• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nyxfield School for the Darkened Souls (FallingFire & Calisto)

What are the best glasses style?

• Nerd Glasses 4 The Win! XD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reading Glasses. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Glasses!

• Fake Glasses /\/\(fake nerd glasses)/\/\

• All Of Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Don't Like Glasses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Total voters
Trinity felt arms around her. Normally, she would freak out, but she knew it was J'zar. She smiled and drifted further into sleep.

Selina woke up, her window open and the curtains flowing with the breeze. A burst of cool air hit her in the face, making her shiver. Her bed was neatly made, crinkled only where she was laying atop of the blankets. Sniffing the air, Selina could find the faint scent of cake. She shed her clothes, pulling on the school uniform that had appeared on her pillow. Walking over to the window, she tied the curtains in a knot and set them aside, so she could enjoy the view of lake and forest. Birds fluttered by, chirping to each other as they flew to their nests. It was still night, the sky a dark blue haze filled with glittering stars. Selina sat on the bed, and started rummaging through her bag. She pulled a book out and sighed. 'Cinder' had always been one of Selina's favourites. She flipped the pages until she got to the 32nd chapter, where she stopped reading last time. The detail in every paragraph astonished her, pulled her deeper into the pages. She read and read, not caring about the time.

((I've added more to the Settings/Locations tab))

Lynx froze in her steps. Guards began to circle her. One attempted to take her weapons and she swiftly equipped the blades and stabbed his stomach. She watched him fall to the ground and could feel all the horrified eyes on her. She spun around and shot two arrows killing or at least wounding two more guards. She sprinted at another guard who shot her shoulder out of fear, and jump stabbed taking the body in her strong arms and watched as a colleague of his shot him. The wide eyed man dropped his gun and she threw the blades hitting his throat. She took the held mans gun and shot down 4 more before dropping it. She grabbed her knife and bow and stood there.

J'zar would wake up, noticing that it was morning, he kiss Trinity neck lightly.

"Hey Trin... wake up..." He say, gently.

(Using my tablet... my computer is insaneeeeeee)

Trinity awoke to a kiss on her neck.

She opened her eyes, squinting.

"Is it morning already?" She asked, looking up at J'zar.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yayyyy." She said sleepily, closing her eyes once more.

I slept better last night than I've ever slept in my life... Trinity thought.

Trinity woke up, suddenly feeling like she had to rearrange J'zar's room.

"I... I need to fix something in here." She said quietly as she flitted to his nightstand, making everything perfectly straight.

"Sorry... OCD..." Trinity blushed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trinity watched as J'z rubbed his neck.

"You do that a lot. Nervous tick, I'm assuming?" She asked as she sat down on J'zar's bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I see... I always tend to play with my hair. That's my nervous tick." She said, blushing a little. She'd never really talked to anybody and got along with them, let alone having feelings for them.

Trinity looked down and saw J'zar slip his hand into hers.

He stuttered and stumbled, eventually say never mind.

Trinity blushed, but gave his hand a small squeeze, basically saying 'it's okay, I don't mind.'

She sat with J'zar for a few moments longer before she did something she thought she'd never do.

She leaned over, grabbed J'zar's shirt, pulled him closer, closed her eyes and kissed him. When she kissed J'zar, all her rationale went out the window.

When she pulled away, she blushed madly. Out of sheer embarrassment, Trinity ran back to her room, locking the door behind her.

No no no! Trinity thought when she flopped on her bed.

'YOU BARELY KNOW HIM!' Her head screamed.

'BUT YOU LOVE HIM!' Her heart fought back.

((NEW CHARACTER TIMEEEEE))

Dylan walked into the academy, expecting to be greeted by noise. Instead, it was almost dead quiet.

"Hello?" Dylan called. He wished there was someone at the front desk so he could at least get his dorm number.

"I wonder if there's any villains here..." He muttered to himself.

"You're still here, aren't you?" Trinity said as she rummaged through drawers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back