• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
(-shrugs- I feel like everyone is at different times though xD )
(lol true. should one of us wake up orr?)

The thing entered their house without them knowing, hiding itself in the shadows, thinking how creatures could possibly live like this. It accidently knocked something over, he put it back up quickly, hoping nobody would notice him.

Gigas suddenly ran into the shadows, knowing he woke somebody up. He decided not to panic but instead, play mind games. "Only the darkness is here...".

Lupus smiled "I was thinking more like partying activities. The stuff that makes your mind cloudy and your heart lighter"

Gigas turned invisible, went to the door and slammed it open. He known that he would get caught, but he didn't care.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden rolled his eyes mumbling to himself, "You'll understand if you were living here for a few years..." He just laid down on the love seat, dozing off himself.
A few hours passed. Ahri wakes up and lazily pulls her snapback off her face. She rolls off of the bed leaving a loud thump. "Ow..." She gets up and heads towards the bathroom.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus smiled "I was thinking more like partying activities. The stuff that makes your mind cloudy and your heart lighter"
"You mean like alcohol?"

Nanax said:
A few hours passed. Ahri wakes up and lazily pulls her snapback off her face. She rolls off of the bed leaving a loud thump. "Ow..." She gets up and heads towards the bathroom.
Aiden woke up, hearing a noise. He looked around and didn't see anyone as he sat up and headed towards the bathroom.

MadameRedWolf said:
A more dark smile curved Lupus 's lips, "close. I like that to. But not what I was thinking."
"Well what were you thinking Lupus?" Amy raised an eyebrow, tilting her head to the side to show her confusion.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden woke up, hearing a noise. He looked around and didn't see anyone as he sat up and headed towards the bathroom.
Ahri finishes washing her hands and dries her hands. She hears the bathroom door open. She looks through the mirror to find Aiden walking in.

Nanax said:
Ahri finishes washing her hands and dries her hands. She hears the bathroom door open. She looks through the mirror to find Aiden walking in.
"Oh. you're still here?" Aiden scratched his head and yawned.

xMellowmint said:
"Oh. you're still here?" Aiden scratched his head and yawned.
"Did you want me to leave?" She asked. She places her snapback on backwards while watching herself in the mirror.

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus fingered the glass pipe in his pocket lovingly, "marijuana?" He asked quietly. Some didn't agree with his habits
"Marijuana, we accept it I believe. I don't think there's anything bad about it if you ask me."

Nanax said:
"Did you want me to leave?" She asked. She places her snapback on backwards while watching herself in the mirror.
Aiden pulled off her snapback. "It doesn't suit you. And it's your choice. Just have fun finding your way home."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden pulled off her snapback. "It doesn't suit you. And it's your choice. Just have fun finding your way home."
"Does anything suit me?" She asked with some sass.

MadameRedWolf said:
His smile widened, "do you partake?"
"Not really... Always wanted to try though.. I don't know what my older brother would say to be honest, he' a drug free kinda guy."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden chuckled and didn't reply to that. He just walked out of the bathroom, still holding her hat.
"Keep the hat...I have more." She follows him out and grabs her boots and shoves her feet in them. She dials the phone number on the piece of paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back