• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
~ Reyna

"Sure," said Reyna, tearing a page out of her notebook. She scribbled the number '17' down on the paper twice, then ripped it in half. She gave the papers to both of the boys, then whispered; "Meet me at my dorm room."

"Same here..." Bryan would smile, looking around.

Bryan would grab another note from his pocket and write the number 16 on it and hand it to Reyna.

"Just leave a note under the door if you need to talk with me." He look back at the teacher.

Class ended, and Reyna stood up. She took the paper Bryan gave to her. "Thanks. . ." she said, before going to the next class. Creating Traps was in the gym, tables were littered across the floor with metal and fasteners sprawled across each. She took a seat at the nearest table and sighed. Each table had enough room for six people, though there was only enough stools for five.

Dylan sat on the other side of Rey, beginning to make his trap.

"So. Which villain first? Trinity would be a good start..." Dylan murmured, looking up as a teacher went by.

Trinity looked up at the clock.

"I should go get Jazz. We've got creating traps in five minutes with the..."

"Heroes..." She spat, walking out of her dorm over to Jazz's.

Dylan's smirk turned to a frown.

"Damn..." He muttered.

A lightbulb went off in his head.

"What if we got rid of the boyfriend? Trinity's still pretty lethal, seeing as she can take someone like me down, but if what you're saying is correct, then she has much less protection." Dylan said, a wicked grin coming to his lips.

"True...true.... " Bryan would grin, thinking.

"I will get the guy name with some 'friends'..." Bryan would stand up, going to another table where 3 villains were around.

After 5 minutes of talking, he return to the table.

"J'zar Silver, dorm room 13." He nod.

"Eh... We've got traps with 'heroes'..." Trinity spat. She'd probably see Dylan again. Maybe he'd recognize her...

She suddenly got an awful feeling in her stomach. She was going to tell J'zar about it, but ignored the feeling instead.

"Have you seen Jazz or Drake? We're going to be late for class. And this is one of the few classes I might actually like." Trinity asked.

"Oh!" Trinity said, a little shocked as J'zar kissed her. She kissed him back before pulling away, saying:

"Race you to class!"

She room of down the hall, laughing.

Trinity finally beat J'zar to the classroom, but only by a couple of inches. They rushed into the classroom before the class started.

"Come on, let's go find a seat." She said, tugging on J'zar's hand.

Trinity picked up her pace a little as she saw Dylan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back