• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

Cicero was coughing up more blood but managed to actually sit up straight when he seen Tab he smiled "Are you ok?" He asked trying to get up but failed and eventually wiped the blood coming out of his mouth and looked down "I'm sorry Tab I guess i'm not as strong as I thought I was if I can't handle Nick in a fight then how am I suppose to protect you and everyone else that's important to you." He said tears running down his face but he didn't pout like a kid the tears were just going and he didn't make a move to stop them he just sat there then he seen Tab run off he was guessing to get help he wanted to go too but no matter how hard he tried he could get up the most he could do was get on his knees he eventually had enough he set his broken arm on the ground and winced when he put presser on it and sat back down again the wall and let out a little laugh 'I guess not even his family is safe from his....oh well give me more of a purpose to get stronger so he won't hurt anyone I care about.' He thought while he looked at the ceiling and smiled tears still falling from his face some of them from the pain in his arm but he didn't know why he was crying he just was he chalked it up to seeing Tab looking worried at him and scared he might die he never wanted to see her like that again

Shuzo sat next to Sage, a blush still visible on his cheeks. His heart was pounding quickly and his hands were shaking. "Why do I feel this way?" He thought to himself. @djinnamon

Vladimor sighs. The look on the other's face didn't seem to give way to lying or jest. Plus, something like that wouldn't be far too absurd from what he's dealt with here. Soon Matt came in and verified this. He honestly didn't know what to expect in a situation like this. "Alright," He says calmly. "What do you expect from me?" He asks, a questioning look in his eye as he faces his 'son'. He also spared a glance towards Matthew. He was the other father? A blush had came and gone exceedingly quick. "Also I find that it's funny that the virgin practically 'made' a kid with a nonvirgin." He looks over to Matthew. "You are one right? I can't imagine you with any girl here at all. You look like the kind who has a hard time getting laid." Maybe if this were his son, by natural means, he'd take all of this more seriously.

When Orious pointed at Derrick when he mentioned he ''only loved this guy" Derrick, pulls a face. "Uhhh-" (Vladimor wasn't paying attention.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sage's heart increased exponentially as his blush came back full force and covered his whole face when Shuzo sat next to him. He rubbed his thighs together and waited for the waitress

izabell nodded. "consider it done,tabby. only in exchange i ask that you let me come along. " she said and looked to a maid telling the maid to contact a old friend of izabell's. izzy then turned but she stopped noticing tabitha was frantic and followed her quickly. she knelt over cicero with a serious gaze and placed her hands over the problem and began to sing loudly and beautifully her voice like a angel's almost and the meliody carried."dear rabbit, my legs are getting weak from chasing you. but slow feels wouldn't seem so bad if you knew. there's blood on my teeth. it's far beyond right. i've captured you once, but i wasn't quiet right. so i'm telling you'll be safe with meeee...." she hummed and continued singing as the light formed strongly and he began to heal quickly as she sang.

Shuzo put his hands over his mouth and nose to try to cover the blush a little when the waitress arrived. When Sage looked at him, the blush spread and his ears were now red as well as most of his face. @djinnamon

Cicero noticed Tab brought Izabell back he smiled at them trying to ignore the pain in his arm and stomach but then Izabell started healing him he started to actually smile and not have a fake one when she was done healing him he got and and started circling his arm around popping his shoulder "Thanks Izabell I was getting tired of sitting down doing nothing and thank you Tab for getting her." He said too them both while pulling them both into a hug he didn't know why but he couldn't contain his joy he was able to move his arm again and all the pain was gone but sadly he still had the memory and that's whats going to help him get stronger until he knows he can protect everyone he cares about

Sage eyes widen when he saw the blush and looked away quickly when his own blush grew brighter making him look like a tomato.

Tabitha watched Izabell heal her boyfriend quietly, both in worry and in awe. She wanted to thank him, but before she could Cicero had pulled her and Izabell into a hug. Tabby enjoyed it, but was a little shocked by the sudden action. "You're welcome..." Tabitha replied softly, a blush growing on her face. It didn't last for long, but even after Tabby was struggling to hide her embarrassment.

Ooc: Ugh I hate my computer. Sorry for short post but damn.​

Ldybug123 said:
Shuzo's eyes widened. "U-umm I-I d-don't k-know." He said to Sage, now trying to cover up the blush the best he could.
@djinnamon
" Ok. " he said before turning to the waitress and ordering a sandwich before the waitress turned to Shuzo

Last edited by a moderator:
When they made eye contact, Shuzo's face got even redder. For some reason though, he didn't want to break eye contact with Sage. His heart was beating faster now.

@djinnamon

Ella stood there awkwardly besides the table. Not because of the blushing indicating some sort of attraction between the 15 year old Shuzo and the 19 year old Sage, since Ella was oblivious to that, but because she was being ignored and didn't know what to do with herself. She had been an idiot to think that Sage might help her, that anyone here might. No one seemed to understand her and what she needed.

Sage had the sudden urge to touch Shuzo as he stared at the man. His hand slowly reached out toward Shuzo's cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back