• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
"Ay.... lets sit down..." J'zar would go to one of the table as he take a seat, away from heros.

—————

Bryan grin, noticing the couple entering the classroom.

"Pssst, the couple is here." He whisper to Reyna and Dylan.

Dylan looked up briefly.

Bryan was right; Trinity and J'zar had shown up.

"Don't do anything suspicious." Dylan hissed quietly.

Trinity's eyes would flicker from her trap to Dylan to see if noticed her.

Out of the corner of Dylan's eye, he watches as Trinity's gaze shifted momentarily from him to her trap.

'Oh trust me, Trinity. I've noticed.' He thought as he continued to work on the trap.

Dylan looked up to see J'zar glaring at him, muttering something angrily.

'Who knows, maybe I might just take Trinity for myself...' Dylan thought as he winked

At J'zar in way that said "Bite me"

Dylan threw his head back and laughed.

"Oh J'zar. If you only knew how powerless you will soon become." Dylan muttered quietly as he went back to his trap.

Trinity's head snapped up as she heard J'zar throw his dagger and yell "F- you!"

"What the hell is going on here?" Trinity yelled, almost getting her hand caught in her trap.

"Nothing my ass." Trinity muttered as she looked over at Dylan who was smirking.

"Sit back down, J'zar." Trinity said, placing her hand on his arm. She could almost feel the anger radiating off of J'zar.

~ Reyna

Reyna gaped at what had just happened. Bryan rubbed her cheek, Dylan almost got killed . . . "What the hell?" she murmured. Staring at the scene, she was astonished that the teacher hadn't noticed.

Bryan dind't really left , as he take his seat right next to Reyna again.

"I didn't really left the class.." He grin, looking at her, his face being Slightly red.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reyna stared. Bryan sat back down, and Rey turned to look at him. His face was flushed, so Rey averted her eyes. "What happened?" she asked quietly. "I didn't quite register that. . . "

"J'zar is angry... almost killed Dylan... and i maybee like somebody that is around here..." Bryan would say, whispering at "maybee like somebody that is around here"

~ Jasmine

Jasmine's body went slack. She breathed and had an idea. A faint trace of a memory burned in her eyes; an incantation. Reyna. . . she thought. She muttered a few words, slowly and carefully, feeling the power radiate off her body. Her energy mixed with Reyna's aura, sending a message to her mind, one that nobody could resist. Dorm 11, come now. . .

~ Reyna

Rey looked away, her face red. She finished working on her trap. Standing up, she felt an urge tugging at her soul. A small pain seared through her spine, and she began walking. Dorm 11, come now. . . The message flared in her mind. She couldn't talk, nor resist the tugging sensation. She tried to call for help, but her mouth was clamped shut. The only sound that came through were muffled whimpers.

~ Reyna

Reyna couldn't stop. Her limbs were disobeying her. Trying to yell for help, her jaws clenched. She closed her eyes and whimpered. Somebody . . . Help, please . . . Her legs carried her out of the classroom, and started up the stairs. Opening her eyes, she tried to yell in fear, because she could see nothing. Just darkness.

~ Jasmine

Jasmine laughed with triumph. Drake had left her, and now she had mastered mind control. She waited in her bed, then sat up. She should be here any minute now. . . she thought, a dark smile creeping up her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back