• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New and Improved || OOC || CLOSED

I love how all this stuff is going down and William is just like
giphy.gif

Actually, I am unsure if I am able to join at the moment.
My day will be some-what busy so I may not complete a character today.
(plus, I am trying to think of a character...which could take me some time. I'll try to brainstorm ideas whenever I can.)

Actually, I am unsure if I am able to join at the moment.
My day will be some-what busy so I may not complete a character today.
(plus, I am trying to think of a character...which could take me some time. I'll try to brainstorm ideas whenever I can.)

I made a blind guy. How about you be deaf and we can be the strangest friends ever? xD

Why Hi-Diddly ho Neighborinoes!
I'm back from my surprisingly-not-so-busy- busy day with a general Idea for a character and I-
I made a blind guy. How about you be deaf and we can be the strangest friends ever? xD

Hm... That does seem like a good Idea...

I have to think this over with the council.
*insert montage of a big adventure to a council*

The result is...
*drumming*
I...may have to rethink this.
I have spotted a few flaws.
I must go back!
*Rewind montage of adventure with discount recorders playing the epic music.*

I had an Idea...but then it got twisted. Iwas going to have( lets call the human character "Subject A") be a skrawny pre-teen who would often be energetic and playful, and for (Weird creature would be "Subject B" ) to be a silent and agile hunter who feeds off of living things like a wild carnavore. I also added that (Subject B) would affect Subject A with side affects including (but not limited to)ADD, Identity issues, and lack of self asteem or self trust.(and other health problems that would effect both mental stability and emotional stability due to Subject B being kept inside of subject A until they switch.) and for subject A to also have the characteristics of the animalistic behaviors of Subject B .Subject A would (sorta) adapt, as cartoons had taught him "Laughter was the best medicine". He would mostly push this out of his mind and enjoy being a mostly energetic goofball. Subject B also shows signs of adaptation as to adapt to both the environment and the behaviors of it's target. It is also very energetic and mostly toys with it's prey.

I was thinking of a character who's powers wouldnt be their own, but of something like an uncontrollable hunting-thing.

but then I realized : that (may or may not be)
cliche or overused...

I dont know.
Its something I guess. Its the best I could do after this long day. but It is just a concept.

I had an Idea...but then it got twisted. Iwas going to have( lets call the human character "Subject A") be a skrawny pre-teen who would often be energetic and playful, and for (Weird creature would be "Subject B" ) to be a silent and agile hunter who feeds off of living things like a wild carnavore. I also added that (Subject B) would affect Subject A with side affects including (but not limited to)ADD, Identity issues, and lack of self asteem or self trust.(and other health problems that would effect both mental stability and emotional stability due to Subject B being kept inside of subject A until they switch.) and for subject A to also have the characteristics of the animalistic behaviors of Subject B .Subject A would (sorta) adapt, as cartoons had taught him "Laughter was the best medicine". He would mostly push this out of his mind and enjoy being a mostly energetic goofball. Subject B also shows signs of adaptation as to adapt to both the environment and the behaviors of it's target. It is also very energetic and mostly toys with it's prey.

I was thinking of a character who's powers wouldnt be their own, but of something like an uncontrollable hunting-thing.

but then I realized : that (may or may not be)
cliche or overused...

I dont know.
Its something I guess. Its the best I could do after this long day. but It is just a concept.

From what I understand of this roleplay, you don't get to choose your own power.

And yeah, Jekyll/Hyde powers are pretty cliche. :3

Isune Isune EYYYYY, I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU'D GET THAT HORSEH ASS OF YOURS IN HERE. Accepted <3

From what I understand of this roleplay, you don't get to choose your own power.

And yeah, Jekyll/Hyde powers are pretty cliche. :3
You don't Panzer Panzer , you're only allowed one character who is above the age of 21, and I dislike characters who are literally black and white examples of certain archetypes.

aaaand thats what happends when I stay up late to think of a character. didnt even remember that I thought of one.

hmmm.

Okay, I may have a general Idea.
I just want to clear things up real quick.

I have heard that developing a character's personality is easier after you have created a backstory? or is it the other way around?

Im just trying to figure out the best approach to this so I dont screw it up again.

and I am presuming that subject B is not allowed because of the difference in personality and physical aspects. (hence why it was Jekyll/Hyde) .It was supposed to basically just be subject A with major changes and mutations that occure after the switch or change but that again would be a Jekyll /Hyde situation.

so... I need to scrap the whole Idea and come up with something new who has different powers. Alright, I got work to do.
*Insert jurrasic park theme made with recorders*

just trying to narrow down what to do for a character. please stand by :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back