• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I'm gonna go grocery shopping." He said.

"Bailey. the stuff you learn at the new wchool is important."
"Okay. I'll get the place cleaned up and everything." Sage smiled. "Be careful."

"Cant I just stay here instead. I can just learn from everyone here?" She asked.

"Okay. I'll get the place cleaned up and everything." Sage smiled. "Be careful."

"Cant I just stay here instead. I can just learn from everyone here?" She asked.
"I will." He said kissing her.

"fairy tail doesn't have a lot of scholars. i already have levy trying to tutor you."

Sage laughed. "Yeah peter acted like that too."

"Maybe you need someway to motivate her?" Erza suggests
"Cuz Creels a villain. And I'm... Well not a hero but not supervillain."

"have you met me? we both know motovations never been my strong suit." He said.

"Cuz Creels a villain. And I'm... Well not a hero but not supervillain."

"have you met me? we both know motovations never been my strong suit." He said.
"Yeah your neutral " she nods.

"I know but still maybe she needs something like a goal or treat she can get if she does her work." She said.

"Yeah your neutral " she nods.

"I know but still maybe she needs something like a goal or treat she can get if she does her work." She said.
"Nit quite that either..." Kaleb said.

"yeah." He said. He looked over. "bailey. if you finish your homework you can go on a job with me."

"Need help putting that away?" Sage asked as she was drawing protection sigils by the door.

"Okay!" Baily said excitedly and got to work on her homework.
"I got it. It's only a few hundred pounds. A body builder down the street looked so jealous."

He smiled and looked at the bored again. "let's see. looks like a protection job on another earth. 1890's era. yeah that works." He said ripping the paper off the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back