• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Fine then I'll make it." He grabbed Maroni and pulled him out the window and swing him to sage. "Keep an eye on him hun. I'll be right back. They want common ground I'll give them common ground."
"Hey I'm not meeting anyone." He said. Sage wrapped vines around his feet. "I got him dear. Hes not going anywhere. "

"Now the entire party is here how about we make this end" sage said. Moroni looked at the new arrival. "Falcone"
"Today we gather because the two of you say you don't have any common ground. That while the other survives the other can't live." Peter said. "I never wanted this war." Falcone said. "My demands were reasonable. I get penguine or I get land."

"Today we gather because the two of you say you don't have any common ground. That while the other survives the other can't live." Peter said. "I never wanted this war." Falcone said. "My demands were reasonable. I get penguine or I get land."
"Look penguin is mine. I'm not handing him over to you. Hmm fine if you want land how about I give you Indian hill" he offered. Sage just listened releasing Maroni from the vines.

"Look penguin is mine. I'm not handing him over to you. Hmm fine if you want land how about I give you Indian hill" he offered. Sage just listened releasing Maroni from the vines.
"See we're making progress." Peter said putting his hands on his hips. "You said you wanted us to find common ground spider-man." Falcone looked at him. "Congratulations. You're officially a threat to both of us." He looked at Moroni. "And for all our faults and squabbles. Moroni and I know a common enemy when we see one."

"See we're making progress." Peter said putting his hands on his hips. "You said you wanted us to find common ground spider-man." Falcone looked at him. "Congratulations. You're officially a threat to both of us." He looked at Moroni. "And for all our faults and squabbles. Moroni and I know a common enemy when we see one."
"Very true. And you know what they say an enemy of my enemy is my friend. " maroni nods at Falcone. Sage glared at them. "You two really dont know who your messing with"

"Very true. And you know what they say an enemy of my enemy is my friend. " maroni nods at Falcone. Sage glared at them. "You two really dont know who your messing with"
Peter smiled under his mask. "Aw see your already making friends. You wanna come after me. Go ahead. Try to your hearts content so long as you aren't pointing guns in places where innocent people can get hurt."

Peter smiled under his mask. "Aw see your already making friends. You wanna come after me. Go ahead. Try to your hearts content so long as you aren't pointing guns in places where innocent people can get hurt."
"Oh we'll come after you." Maroni smirked. "Just wait and see"

"Yeah just let them do thier job." She said
"Their job?" Falcone asked. "Their job was to kill penguin. Though now I suppose it no longer matters." He looked at Maroni and then the two of them. "Find they're off the hook. I believe Salvador's and my efforts would be better spent on you two and that new... Absorbing Man." He said. "You are NOT calling him that." Peter blurted thinking of the absorbing man in his world.

"Their job?" Falcone asked. "Their job was to kill penguin. Though now I suppose it no longer matters." He looked at Maroni and then the two of them. "Find they're off the hook. I believe Salvador's and my efforts would be better spent on you two and that new... Absorbing Man." He said. "You are NOT calling him that." Peter blurted thinking of the absorbing man in his world.
Maroni nods. "Well the name kind of fits for that freak."

"Yeah guess so. " sage nods. "Hopefully it's not too bad."
"Yeah." Peter said. "Probably nothing that can't be fixed."

At Fairy Tail sans was looking at the updated job board with Baily whome he had taken in after Rejin erased everyone's memory of her.

"Yeah." Peter said. "Probably nothing that can't be fixed."

At Fairy Tail sans was looking at the updated job board with Baily whome he had taken in after Rejin erased everyone's memory of her.
"Yeah we can fix stuff up pretty easily. " she said as they headed back to thier apartment.

"See anything good?" Bailey asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back