a few moments.

"I don't have any money, sir..." She said as she realised she might have to pay for the food she'd just ordered under his instructions.

LilyannaGaming said:
Silver threw everything in her bag and began walking towards the door. Hoping nobody would follow her. She made leaned aganist the wall outside. Too many people. she thought to herself. She stared at the sky. "I wish i had my drawing stuff. It would make stress so much easier to cope with." She said out loud. She pulled out her throwing knife and kept twirling it in the air. Waiting for something to happen. She missed being able to spar with the guards at the lab.
(@anyone who whats to interact with Silver.)
not far mew could be found in a tree napping, he heard the female and sat up perched in the branch right above her with a mrrow. "what is that your doin?" a strange voice asked as the neko blinked,his red eyes illuminating in the dark

SIlver jumped at the voice and pointed her weapon at the sound. "Don't scare me. Im getting away from the crowds, its to much for me." Silver said staring at her throwing knife. She looked at the faint illumination of his eyes. Red. Like hers when she when she wasnt in combat formation. She stared at him waiting for a reply. @mewbot5408

1. Sage smiled at Ella. " I'll pay. " he said as the waitress arrived and placed the food in front of Ella. He paged for his and Ella's food before turning to Shuzo and blushing.

Ella bowed her head at this. She didn't really deserve for him to pay for her, she hadn't really done anything for him. She hadn't earned it. Despite this, Ella didn't object to his paying. He had made her order food after all, she would have been content to just sit and watch them eat. Still, she felt bad about it. Like she owed him something now. "Thank you, sir" she said quietly.

Shuzo saw Sage looking at him and his blush intensified. He pulled out some money from his pocket and paid the waitress for his food. He then looked back at Sage. @djinnamon

"OH MIJN GOD!" Hylia blurted, not realizing the language she was speaking. "Excuse me, sorry. It's just that I don't have any money either." Dom, dom, DOM! (Stupid, stupid, STUPID!) She'd completely forgot about paying. She couldn't accept his money, she just met him! What was she going to do? Dom, Dom, Dom, Dom, Dom, She said to herself over and over, mentally punching herself in the face each time.

Shuzo pulled out the last of his money from his pocket and handed it to Hylia without hesitation. He smiled at her as if it was a gesture for her to take it. @Cookie8272

Users who are viewing this thread

Back