• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
Trinity tapped her pencil against her desk, then eventually got bored, so she flicked it a balled up piece of paper at the back of some boys head.

"What the hell is wrong with the teachers here?" Jasmine muttered. The door swung open, and a skinny lady walked in. She was deathly pale, and her fragile bones stuck out through her skin. The woman was frightening. "Holy shit. . ." Jasmine murmured.

The woman began to talk, her voice drowsy and slow. She didn't seem to care that half the class had fallen asleep. Before long, Jasmine's eyelids began to sag, sleep grasping her body.

Trinity tried incredibly hard to stay awake.

She looked over and saw Jazz looking like she was a couple of words away from passing out.

Luckily, before the half-dead teacher could continue, the bell rang, waking up the class out of their sleep.

"Thank god!" Trinity said, walking out of the classroom.

"Let's see here, what's next..."

Drake walked into history class, after finding the potions room empty. He gaped at the teacher as he sat down next to Jasmine. Unpacking his bags, his eyes never left the teacher. The bell rang, and Drake repacked, his eyes still on the teacher. Whilst everyone left, the teacher turned to return Drake's stares. Then she smiled. A creepy, undead, stalker smile that usually leads to death.

"Luckily, a free period." Trinity replied with a sigh of relief.

Dylan woke up with a pounding headache.

"Bloody hell, what happened?" He asked, rubbing his head. Gingerly, he touched his cheek. It hurt, bad.

"But how did it happen?" He muttere to himself.

He stumbled over to a fellow hero.

"What's the next class?" He asked.

The student replied that it was casting spells.

"Thanks." Dylan said, grabbing his bag and walking/stumbling to his next class.

~ Jasmine

Jasmine sighed with relief. "Thank the gods. . ." she muttered. Sprinting back up to her dorm, Jazz wondered where Lynx was. She rummaged through her backpack, pulling a small bag of Doritos from the second pocket. She opened them and sat lazily on the bed.

~ Reyna

Reyna silently thanked the Roman gods that class was over. They had finished their first two classes, History of Heroes, and Weapon Making. They now had Casting Spells to look forward to. Her eyes hurt from being held open, because the teachers here were boring, lazy, and made them read out of textbooks. Weapon making was fun. . . except it was sultry. The class smelled like sweat, and the pretty girls were crying the whole time. Reyna wasn't a pretty girl, she was a tomboy.

((I'm doing the 'Heroes of Olympus' Reyna character. . . Heeheehee))

Dylan looked around the classroom in which weapon making was held.

Most of the girls were crying, but there's was one who was not.

"Hi, I'm Dylan. I just wanted to say I applaud you for not crying like the other girls." He said quietly, holding his hand out to the girl.

newcreate.php

"Thanks," said Reyna. "I'm not like. . . these girl," she added. She sat down at the back of the class. "I'm Reyna, who're you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back