• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Yeah that's kind of scary. Just think of the damage if we weren't here" maddy said
"That's very heroic sounding of you." Devon observed.

At the GCPD A bald man walked in followed by two women. "Hello." He said standing on a cops desk. "My name. Is Victor Zsasz. I'm here on behalf of Falcone. I'm looking for Jim Gordan... And Peter Parker."

"That's very heroic sounding of you." Devon observed.

At the GCPD A bald man walked in followed by two women. "Hello." He said standing on a cops desk. "My name. Is Victor Zsasz. I'm here on behalf of Falcone. I'm looking for Jim Gordan... And Peter Parker."
"I'm aware what I said. I'm just stating facts. Things could have gone worse if we weren't here. " she said.

(Unsure how to respond to this,)

Ben stood up. "I'm gonna see I can't track where they came from."

Peter slipped into the lockerroom and started to change. Gordan came out of the Captain's room.
"Good luck" maddy nods.

"Theres Gordon. Know where is this Parker kid." The woman said. "I'm sure he is around." Said a cop. Quill stood off to the side in a disguise from an illusion charm Sage had made. She kept this from Peter since it was just a test. Quill's disguise made him look skinny with pale skin and blonde spiky hair with blue eyes. He wore a uniform and was just going around saying he was a new recruit.

"Good luck" maddy nods.

"Theres Gordon. Know where is this Parker kid." The woman said. "I'm sure he is around." Said a cop. Quill stood off to the side in a disguise from an illusion charm Sage had made. She kept this from Peter since it was just a test. Quill's disguise made him look skinny with pale skin and blonde spiky hair with blue eyes. He wore a uniform and was just going around saying he was a new recruit.
Ben left. Devon started gathering more Amethysts from goblin corpses.

"Jim. Falcone wants to talk to you." Zsasz said. "Tell him if he wants to talk he can come himself." Gordon said. Zsasz xlosed his eyes as a hint of annoyed anger slipped through his usually stoic expression. "Don't... be that way Jim. Falcone wants you and parker alive... alive is a very broad category. A person with no hands can still be alive." "There are about 50 cops in here try something." He Jim said.

Zsasz looked around. "Everyone out." He said. The cops hesitated. "PLEASE!?" He yelled. Most all the cops left when he raised his voice.

Ben left. Devon started gathering more Amethysts from goblin corpses.

"Jim. Falcone wants to talk to you." Zsasz said. "Tell him if he wants to talk he can come himself." Gordon said. Zsasz xlosed his eyes as a hint of annoyed anger slipped through his usually stoic expression. "Don't... be that way Jim. Falcone wants you and parker alive... alive is a very broad category. A person with no hands can still be alive." "There are about 50 cops in here try something." He Jim said.

Zsasz looked around. "Everyone out." He said. The cops hesitated. "PLEASE!?" He yelled. Most all the cops left when he raised his voice.
Maddy picked up one of the amethyst and looked at it.

"Hmm still dont see Parker" the hench woman said looking around as the cops were leaving. Quill glared when he saw the cops walking out. "These guys call themselves cops..pathetic. " He muttered. He wasnt going to let a few human thugs scare him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back