• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"It's a book on amethyst enchantments. How they work. How they break." He said.

"Keep an eye on the people who will becomes Gotham's villains." He said. "And the Court of... Doesn't matter."
She nods. "Cool. That should help us"

"The court of what?" Sage asked interested.

He opened it and began flipping pages of old looking writing.

"The Court of Owls. They aren't a concern right now. So don't worry about it." He said.
"You can read that?" She tilted her head looking at a page. "I cant read that at all. Looks like a whole bunch of scribbles to me"

"Anything I should know about this court?" She asked

He nodded and went back to reading.

"If you stick around you'll learn about it when the time is right. Until then don't worry about it." He said.
Maddy went looking around the library.

"Alright. Haven't planned on leaving anytime soon so I'm sure I'll find out." She finished reading. "Thanks for letting me look at this stuff."

Maddy went looking around the library.

"Alright. Haven't planned on leaving anytime soon so I'm sure I'll find out." She finished reading. "Thanks for letting me look at this stuff."
There all sorts of books on every subject. Though she noticed there was no "fiction" section.

"No problem. Use it well." He said.

She picked up the book. "Of course its real.. "

She walks out. She texts Peter as she walks. "Heading home now. Learned a little bit of stuff. The guy's place is pretty cool."
Zan-Kyri walked past her. "The word fiction doesn't quite work the same way it uses to anymore young one." He said.

"Great. At Gordon's place. Just knocked out Butch and one of his guys. They were threatening his fiance.

Zan-Kyri walked past her. "The word fiction doesn't quite work the same way it uses to anymore young one." He said.

"Great. At Gordon's place. Just knocked out Butch and one of his guys. They were threatening his fiance.
"I can see that. The world is just plan more crazier now." Maddy said.

"Sounds like your having fun. Just be careful. I'll see you at home. Want anything specific for dinner?" She asked, looking around as she walked, just keeping her guard up.

"I can see that. The world is just plan more crazier now." Maddy said.

"Sounds like your having fun. Just be careful. I'll see you at home. Want anything specific for dinner?" She asked, looking around as she walked, just keeping her guard up.
"Perhapse. I'd say it's just more full." He said.

"Not off the top of my head." He texted back

He set the book down. "Thos details on how enchantments can be broken" he said

He was on a web hamock
"Nice " she said looking at the book.

"You look comfy." Sage chuckled. Quill walked in with two grocery bags. He was out of his disguise but still had the ring on. "I picked up some food."

"Nice " she said looking at the book.

"You look comfy." Sage chuckled. Quill walked in with two grocery bags. He was out of his disguise but still had the ring on. "I picked up some food."
It was a lot of magic technical mumbo jumbo

"I am comfey come be comfey with me" he said holding out his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back