• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
newcreate.php

Jasmine finished her chips, tucking the bag into her backpack. She stayed on the bed, waiting for sleep to fall upon her.

newcreate.php

"Really?" Reyna asked. "Why were you unconscious?" She unpacked her books, leaving one on the desk and tucking the rest under her chair.

newcreate.php

"You two are. . . friends?" asked Rey. She studied the boys, then looked throughout the classroom. "Anybody wanna sit with me. . . ?" she muttered.

newcreate.php

Sleep came, and with that, nightmares. Darkness fell upon the world, debris flying in the air. There were no building; no signs of life. As Jazz was looking around, a wooden plank came from behind and cracked in the sky. Half of it stabbed Jasmine in the stomach, the other flying around again. Jazz crumpled to the ground, pain searing through her gut. Her world was fading; she was dying. But this is a dream. . . she thought. The pain was unbearable, yet unconsciousness taunted her, just out of reach. She was still asleep, but she was in pain. The pain grew. She couldn't awaken. The unawakening nightmare shall reap thy soul. . . Thus forming the dark energy to kill thy friends. . . Endless darkness, vastness of death. . .

Drake knocked on Jasmine's door. "Jasmine?" he asked. "You there?" His red eyes gleamed with angst. "Hey, are you okay?" he added, a few minutes later. He heard nothing.

newcreate.php

Jasmine tried to awaken herself, the words ringing in her head whilst the pain grew. She whimpered, but she didn't think anyone would be able to hear her. She couldn't see anymore, the vast gloom changing into blinding white. Stop the pain. . . cried her conscious. The pain intensified, the light began to flicker.

newcreate.php

"Sure," Reyna replied. She moved her seat over so the boy would have room to place his books. "What's your name?" she asked kindly.

newcreate.php

The hold released her. Jasmine lay on her bed, panting. "Drake. . . ?" she called, hearing a knock on the door. "Is that you. . . ?"

newcreate.php

"You too. . ." Rey said. She looked around the room. Nobody familiar other than the two boys who had spoken to her, and the preppy girls, who were gossiping and crying.

"Um, Reyna. I'm not actually sure why I was unconscious in the main lobby. I don't remember." Dylan said, laughing a little.

Dylan looked dumbfounded.

"I didn't know there were villains here..." He said quietly.

((Remember, Dylan's really naïve))

"Oh..." Dylan said, touching his cheek and narrowing his eyes.

"I say... Why don't we give the villains a little 'visit', shall we? Maybe after dinner. After they're all in bed and asleep..." Dylan said quietly.

"I don't know..." Bryan look around.

"Anyways... i heard that this Trinity girl have a boyfriend.... don't know if this is a real information... " Bryan would rub his neck, looking at Dylan.

~ Reyna

"I kinda wanna be bad, because we certainly can't during class," said Reyna, thinking about what a villains dorm would look like. "What are we gonna do?" she added, looking at Dylan.

~ Reyna

"That would be awesome. . ." said Rey, pretending to listen to the teacher. She looked back and forth between the two boys. "When do we start?" she asked, excitement gleaming in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back