• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New and Improved || OOC || CLOSED

YAaaaaay! The suspense is enthralling, I can't wait to find out what my power is! XD

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 it has come to my attention that I don't like my character's picture because it's realistic. I will now replace it with art!

It was so hard to find a good pic! ;o;

I don't get why people don't like anime images though, surely it's just a preference of art, meaning why should other art be accepted and not anime? Why rule them out? : P

I can't help there. I personally prefer to use realistic for my own characters and programs like Heromachine to create hero/villain costumes if needed. I've just never watched, read or been involved in anything to do with anime.

It was so hard to find a good pic! ;o;

I don't get why people don't like anime images though, surely it's just a preference of art, meaning why should other art be accepted and not anime? Why rule them out? : P
>_> I like anime, but I don't want this RP to be seen and treated like an anime. You don't need an image but my word is final.

Where am I supposed to post it? Didn't I put it in the cs?

Okay, I don't know if I'm being seriously stupid but I swear I have.

Attachments

• IMG_1870.PNG
    IMG_1870.PNG
    450.2 KB · Views: 2
Well I went to look for it and it wasn't there, so I'm assuming our gm has done the job for me.

Sorry about all that, must've been my bad. Using a phone for everything is hard. xD

I'll make a post in the next few hours, sorry. My exams are currently happening and I'm very busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back