• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
"Screw this..." Bryan would rub his neck and go over to History class, finding it after 6 minutes of searching.

J'zar would unlock his dorm and go over to the first villain class, staying quiet all the time.

Hazel peeked into her new room. It was bland. Everything was the same. She slid through the doorway, closing the door behind her. She shed her clothes and put on the uniform. The schedule was in her left hand whilst her books and pencils were in her right. She wandered through the school for a bit, looking for her first class. History of Heroes was in the third door she tried, the others were either villains or older students. She silently unpacked her stuff, keeping some books on the table and sliding the rest beneath her seat. She sat patiently and waited, for anything to happen.

"Um, I'm thinking that the teacher is a he, and he is a lazy slug who leaves slime trails everywhere. He should be so lazy that we can just march right out of class," said Jasmine, laughing at herself. "That sounds like the best teacher ever. . ."

As a new girl walked in, Selina looked up. The girl sat beside her. Selina watched as the girl unpacked, then looked as if she was waiting. Selina waited too, but not for long. Her ADHD prevented her from paying attention during class, and keep focused on anything. "Hi, I'm Selina, who're you?" she asked spontaneously.

"Oh, uh, hi," said Hazel. Her eyes turned to look at the girl, not her head. She averted her eyes, relocating her vision to the new chalkboard on the wall. She turned to look at the girl again. "I'm Hazel. . ." she muttered. Turning her head once more, her eyes locked onto the large, flatscreen on the wall. What the hell. . . ? she thought.

Trinity laughed evilly, but ended it short as J'zar walked in. She couldn't even make eye contact with him. She felt awful.

Bryan would be sat down in a chair behind Selina and Hazel.

"Um...this is booring..." He mumble to himself, watching if there was any teacher.

J'zar would sat down in a chair, away from Trinity, as he look at his own fingers.

Trinity rubbed the back of her neck (the same way J'zar does...).

"I don't really want to talk about it right now." She said, opening her bag to grab her textbook.

Trinity looked up briefly, her eyes meeting J'zar's.

She reached into her bag, grabbed a sticky note and scribbled.

'I'll talk to you tonight. Don't worry about leaving your door unlocked, I'll take care of that.

~Trinity "

She got up from her desk to "grab something she left in her dorm" and descreetly dropped the paper onto J'zar's desk.

Trinity walked back into the classroom after a few minutes. The teacher still hadn't shown up.

"I swear, if our teacher doesn't show up, I'm leaving." She said loud enough for all the villains in the class to hear as she took her seat again.

"Dido, I'm so bored," said Jasmine. "Actually, we're villains, we don't have to do what we're told," she scoffed. Standing up, she packed her books and pens. She walked to the door and leaned against the frame. "Where's Drake. . . ?" she mumbled.

Trinity snickered.

"Give the teacher at least five minutes. We don't want him to fret. Just yet..."

It's been 10 minutes and the teacher still hasn't shown up.

"Um, what the hell?" Trinity asked as she kicked her feet up onto her desk.

"You two are in love. . ." Jasmine muttered, before swinging around and stepping out of the classroom. "Well, I'm gone," she said aloud. Her books slowed her but she kept walking, until she finally made it to her dorm. There, she set her books on her desk, and sat on her bed, She hadn't seen Lynx in a while, but Jazz wasn't worried.

Drake was still sitting on the couch. He skipped class, and was now bored. Hearing feet climb the stairs, Drake's heart began to beat, for he was thinking about Jasmine. Swiftly and silently, Drake followed the footsteps. Perfect. . . The feet had belonged to Jasmine. He picked the lock and crept inside.

Jasmine faced the window. She sighed and her eyelids sagged. The night before hadn't been good, she did not sleep at all. Staring out the window, she was completely unaware that someone, her boyfriend, had entered the room. She opened the window, fresh air spewed into the room, ridding it of the stale air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back