• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necras, Legacy of Fenrar, Ch. 1

Purple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you use the word in a sentence?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
"B-but...they were...the elves...they weren't gone...they weren't dead," she began to cry, clenching her fists to force away her tears.

Keith turned and embraced her, "This place is just bringing back memories, Nari"

Nari broke the hug and fell to her knees, burrowing her head in her hands. She was broken, every part of her past was lost.

Keith looked down at her, "If you keep looking at the past, you'll be to busy focusing on what was. You'll forget about what can be."

"How can I not?! Everyone I once knew is dead. The elders are gone, my family is lost..." Nari growled, dissolving into silent tears and rasped breath.

"I remember something an elder told me," he said, "He told me, 'even though all hope may be lost and everyone may be dead, just think... what would THEY want YOU to do' i've lived by this advice my whole life.. And look where it got me, I met the best girl I've ever had, I live in the greatest village on Tanarus with the nicest people. Nari, even though hope may be lost, never forget who YOU are."

She purely nodded, trying to calm herself. She took note of his words. Keith was right, but she didn't have the heart to move, taking time to remember those she lost, counting the deaths.

Keith reached his hand out, "Your a queen now," he said with a smile, "It's time you acted like one." He winked.

Keith lead her to the throne and motioned for her to sit down.

"There's one more thing, milady." Keith went to grab a crown, a tiara with a large blue gem as the centerpiece, "Here." He placed it on her head.

"On an old stand inside. I figured a beautiful girl such as yourself needed a beautiful gem like that." He smiled.

Keith kissed her then pulled back, "Just because your a queen, dont expect any special treatment from me." He told her, jokingly.

Keith got up, "I think its bout time we went back tot he village, hmm?"

When they arrived Necras was in shambles. Destroyed. Annihilated. Nothing remained but ruins, the only buildings that still stood was the inn and Blacksmiths, fire poured out of the ruined buildings and filled the skies with a dark and heavy smoke cloud. Keith fell to his knees in shock at this sight, "What.... happened." His voice trembling.

"Just like...the...Temple..." she muttered, bending down to support Keith. Nari spluttered as the burning ash that lingered in the air settled in her throat.

Keith looked down, a tear forming, his face quickly changed to that of anger and determination, "It was them, the Tauren, they did this." He said with a completely different tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back