• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Not here long. Need to pick up a bottle of something nice for my wife." He said as Penguin walked in.

Sans looked at jer. "are you on the same protection job we are?"
"Oh you know we have an exquisite selection." She saw Penguin. "Penguin."

"Yeah probably if it was the only protection job in the area. It paid decently " macy said.

"Oh you know we have an exquisite selection." She saw Penguin. "Penguin."

"Yeah probably if it was the only protection job in the area. It paid decently " macy said.
He looked over at Oswald. "You know what? I'll come back later." He said. "No. Peter my friend." Oswald said. "Please, surely there is no cause for alarm. I am simply here to speak to an old friend. I insist. Please stay."

"right." Sans said. "so looks like we're headed to a town called Valentine." (Tgis is red dead 2 btw)

He looked over at Oswald. "You know what? I'll come back later." He said. "No. Peter my friend." Oswald said. "Please, surely there is no cause for alarm. I am simply here to speak to an old friend. I insist. Please stay."

"right." Sans said. "so looks like we're headed to a town called Valentine." (Tgis is red dead 2 btw)
"I dont mind if you stay Parker." Moonie smiled. "Let's take a seat "

"Valentine that's a pretty name." Bailey smiled. Macy chuckled. "Its nickname is Mudtown because everything there is rarely cleaned. " (ok got it!)

"I dont mind if you stay Parker." Moonie smiled. "Let's take a seat "

"Valentine that's a pretty name." Bailey smiled. Macy chuckled. "Its nickname is Mudtown because everything there is rarely cleaned. " (ok got it!)
Peter let them talk watching as Oswald gifted her a brooch.

"its a livestock town in the 1890's give them some slack." Sans said.

Peter let them talk watching as Oswald gifted her a brooch.

"its a livestock town in the 1890's give them some slack." Sans said.
She looked over at a man near her. "Timothy? Do you know this fellow use to have your job? Carried my umbrella and thought it an honor. Now look at him. Has a seat at the table." Fish opened the box and pulling the pin away from the brooch "Oh this is bueatiful,you really shouldnt have. I didnt even get you a gift." She took his hand before slamming the pin I to his hand.

"Oh I can I ride a horsey while we're here?" Bailey asked sweetly.

She looked over at a man near her. "Timothy? Do you know this fellow use to have your job? Carried my umbrella and thought it an honor. Now look at him. Has a seat at the table." Fish opened the box and pulling the pin away from the brooch "Oh this is bueatiful,you really shouldnt have. I didnt even get you a gift." She took his hand before slamming the pin I to his hand.

"Oh I can I ride a horsey while we're here?" Bailey asked sweetly.
Peter flinched. As Oswald recoiled in pain but kept his eyes on her.

"yes. you'll get to ride a horse." He said.

(I got nothing)

Bailey looked around excitedly. Macy looked at Sans. "So what do you know about this job,?"
Peter got a call from Gordon to meet him and Bullock at Sionis business. Sage's sources and leads would lead her to the same place.

"it's supposed to be a protrction job. bunch of hunters going after some big game but want don't wanna have to waste ammo on... bandits..." He looked around. Everyone in the town was staring at them. Well more specifically at Sans. "something tells me my kind isn't common here."

Peter got a call from Gordon to meet him and Bullock at Sionis business. Sage's sources and leads would lead her to the same place.

"it's supposed to be a protrction job. bunch of hunters going after some big game but want don't wanna have to waste ammo on... bandits..." He looked around. Everyone in the town was staring at them. Well more specifically at Sans. "something tells me my kind isn't common here."
Sage got to the business, she looked at the detectives. "Hey guys"

"Well I would guess so. You got to be like the 4th walking skeleton i seen. First one that isnt trying to kill me" macy chuckled.

Sage got to the business, she looked at the detectives. "Hey guys"

"Well I would guess so. You got to be like the 4th walking skeleton i seen. First one that isnt trying to kill me" macy chuckled.
"Parker your girl's following us around again." Bullock said. "She's a journalist I can't stop her from following a story."

"yeah. i'm guessing they've never seen a skeleton walking around before." Sans said.

"Parker your girl's following us around again." Bullock said. "She's a journalist I can't stop her from following a story."

"yeah. i'm guessing they've never seen a skeleton walking around before." Sans said.
"Cant blame me if your latest case is the hot news of the week." She smiled.

"Most likely " macy said

"Good." Bullock said. "And none of that hocus pocus stuff. Gives me the jeebies."

"right." Sans walked toward the Saloon.
"Don't worry I wont do any of that " she smiled.

Bailey looks around curiously. Macy follows Sans. "So Sans what can you and the kid do? I just want to know what I'm working with in regards to partners."

"Don't worry I wont do any of that " she smiled.

Bailey looks around curiously. Macy follows Sans. "So Sans what can you and the kid do? I just want to know what I'm working with in regards to partners."
They went inside.

"she can control and summon demons. i've got a whole mess of skills "

They went up to the main office. Where they met Richard Sionis.

"might be. don't get it twisted lady we aren't tools for getting your job done."
"Hello sir" sage said politely ready to take notes.

"Ok ok I get it. Look let's just do the job and get things over with" macy said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back