• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New and Improved || OOC || CLOSED

heheheheheh
~~Oh bother~~
images

So, uhh, when are we continuing again? Is there a deadline or...?

Yeah but is there a final due date for that or something?

Ohh, I see.

I hope I get a real destructive power to balance out my somewhat weak appearance and passive demeanour.

*oh look, a blind man*

*oh look, he just opened up a portal to Hell from which the depths spew forth fire, death and despair upon us mortals*

Or something like that. xD

Ohh, I see.

I hope I get a real destructive power to balance out my somewhat weak appearance and passive demeanour.

*oh look, a blind man*

*oh look, he just opened up a portal to Hell from which the depths spew forth fire, death and despair upon us mortals*

Or something like that. xD
Oh yeah you're satan's 53rd son, by the way... No big deal.

So can I get an eta pwease? Because I have an exam on Tuesday and it'd be great to plan my time. : )

When people have to post by. I heard there was an extension beyond Friday, but idk.

I've posted, I'm just curious.

When people have to post by. I heard there was an extension beyond Friday, but idk.

I've posted, I'm just curious.
Uh, there was never an extension so you better get your ass posting before I do, which I will not be giving a time as of when due to the deadline being already past.

I was joking about the extension. Just figured people have now had longer than planned to make their initial post. I think Kloudy Kloudy (who has posted IC) means when will this continue now most of us have made our first posts.

Uh, there was never an extension so you better get your ass posting before I do, which I will not be giving a time as of when due to the deadline being already past.

Yeah, I've already posted a while ago... :3

I was joking about the extension. Just figured people have now had longer than planned to make their initial post. I think Kloudy Kloudy (who has posted IC) means when will this continue now most of us have made our first posts.

Pretty much^^

Vampunk Vampunk Misty Gray Misty Gray boo. boo. WhipDing WhipDing @Pippa Kloudy Kloudy @RoxasTheExalted Tardy Grade Tardy Grade CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

How the roleplay will proceed from here is like this:

I will be individually roleplaying with each of your characters so they can gain their ability based upon the order I have listed in the most recent posting (which was in fact randomized, despite the order that turned out.) Everyone else is welcome to interact and develop their characters in the mean time as this happens until I have gotten though everyone. The faster I get responses from these people, the faster we get through the list. Make sense?

Important Note: This is NOT a lab-rat, experiment type roleplay. Meaning, your character will NOT be experimented on to gain these abilities, they already posses them naturally, however it needs a bit of coaxing to get them working. As for WHY they have them, well... I'm not gonna ruin the plot for you yet... x3

Anyway, have fun. Y'all may post at will as long as you don't turn it into a 1x1. Wait for at least one other person to post before you do again, please.

I blame society. Or the government.

Or the aliens behind this mess... ; D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back