• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
"She tried to kill me as a sacrifice." Trinity sobbed.

"I don't want to trust anyone, J'zar. The last time I did, I almost died."

Trinity regained her computer and washed her face off in her bathroom.

She put on her uniform and looked at her schedule. Her first class was potions.

"This house be interesting..." She said quietly.

She sat on her bed for a little while, thinking. She didn't want J'zar to leave. She was just afraid he would see the worst side of her. The side only one person saw. It didn't end well.

Instead of dwelling on such an awful subject, Trinity sat on her window sill and started to sing.

"I'm tired of being what you want me to be

Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface

Don't know what you're expecting of me

Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes"

"Every step that I take is another mistake to you...

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there

Become so tired, so much more aware

I'm becoming this, all I want to do

Is be more like me and be less like you."

Jasmine had fallen asleep next to Drake. Her heart was pounding, and even though she was dating him, Jazz always felt a little awkward next to Drake. He was still asleep, leaning against pillows on the couch. Silently, Jasmine got up and tiptoed up the stairs. In the hallway outside her room, she let out a long held breath. "Dammit. . ." she swore, for she forgot the keys. Sneaking back downstairs, Jasmine was doing her best not to wake anybody up.

Bryan would open the school doors.

"Hello? Somebody here?" He look around, as he reach a drawer on the lobby, searching it, finding a dorm key, schedule and etc..

'Nahhh, I'll leave him be. I want little bit of fun' Trinity thought as she continued to sing.

"Can't you see that you're smothering me,

Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control?

'Cause everything that you thought I would be

Has fallen apart right in front of you.

Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow

Every step that I take is another mistake to you.

Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow

And every second I waste is more than I can take.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there,

Become so tired, so much more aware

Is be more like me and be less like you.

And I know

I may end up failing too.

But I know

You were just like me with someone disappointed in you.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there,

Become so tired, so much more aware.

Is be more like me and be less like you.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there.

I'm tired of being what you want me to be

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there.

I'm tired of being what you want me to be"

She finished the song, hoping J'zar would hear her singing and lean out his window like last night.

newcreate.php

Jasmine sat on her bed, after just changing into the school uniform. She grabbed her schedule and walked out into the hallway. There was an unconscious male body, sprawled across the floor. Jazz muttered to herself and kept walking. "Potions. . . seems fun," she mumbled, walking around the school. She finally stopped outside of a door, which was an oily grey colour with green streaks of poison burning through the wood. Jasmine opened the door and sat in the nearest seat, the one farthest from the front of the class.

newcreate.php

Reyna walked straight up to the front desk, her head held high. She grabbed her dorm number, keys, and her schedule before walking off to her room. The classes started today, and she was a late arriver, so she'd have to change, and run to her first class. She was a hero, for that had been told to her the day she got the letter. Upon opening it, she thought it a normal invitation, or some stupid trick her brother was playing on her. But when she finished reading it, black smoke spewed from the envelope, enclosing her in darkness. Though she screamed, nobody helped her. She was whi-sked away to the school, awakening in the nurses office with her head throbbing. She opened the dorm room door, and closed it behind her. Sitting on the bed, she leaned back and sighed.

Selina woke up. Her alarm clock was ringing as she stood up to change. In the uniform, she grabbed her books and ran down the hallway. Grasping her schedule, Selina ran the way that her History should be. Barging through the doors, she sat in the nearest seat, panting whilst organizing her books. She looked around. Nobody else was there but her. Well, I guess I'm early, she thought.

Trinity decided to step away from the window and head off to Potions. On her way to the classroom, she stepped over Dylan.

"Foolish hero," she muttered as she walked down the hallway. She met Jasmine in the classroom.

"Morning, Jazz." Trinity said with a small smile.

"Morning," Jasmine said as Trinity passed by. She smirked. "Who do you think the teacher is? Whoever, we should be able to prank. . . him. . . and get away with it." she said, assuming it was a 'he'. She leaned back in the chair and rested her feet on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back