• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
~ Jasmine

Jasmine smiled. She leaned in on the table. "So who's the next victim?" she asked, her eyes glinting mischievously.

~ Reyna

Reyna shuddered, her eyes opened. Her heart was beating at an alarming rate, and she tried to calm down. She unlocked the door, and stepped out into the hallway. "What the. . ." she muttered. She began to walk down the stairs when she saw Bryan laying unconscious at the bottom. "Holy shit!" she yelled, running over to him. She bent down beside him. Shaking his shoulder, she spoke loudly and slowly. "Wake up, Bryan," she cried. "Wake up! Your okay."

Reyna stared into Bryan's eyes. "You don't remember . . ." she thought for a moment. "Shit, amnesia," she muttered. "Stand up, and follow me." Rey stood up, and held out her hand to help Bryan. He didn't remember her so he wouldn't remember crushing on her. . . Things wouldn't be too awkward.

"I'm Reyna," said Rey. "You have amnesia, and we met this morning," she told him, leaving out the fact that he used to like her. "Now, follow me," she said, walking to the nurse's office.

suddenly lola didnt feel so good so she stood up and ran to the nurses office. she felt as if she was going to pass out, she didnt understand she didnt eat or drink anything bad and she wasnt sweating. As she was running she saw a girl and a boy walking to the nurses office as well.

"hi im Lola, whats u-up w-"

Just then Lola passed out ,she couldnt hear anything or see anything or even remember anything..she hoped someone would see her and help her to the nurses room

Bryan would run and grab the girl before she hit the ground, dragging her to the nurse office.

"Help!, she passed out." He call out, as a nurse would help him bring the girl to the nurse office,laying her down in one of the beds.

Trinity's head snapped up as she heard yelling near the nurses office.

"That's Bryan's voice... And Reyna, or whoever she was." Trinity hissed, slinking over towards the office.

Dylan watched as Trinity got up from her table and moved towards the nurses office.

'What perfect timing.' He thought as he got up to use the "bathroom."

He walked off in the opposite direction of Trinity, but followed a hallway that lead back towards the nurses office once he was out of sight.

As soon as he was close enough, Dylan timed a perfect grab.

"Gotcha." He whispered as Trinity thrashed wildly in his arms.

Off to his dorm he went.

Just as Trinity neared the nurses office, a hand covered her mouth as she was hauled. She knew there was no way in hell it was J'zar.

'Dylan!' She thought, fighting desperately to break free from his grasp. However, she was no match for him. This did not stop Trinity from trying her damnedest to thrash and scream.

J'zar would step out of the room, catching a glimpse of Dylan pulling Trinity before he lost eye contact.

"DYLAAN!" He yell.

J'zar would run after them as he draw his Curved sword.

It was too late. Trinity caught the smallest bit of J'zar yelling before Dylan slammed the door shut and locked it.

"What the hell do you want?" Trinity growled.

"Oooh, fiesty. I like it." Dylan said, winkjng at her.

Trinity threw her head back and spit in Dylan's face.

"F-ck you." Trinity said, seething.

"Now, now Trinity. Is that anyway to treat someone who's allowed you into their dorm?" Dylan asked, backhanding Trinity across the face.

Trinity continued to look away; it hurt like a bitch at first, but the pain slowly subsided.

"What do you want with me, Dylan? All I did was kick you in the face. I didn't f-ing kidnap you and bring you back to my dorm, now did I? C'mon dude, what the hell?" Trinity asked.

"This is about something I like to call..." Dylan paused, leaning close to Trinity's face, kissing her roughly before speaking again. "Revenge."

Dylan placed his hand over Trinity's mouth and pinched her nose shut.

'What's he... No. No no no! I can't die like this! He's going to suffocate me!' Trinity thought, thrashing about wildly to try and break Dylan's hold.

"Shhhh Trinity. I'm not going to kill you... I'm just going to render you unconscious." Dylan said, whispering in Trinity's ear.

J'zar would kick the door several times, managing to bust it after 10 tries.

"Dylan you motherfcker..." J'zar would get even more closer, aiming the sword at his back.

Trinity's last vision was that of J'zar kicking open Dylan's door.

The black wave of unconsciousness washed over Trinity's body as she crumpled to the floor

((She's not dead, I promise.))

Dylan turned to face J'zar.

"Oh how foolish." Dylan said. The mind games were starting. This was Dylan's speciality.

"Ah ah." Dylan said, dangling a knife over Trinity's unconscious body.

"Now. J'zar. I take it you love Trinity dearly, yes?"

"You're quite smart, I'm assuming. So let's make a deal." Dylan said as he continued to hold the knife over Trinity.

"You take Trinity back, we just call this a little 'warning'. But, if you do anything. Anything. Towards another hero, I'll make sure the next time you see Trinity is in a coffin. So. Do we have a deal?" Dylan said, flashing a smile at J'zar.

Dylan pulled the knife away from Trinity and set it on his bedside, stepping away from it with his hands up.

"Please, take your dearly beloved Trinity and leave." Dylan said, stepping back to show J'zar he would keep his promise and not stoop so low to cheating.

J'zar qould walk towards Trinity, as he lift her up, dragging her out of his room, going back to the dorm 13, laying Trinity on his own bed.

J'zar would lock the dorm door, going back to check Trinity.

Trinity woke up about 10 minutes later.

"Bloody hell, I'm going to kill the bastard!" Trinity shouted, jerking up to realize she was in J'zar's room. Her head started to throb, so she laid back down.

"Alright..." She said rolling over so she faced away from the sun.

'Dear god my head hurts. Probably lack of oxygen.' Trinity thought as she closed her eyes.

"Of course not. I don't take up much room." Trinity said with a small chuckle.

Dylan sat in his room, thinking.

He should have taken J'zar by surprise. At night. Like the group had planned. Then things would have gone smoother with Trinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back