• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Peter found a shadowy place to change into his suit.
She made her demons appear. Quill looked around. "Wheres the police where you need them. " sage sighed. "Who knows maybe one will arrive. I'm going to need your guys help. Try and help as may citizens." Mudd crossed her arms. "We saw how last time one of us helped." Sage nods making two pieces of jewelry appear in her hands a necklace and bracelet. "I know. I finished the other charms. It'll make you guys look human. Quill did yours work pretty well?" He nods. "Yep. Looked like a real human." Skor nods and takes the necklace and Mudd took the bracelet. Sage smiles. "Good go as yourselves or use these but be careful "

She made her demons appear. Quill looked around. "Wheres the police where you need them. " sage sighed. "Who knows maybe one will arrive. I'm going to need your guys help. Try and help as may citizens." Mudd crossed her arms. "We saw how last time one of us helped." Sage nods making two pieces of jewelry appear in her hands a necklace and bracelet. "I know. I finished the other charms. It'll make you guys look human. Quill did yours work pretty well?" He nods. "Yep. Looked like a real human." Skor nods and takes the necklace and Mudd took the bracelet. Sage smiles. "Good go as yourselves or use these but be careful "
Peter swung out from the alleyway swinging feet first into a man who had been firing with automatic rifle.

Peter shot a webline to a building and swing i to the air. Heading toward Don Maroni's mansion.
Skor stung one of the thugs, paralyzing them. "You going after him?" He asked Sage. She shook her head. "No. He can handle it himself. We just need to handle the fighting here." She dropped the shield moving the citizens to safety.

Skor stung one of the thugs, paralyzing them. "You going after him?" He asked Sage. She shook her head. "No. He can handle it himself. We just need to handle the fighting here." She dropped the shield moving the citizens to safety.
Peter landed at Don Maroni's place and knocked on the window. "Yoo hoo telegram for mr. Moroni."

"You arnt the first one to ask me about penguin. I find the kid amusing. I'm not giving him up." He said
"You think I care what you do with him? I don't. But injocent people are getting caught up in this. You and Falcone are gonna find commin ground before I find it for you.'

"You think I care what you do with him? I don't. But injocent people are getting caught up in this. You and Falcone are gonna find commin ground before I find it for you.'
"Those people are no one important, just pawns to me. " he shrugged. "Hmm common ground with Falcone, that is highly unlikely "

"Those people are no one important, just pawns to me. " he shrugged. "Hmm common ground with Falcone, that is highly unlikely "
"Fine then I'll make it." He grabbed Maroni and pulled him out the window and swing him to sage. "Keep an eye on him hun. I'll be right back. They want common ground I'll give them common ground."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back