• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New and Improved || OOC || CLOSED

Do we need a comedic character?

I'm thinking of reworking my character's personality to make him a comedic character.

Hey, I got exams and I really can't be in much. Is it okay if I just afk from this until it's my turn in the list? I'm awfully busy as of late. ;-;

There is no list but you can drop out if you would like.

There is a list, the only list and the one you made for everyone. You know, the one where we all get tested in turn and stuff?

And I don't want to drop out, I want to just wait until it starts necessary for me to post. I'd love to interact with everyone in the meantime, but it's not essential to the story, so I'm good for now thanks. I'll just be here in the back burner.

I think he means the '1-on-1 pms for the power' list
I'm not PMing for this, it will be done in the public IC >_>

There is a list, the only list and the one you made for everyone. You know, the one where we all get tested in turn and stuff?

And I don't want to drop out, I want to just wait until it starts necessary for me to post. I'd love to interact with everyone in the meantime, but it's not essential to the story, so I'm good for now thanks. I'll just be here in the back burner.
Alright.

The roleplay is pretty much dead as-is so it might be time to write a death certificate. -shrugs-

I don't think it's dead. I think players may be holding out for the bit where they're called individually. Sadly the first on the list hasn't responded yet.

The roleplay is pretty much dead as-is so it might be time to write a death certificate. -shrugs-
It was alive not a day ago but the random list has chosen an non responsive RPer. Hardly something we can do anything about X'D We're all just waiting on our names to be called.

Well, today was the limit. Anyone who hasn't responded in three days is being killed off, beginning once I get home.

I finally posted it.
but now I must go somewhere.
I'll be back in a few hours.

(If I am accepted)
Ill work on a post , and I'll take the same actions as Isune to start. It would be later today though.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back