• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Peter ate quickly. "They want me back at work today. I'm gonna head out Early."

"she's stronger than you think." He said. "and she's sacrificed a lot for someone so young.:
"Alright be careful. Hopefully there isnt much trouble over there since Maroni and Falcone are leaving you and Gordon alone." Sage nods.

"If you say so." Macy shrugged. "The world is crazy now a days so I wouldn't doubt it."

"Alright be careful. Hopefully there isnt much trouble over there since Maroni and Falcone are leaving you and Gordon alone." Sage nods.

"If you say so." Macy shrugged. "The world is crazy now a days so I wouldn't doubt it."
Peter was called out to a crime scene near the docks. "Peter. You okay?" Gordon asked. "Yeah... Is it just me or are we always at dock crime scenes." He said. Gordon chuckled a little. He walked up to Nygma. "Hey Eddie." He said squatting next to the body. "Mr. Parker, what has no voice but speaks volumes, has no hands but paints perfect pictures?" He asked. "A pen. What's the point?" Peter said. "Ink, on the victims body." Peter examined it. "Yeah, and look at the bite marks. Fresh, rats only just started. He hasn't been on the docks long." Peter said.

~~~

"Crazier than you know." Sans saidm

Peter was called out to a crime scene near the docks. "Peter. You okay?" Gordon asked. "Yeah... Is it just me or are we always at dock crime scenes." He said. Gordon chuckled a little. He walked up to Nygma. "Hey Eddie." He said squatting next to the body. "Mr. Parker, what has no voice but speaks volumes, has no hands but paints perfect pictures?" He asked. "A pen. What's the point?" Peter said. "Ink, on the victims body." Peter examined it. "Yeah, and look at the bite marks. Fresh, rats only just started. He hasn't been on the docks long." Peter said.

~~~

"Crazier than you know." Sans saidm
Quill was at the crime scene as well as officer Spike. He didnt understand Nygma's riddle but didn't think much of it. "Why would there be ink on the body."

"You might want to catch your kid before she causes trouble." Macy said. Bailey had ran to watch the pilot drive the ship.

Quill was at the crime scene as well as officer Spike. He didnt understand Nygma's riddle but didn't think much of it. "Why would there be ink on the body."

"You might want to catch your kid before she causes trouble." Macy said. Bailey had ran to watch the pilot drive the ship.
"We answer that wer might find the key to this case." Peter said.

"baily make sure not to bother the driver." He said.

"We answer that wer might find the key to this case." Peter said.

"baily make sure not to bother the driver." He said.
"Hmm. Any Id on the victim?" Quill asked as he was writing on a notepad.

"I wont." Bailey said before asking the driver random questions on what everything does.

"Hmm. Any Id on the victim?" Quill asked as he was writing on a notepad.

"I wont." Bailey said before asking the driver random questions on what everything does.
"Not yet. Gonna have to run prints."

Sans checked a non existant watch. "time for bed baily." He said. (I wonder she's gonna start calling him dad)

"Not yet. Gonna have to run prints."

Sans checked a non existant watch. "time for bed baily." He said. (I wonder she's gonna start calling him dad)
Quill nods looking around for clues.

(Hmm good question. She might!) "I dont want to. I'm not tired." She said before yawning

Quill nods looking around for clues.

(Hmm good question. She might!) "I dont want to. I'm not tired." She said before yawning
"All the prints. Even this one?" Nygma pulled a severed thumb from the man's mouth.

He picked her up. "what if i tell you a bed time story."

"All the prints. Even this one?" Nygma pulled a severed thumb from the man's mouth.

He picked her up. "what if i tell you a bed time story."
"That's a good place to keep a thumb." He laughed. "Does our victim have both its thumbs?"

"Oo a bed time story! Yes!" She smiled.

"That's a good place to keep a thumb." He laughed. "Does our victim have both its thumbs?"

"Oo a bed time story! Yes!" She smiled.
"Yeah he does." Peter said.

"alright." He took them to their quarters and started making up a story about that time Link found a dragon egg (hasn't happened)

"Yeah he does." Peter said.

"alright." He took them to their quarters and started making up a story about that time Link found a dragon egg (hasn't happened)
"Then it must be the killer unless it was planted there. Guess we'll find that out later" quill shrugged.

Bailey listened excitedly slowly falling asleep.

"Then it must be the killer unless it was planted there. Guess we'll find that out later" quill shrugged.

Bailey listened excitedly slowly falling asleep.
"I'm gonna head back with Nygma." Peter said.

He stopped when she was completely asleep. "good night sweetheart." He said walking to his own bed.

Peter went to the precinct with Nygma and ram the prints. The dead man was called Colemon Lawson.

They landed the next morning.
Quill finished up at crime scene and was back at the station. He was just keeping an eye on everyone here, knowing there was alot of crooked cops.

Bailey was up and running around the ship before they landed. Macy watched her. "How does she have that much energy this early."

Quill finished up at crime scene and was back at the station. He was just keeping an eye on everyone here, knowing there was alot of crooked cops.

Bailey was up and running around the ship before they landed. Macy watched her. "How does she have that much energy this early."
Peter watched Gordon Console Lawson's mother. Deciding that he needed to do somwthing while waiting for the investigation to progress he left the building and changed in am Alleyway before swinging through the city as Spider-Man.

"no idea." Sans said. "alright bailey. go get your bag we're landing."

Peter watched Gordon Console Lawson's mother. Deciding that he needed to do somwthing while waiting for the investigation to progress he left the building and changed in am Alleyway before swinging through the city as Spider-Man.

"no idea." Sans said. "alright bailey. go get your bag we're landing."

Sage gone to work at the paper.

"Ok!" She ran and came back with her bag. A large stick was sticking out of it. Macy chuckled. "Okay..I'm not going to ask about the stick." Bailey smiled. "Its in case any bad guys show up."

Sage gone to work at the paper.

"Ok!" She ran and came back with her bag. A large stick was sticking out of it. Macy chuckled. "Okay..I'm not going to ask about the stick." Bailey smiled. "Its in case any bad guys show up."
(I got nothing)

Sans' eyes arched questioningly. "where'd you get the stick kiddo?"

Peter landed and got back in people clothes before walking into Moonie's place.

"alright. time to go." He took her hand. Thanked the pilot and they stepped out into a plain.
"Ah hello Parker. Did not expect to see you." Moonie said.

"Ooo" Bailey said looking around. Macy got off the ship after.

"Ah hello Parker. Did not expect to see you." Moonie said.

"Ooo" Bailey said looking around. Macy got off the ship after.
"Not here long. Need to pick up a bottle of something nice for my wife." He said as Penguin walked in.

Sans looked at jer. "are you on the same protection job we are?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back