• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
((Lol)) Dylan realized the hero he saw wasn't actually Bryan.

"Moron," Dylan muttered as he scanned the cafeteria.

"I should take a walk and find him..." Dylan said, as he walked out of the cafeteria.

He walked around until he thought of the nurses office. Low and behold, Bryan was there.

"Hey Bryan... I've got to talk to you for a bit." Dylan said with a smile.

Trinity smiled.

"Well, tell me if you think of something."

Dylan sighed.

"I'm Dylan. I'm your roommate. I know your name because your my roommate. Now, listen." Dylan said as he explained everything from him getting kicked in the face by Trinity to kidnapping her.

"We'll talk more in depth later, okay?" Dylan asked.

Trinity watched J'zar carefully. She could tell he was lost in thought from the way his eyes glazed over a little, as if he really wasn't in this reality.

As it was quiet in the room, Trinity could make out the sound of J'zar's heartbeat quickening as he looked at her.

"What's wrong? You seem nervous; on edge a little." Trinity asked, placing her hand on J'zar's cheek.

Trinity sighed quietly.

"I'll stay as long as you want until you say you don't want me by your side anymore." She whispered quietly, leaning her head gently on J'zar's chest.

"I'm not sure you would..." Trinity said, looking at her watch.

"Come on, we've got to go. Only five minutes until Casting spells."

Trinity kept being surprised whenever J'zar would do thing like this.

She leaned against him, pressing herself closer to him.

"I love you." She said when they broke away.

Trinity held his hand as she started to lead him to the Spells room.

"Yo Jazz, we've got class." Trinity yelled, hoping Drake or Jasmine would hear her.

~ Reyna

((Still tied up and unconscious . . . life's good . . . not really))

~ Jasmine

Jasmine left her room, heading towards her next class. She left Reyna tied up in her room. There's my pesky little hero . . . Jazz knew that when a villain met their hero, they created a connection of hatred and opposition. Now that she found her hero, Jasmine was going to destroy. She gasped. An idea had formulated in her mind. When adventures open . . . I'll give her a fairytale nightmare . . . Not like the original story . . . She won't find her true love, he has amnesia by the looks of it . . . The plan burst to life in Jazz's mind, the perfect plan. In class, she sat down in the desk closest to the back. Looking around, she noticed that Drake wasn't there. He hadn't been there for a while. "I have a plan . . ." muttered Jasmine.

Trinity watched J'zar intently as she practiced a basic darkness spell. Dylan had to have been J'zar's hero. From the way he looked at Dylan with such an intense hatred in his eyes, she knew it was him.

"But who's mine?" Trinity muttered quietly as she tried to create a small orb of darkness. Finally she succeed, but it didn't last long. Her concentration faltered and the orb dissipated.

"Damn!" She muttered, trying again.

Selina walked into her next class; a free period. There was nowhere to go without boredom, and her friend wasn't there. She went to the pool and her clothing transformed into a swim suit. She sighed and dove into the water. It's cool, icy feeling tingled her skin, a feeling that she hadn't felt for a while. Above the surface, Selina could hear swim coaches yelling at students. She swam up, escalating through the waves. Her robust limbs carried her up, and her head broke through the surface. Looking around, her eyelids became heavy. She was tired from the night before . . . The visions in her dreams . . . Selina got out of the pool and walked into the school. Clothes on and dry, she walked to the nurses office to ask about the dreams. She saw Lola in a bed, and ran over to her. "Lola, are you okay?" she asked, poking her face.

@Jelestia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back