• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Ok let's head into town then." Maddy nods.

Quill smiled before going back to where.

"I been looking into the history all the gangs in gotham." Sage said
He nodded. "Sorry. This attack sort of cut the amusment trip short."

"I can see that." Jason said. He held the corner of each document as pulled. As he did a copy was stripped away from the page with it. "And now you have copies to take home."

He nodded. "Sorry. This attack sort of cut the amusment trip short."

"I can see that." Jason said. He held the corner of each document as pulled. As he did a copy was stripped away from the page with it. "And now you have copies to take home."
"Its fine. it was still fun while it lasted" she laughed.

Sage looked at the copies. "Hmm thank you. How long have you been here in gotham Jason?"

"We will have to do it again." She said.

Sage looked surprised hearing that. "Hmm you must have seen like everything then."
"Its a date." He said.

"I saw the rise and fall of the Waynes. Falcones struggle and rise to power. The original spirit of the goat and much more."

Maddy nods. "Alright."

"Yeah that's alot." She said. "So how can you help me?"
"I gotta make a call." Devon said taking out his phone.

"Well. I got records, news papers and pretty much all of Gotham's recorded history back at my place. Also I have a place that is auch better rest stop than the sewers."

"I gotta make a call." Devon said taking out his phone.

"Well. I got records, news papers and pretty much all of Gotham's recorded history back at my place. Also I have a place that is auch better rest stop than the sewers."
She nods. "Okay I'll be here"

"Hmm well I'm sure anyplace is better than the sewer." She said. "I'll have to stop by"

She nods. "Okay I'll be here"

"Hmm well I'm sure anyplace is better than the sewer." She said. "I'll have to stop by"
Once the call was done a man with red skin and fire for hair appeared. (Zan-Kyri)

He flicked his fingers and a slip of paper with address appeared in his hand.

"My name is Zan-Kyri. I am a friend of Devon's." He said.

He nodded and walked off around a corner.
"Hmm ok. Did he call you to deal with this?" She asked.

Sage looked at the piece of paper before taking out her phone she texted Peter. "So I just met a god. He says he has alot of documents on Gotham."

"Hmm ok. Did he call you to deal with this?" She asked.

Sage looked at the piece of paper before taking out her phone she texted Peter. "So I just met a god. He says he has alot of documents on Gotham."
"He wanted my opinion and access to my library." He said. "I've a large number of tomes of the lore and history of the combined multiverse. I've spent a great deal of time, magic, and resources procuring the largest known collection of books." He said.

"Great. And you know for sure he's a god?"

"He wanted my opinion and access to my library." He said. "I've a large number of tomes of the lore and history of the combined multiverse. I've spent a great deal of time, magic, and resources procuring the largest known collection of books." He said.

"Great. And you know for sure he's a god?"
"So you're a magical librarian got it" maddy nods

"Well he seems to know I have magic and we are currently living in a sewer." She typed back.

"So you're a magical librarian got it" maddy nods

"Well he seems to know I have magic and we are currently living in a sewer." She typed back.
"A wizard. But in my realm a wizard is only as good as his knowledge."

"Well that could mean amy number of things. Go with him if you think it'll help just be careful "

"A wizard. But in my realm a wizard is only as good as his knowledge."

"Well that could mean amy number of things. Go with him if you think it'll help just be careful "
"Alright. Well nice to meet you Zan." She said.

"I will. I'll send you the address, in case you get worried." She sent him the address on the paper and checked the time. She was about to clock out anyway. She cleaned up the files she had out before clocking out and heading to the address on the paper.

"Alright. Well nice to meet you Zan." She said.

"I will. I'll send you the address, in case you get worried." She sent him the address on the paper and checked the time. She was about to clock out anyway. She cleaned up the files she had out before clocking out and heading to the address on the paper.
"Likewise miss..." He said. "Maddison? No you are far too young to be Maddison. Perhapse her younger sister?"

It led her to a penthouse is high society gotham.

"Likewise miss..." He said. "Maddison? No you are far too young to be Maddison. Perhapse her younger sister?"

It led her to a penthouse is high society gotham.
"I'm Maddy. I have no siblings. You're probably talking about that other Maddy who last I checked was staying in my hometown. " she crossed her arms.

"Hmm this is a nice area." She said to herself as she walked over to the address, keeping her guard up.

"I'm Maddy. I have no siblings. You're probably talking about that other Maddy who last I checked was staying in my hometown. " she crossed her arms.

"Hmm this is a nice area." She said to herself as she walked over to the address, keeping her guard up.
"Hmm. I see. And do you also have the ability to heal like your counterpart?" He asked.

"Sure is." Jason said suddenly behind her.

"Hmm. I see. And do you also have the ability to heal like your counterpart?" He asked.

"Sure is." Jason said suddenly behind her.
"No the opposite. My touch can cause people to be sick." She answered.

She jumped, a small flame in her hand. "You shouldn't sneak up on people like that."

"No the opposite. My touch can cause people to be sick." She answered.

She jumped, a small flame in her hand. "You shouldn't sneak up on people like that."
"I see. And do you activate it knowingly or is it more of a, always active ability?"

"Yeah I've been stabbed a few times for it. Good thing I'm immortal."

"I see. And do you activate it knowingly or is it more of a, always active ability?"

"Yeah I've been stabbed a few times for it. Good thing I'm immortal."
"Always active. Devon made me this ring to turn it off, otherwise I have gloves. I still carry some pills in case anyone accidentally gets sick from me" she said.

"I see. This is a nice neighborhood. " she made the flame vanish

"Always active. Devon made me this ring to turn it off, otherwise I have gloves. I still carry some pills in case anyone accidentally gets sick from me" she said.

"I see. This is a nice neighborhood. " she made the flame vanish
"Very thoughtful." He said.

"Well on the surface it is." He saod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back