• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
~ Reyna

Her feet began to ascend on the stairs. She couldn't stop. Tears began to form in her eyes. She couldn't break the hold. Reyna cried out in alarm as her mouth unclamped. Her eyes began to hurt. She screamed as she climbed up the last step, for a great pain was now coursing through her body.

~ Jasmine

Jasmine heard a scream. There she is, she sighed. She walked over to the door, so she could open the door when the knock came. I just hope no one followed her. . .

~ Jasmine

Jasmine felt her power fading. Closing her eyes, she put all her energy into the spell, strengthening it. She slumped against the wall, panting.

~ Reyna

Reyna tried to look around for Bryan. Her voice was working now. "Bryan. . . ?" she called. "Please, please help me." The sensation strengthened, and Rey was pulled forward. She yelped from the force. Her hand reached out and knocked on a door. It opened and Rey was pulled in the dorm room.

~ Jasmine

Jasmine heard the knock. She stood up and limped to the door, opening it. A hand was lingering near the door, then it was pulled away. Scowling, Jazz walked into the hallway. "What do you think your doing with her?" she seethed. Grabbing Reyna's hand, she pulled. Reyna fell on the ground next to Jasmine. Looking at Bryan, she snarled, "She's mine today, whoever you are."

~ Reyna

Reyna tried to stand up, but a hand grabbed her arm. She was dragged into a room, the air stale and cold. "Bryan. . ." she mumbled, her consciousness fading. She kicked her legs in an effort to save herself, but it didn't work. Somebody yanked on her arm, and her back hit the side of a bed. She leaned back, trying to ease the pain. "What the hell. . . ?" she muttered, for her vision had returned and she was looking around. A girl slammed the door and locked it. "Who are you?" Rey stammered. "You don't need to know," the girl growled. The girl looked back at the door. "Try to get her now," she said in a singsong voice. Reyna's vision faded, sleep washed over her, and she fell unconscious. The girl looked around. A strange dagger was in the room. . . "Dammit," she muttered. "The boy's here."

Lola walked towards the academy she was nervous and the butterflies were floating around in her stomach,

she walked inside and saw a boy tall and very handsome. she walked up to him and said...

"Hi my name is Lola im u-uh new here"

she tucked her hair behind her ear and stood there waiting for the bell to ring.

she waited and waited..she was only hoping for someone to come up and talk to her

Selina sat down at an empty table. Two kids left the classroom, and she was sitting alone. A new student walked into the room. Selina looked around for anyone else. The table she was at was the only one that had room. She waited for the new girl to come sit with her.

((Yup, and I started the part where we meet))

lola walked into the classroom to see a girl standing alone she started a conversation with her

"hello im lola whats your name?"

(( there satisfied,also im going to eat dinner))

Bryan would slowly go towards the stairs, but the one controlling him made him fall downstairs, hitting his head two times in the way down.

(Only enough to cause amnesia and probably have a broken arm/leg in the way downstairs...)

(Sorry... but.... Amnesia 4 the win)

(And i'm out of ideias.... sorry again....)

~ Jasmine

"Maybe we'll win today. . ." Jasmine muttered as she watched Bryan step out of the room. "Bye bye!" she called to him, closing the door. "Oh, and your friend here? She will never be the same." She laughed and slammed the door. Turning around, she looked at Reyna. "Well, hello there. Are you, hhmmmmm, lets see," she paused for a moment, pretending to think. "Reyna?" She smiled coldly.

~ Reyna

Reyna couldn't hear or see anything. She was unconscious. Trying to wake up, Rey only caused pain to her body. Help. . . she thought.

((short term amnesia, right?))

~ Jasmine

Jasmine sat on her bed. She got Reyna lured into the trap. . . Maybe she could do the same with some other hero. . .

~ Reyna

((Still Unconscious))

~ Jasmine

Jasmine laughed. The boy must've fallen down the stairs. . . she thought. Looking at Reyna, she had an idea. She walked down the stairs, and stepped on the landing, missing Bryan's head my mere millimeters. She entered the Trap Making classroom and saw J'zar and Trinity. Sliding into the seat across from Trinity, she laughed. "Guess what I did," she said in a singsong voice.

@AtlasTheShapeless @Jennifer Marie

~ Reyna

Reyna was still unconscious, though her fingers started to twitch. Adrenaline was coursing through her veins, making her restless in her sleep.

~ Jasmine

Jasmine giggled. "I kidnapped a hero!" she smiled. "I'm so damn happy right now-and it's the first time I've ever been!"

~ Reyna

<{~_-Still Unconscious-_~}>

J'zar

"Niiiiiice" J'zar would grin, looking at Jasmine then looking at Trinity.

Bryan

(Still passed out, nobody heard the yelling)

Bryan

Bryan was still passed out in the cold floor, as nobody heard him yelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back