• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
((Okay))

Selina looked at Bryan. "Okay . . ." she said. "Then she'll be out soon." Looking at the ceiling, another vision struck her. Muscles tensing, her whole body went rigid. She cried out in alarm, before she collapsed on the ground panting. Voices rang in her ears, images of gore and death burned into her mind. Blinking, the sounds and pictures dissolved, leaving Selina feeling raw and vulnerable.

((Adventure are up - you people can sign up now :D ))

[QUOTE="Jennifer Marie]((Well holy fluffernutters... What's going on with Selina????? o_O))

[/QUOTE]
((she is walking around the school looking for Lola . . . I think. But she has visions . . Like I do . . .))

~ Reyna

Reyna awoke, her wrists and ankles tied up. Her waist was also tied, and a gag was in her mouth. She tried to call for help but the sounds were muffled. That bastard . . . The room was dark and cold, footsteps could be heard from the hallway. It was like a horror movie, except the fact that the feet walked off without stopping at the door. Another pair of feet stopped at the door. Rey's pulse quickened. The door unlocked, and someone stepped in.

~ Jasmine

She had run away from class, asking the teacher for an 'Adventure'. Hearing of it the day before, her mind raced with ideas of torture . . . Inside of the room, Jasmine stared at Reyna with cold eyes. She smirked when Rey showed fear. "Don't worry," she whispered. "You'll die not knowing anything but madness." She laughed and grabbed Reyna's wrist, a muffled scream coming from her gagged mouth. Jasmine thought of dark woods, a deep, twisting forest that was like a maze. They teleported there, magic radiating from their bodies. A small tunnel led to an underground home, filled with luscious flowers surrounding a glass coffin. The coffin had a black base, cushions lines the bottom. The glass was tinted silver, a permanent frost glued to the top. The frost was only in one spot, the colour glowing in the fire lit torches. "It's okay," Jasmine purred to Reyna. "the frost will only spread when you're inside, and it will destroy this cave once you're dead . . ."

((My adventure has started . . ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylan went off to his dorm for the time remaining in his free period.

"Dammit! I couldn't have killed Trinity, even if I wanted to! But why?" He said angrily.

Trinity looked at the clock. There was only about 10 minutes until the next class.

She looked over at J'zar.

"You okay?" She asked, rubbing his arm a little.

@AtlasTheShapeless

~ Reyna

Reyna's eyes widened in fear as Jasmine took the gag. Her first instinct was to scream ad thrash, but that wouldn't help it. She panted and writhed in the ropes, trying to free herself. This is oddly like Snow White . . . she thought. Jasmine undid the ropes, and shoved Rey onto the ground. Getting up, Reyna saw that Jasmine wasn't there. A voice echoed inside the cave, "Go now, let's play hide-and-seek!"

~ Jasmine

Jasmine watched Reyna leave the cave before emerging from the shadows. She threw her head back and laughed. "She won't last long without food . . ." she said. Waving her hand, a brilliantly shining apple appeared on the coffin. "Here you go . . ." Jasmine whispered, teleporting the apple to a log of wood. Before leaving, she made Reyna edacious, so she would eat the apple without thinking. Laughing once more, Jasmine disappeared from the cave, back to the school. She took a seat beside Trinity, as each spot was three people per table. "So," she asked, smiling coldly, "What are we doing this class?"

@Jennifer Marie

Trinity smirked.

"We've got about a minute before spells is over, then its fighting." She grinned.

Fighting was one of Trinity's specialities.

She was lithe and fit, making movements seem graceful and more like a dance rather than someone getting the crap beat out of them.

"Cool," said Jasmine. She looked at the teacher and grimaced. "What happened to him?" She asked. His face looked flat, as if it had been run over by a car. Remembering Reyna in the forest, her grimace turned into a smirk.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Reyna wandered around the forest, until her stomach started to growl. She scanned the area around her, hoping to find some food. A glittering apple was sitting atop a log. She ran over to it. "Why is it so . . ." Rey murmured, "sparkly . . ?" Picking it up, lust washed over her, making her want it even more. She took the chance and bit into it, the juice running down her throat. Her eyes began to close, her stance tipping to the left. She fell to the ground, breathing shallowly. Darkness blotted her vision, and Reyna passed out.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Trinity shrugged.

"Dunno."

The bell rang and Trinity grinned.

"Off to fighting we go!" She said cheerfully, gathering her books and walking back to her dorm to dump them off. There was going to be no need for text books or pencils in Fighting. ((For some reason, I feel like this is going to turn out like Divergent with Tris and the fight scene xD ))

Trinity tagged behind J'zar quietly. He seemed like his body was here, but his mind was somewhere else.

'I don't think he's okay...' Trinity thought. Before they entered the room, Trinity stopped J'zar, standing on her tip-toes to kiss him softly on the lips.

"Go get 'em, Tiger." Trinity said, punching J'zar in the arm gently as a bit of encouragement.

J'zar would grin, waiting for the fight to start, when it started, he tried to punch the other student in the chest, but he managed to punch J'zar's nose, making it bleed.

Trinity watched from the sidelines as the first fight was being taught. J'zar got popped in the nose pretty hard, as the blood ran.

"Ouch." Trinity said quietly, cheering to herself. "C'mon, Tiger. Knock his lights out!"

J'zar almost didn't managed to counter the other attack, then kicking the other stundent in (DEEZ NUTZ), making the other student fall down, almost crying.

"Atta boy!" Trinity cheered and clapped as well as the other students.

It was her turn. She was going up against a rather tough looking guy.

She sized him up, looking for weak points.

Almost immediately he attacked, but Trinity was on guard. She stepped smoothly to the side as the other student missed.

Trinity waited for the right moment to strike. The villain had turned to face her again and charged.

Trinity waited until he was close enough before kicking him in the face.

The student landed on the ground with a hard thud, but he got back up.

She wasn't ready and the boy managed to get her good across the face. Her cheek started to bleed from the punch, but this only fueled Trinity more.

She took of charging at the student, tackling him and putting him in a choke hold. Now all Trinity had to do was hold on and wait.

J'zar would almost growl when the student punched Trinity, but stayed where he was.

"Trinity won!" The teacher would say, after 10 seconds of the choke hold on the other student.

Trinity stood up in triumph.

"Woo!" She said, walking away from the fight ring and over to J'zar.

"I love this class, honestly." She said, sitting down. She didn't realize she was bleeding until she had an itch on her cheek, and after she pulled her hand back, noticed it was covered in blood.

"Oops." Trinity said with a laugh.

J'zar would clean her cheek with a small rag, before cleaning his bleeding nose.

"Hey Trinity.... want to go back to the dorm? The class is over.... atleast for us..."

Trinity grinned.

"Sure!" She said, taking J'zar's hand in hers.

'At least now I can figure out why he's been upset recently.' Trinity thought to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back