• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"You get started on your story. I'll let you know if anything knew comes up." He said leaning in to kiss her

"good, cuz bailey has homework to do." Sans said.

The screen beeped and the omnitrix symbol appeared. They were getting a call from Azmuth.
Sage smiled and kissed him. "Sounds like a good plan to me."

"Aww. I dont want to do homework." She pouted.

Dabria looked at the screen. "Oh we got a call." She answered it. "Hello Azmuth."

Sage smiled and kissed him. "Sounds like a good plan to me."

"Aww. I dont want to do homework." She pouted.

Dabria looked at the screen. "Oh we got a call." She answered it. "Hello Azmuth."
He went back to the gcpd. He walked in to see Nygma getting chewed out by the coroner about examining the corpse in his office.

"bailey. we talked about this." He said.

They saw Azmuth held in someone's hand. He looked like thr flash but his suit was all yellow. "Conquest says hello." The man said. "He wants Tennyson on Galvan 2 in ten minutes or the little frog gets it."

He went back to the gcpd. He walked in to see Nygma getting chewed out by the coroner about examining the corpse in his office.

"bailey. we talked about this." He said.

They saw Azmuth held in someone's hand. He looked like thr flash but his suit was all yellow. "Conquest says hello." The man said. "He wants Tennyson on Galvan 2 in ten minutes or the little frog gets it."
Sage had decided to interview some of the employees, questioning about thier injuries and a bit of sneaking around.

"I know" Bailey pouted. Macy looked at her. "Homework is important kid. Just do it then you can join us in the fun."

Dabria sighed. "Of course he is involved with this too. We will get Ben there."

Sage had decided to interview some of the employees, questioning about thier injuries and a bit of sneaking around.

"I know" Bailey pouted. Macy looked at her. "Homework is important kid. Just do it then you can join us in the fun."

Dabria sighed. "Of course he is involved with this too. We will get Ben there."
Peter watched as Gordon brought in a black market doctor they interrogated. Alverez argued with him and a fight almost broke out. The whole force was against Gordon now. They avoided Peter like the plague.

They went to the hotel and got a room. Sans got earplugs for Bailey she didn't need to hear what the men and women of the wild west got up to in the other rooms.

"Who is that?" Vita asked.

Peter watched as Gordon brought in a black market doctor they interrogated. Alverez argued with him and a fight almost broke out. The whole force was against Gordon now. They avoided Peter like the plague.

They went to the hotel and got a room. Sans got earplugs for Bailey she didn't need to hear what the men and women of the wild west got up to in the other rooms.

"Who is that?" Vita asked.
Sage wasnt getting much out of the employees before she was asked to leave.

Bailey put the earplugs in and went to working on her homework. Macy had her own room. She was chilling in her room and one of her copies was exploring the place.

"The frog creature is Azmuth. He created the Omnitrix. Ben Tennyson is the one who currently has it." She said. "Not sure on the guy in yellow. I would rather not add Azmuth to our library. " she went to the orb to see where Ben was.

Bailey put the earplugs in and went to working on her homework. Macy had her own room. She was chilling in her room and one of her copies was exploring the place.

"The frog creature is Azmuth. He created the Omnitrix. Ben Tennyson is the one who currently has it." She said. "Not sure on the guy in yellow. I would rather not add Azmuth to our library. " she went to the orb to see where Ben was.

She got a call that Peter and Gordon disappeared.

Sans got some food. Many people hit on Macey's clone. A few offered to pay her for "favors"

Meanwhile in Skyrim.

Ben stood at the foot of the bandit camp with a confident smirk. "You know you still have a chance to return the stuff you stole!"

She got a call that Peter and Gordon disappeared.

Sans got some food. Many people hit on Macey's clone. A few offered to pay her for "favors"

Meanwhile in Skyrim.

Ben stood at the foot of the bandit camp with a confident smirk. "You know you still have a chance to return the stuff you stole!"
Sage sighed and headed back home. Hoping that maybe Peter went there. "Peter can handle himself. I know he can..but still he better be alright."

"No thanks fellas. Im fine with being by myself tonight." The clone answered. She just bought herself a drink.

"Found him " Dabria said. She put her hood up and vanished. Lucy stood next to ben. (I forget where lucy and Link were last seen) "come on ben you know better, thieves like them wont do it the easy way."

Sage sighed and headed back home. Hoping that maybe Peter went there. "Peter can handle himself. I know he can..but still he better be alright."

"No thanks fellas. Im fine with being by myself tonight." The clone answered. She just bought herself a drink.

"Found him " Dabria said. She put her hood up and vanished. Lucy stood next to ben. (I forget where lucy and Link were last seen) "come on ben you know better, thieves like them wont do it the easy way."
Peter called her.

They left disappointed. "Well here's an old face." She heard Bookers voice.

"Yeah just thought I'd give them the option." He said activating the Omnitrix. "Whaddya think an old classic or something new?" He asked looking through his aliens.

Peter called her.

They left disappointed. "Well here's an old face." She heard Bookers voice.

"Yeah just thought I'd give them the option." He said activating the Omnitrix. "Whaddya think an old classic or something new?" He asked looking through his aliens.
Sage answered. "Please tell me this disappearance was voluntary and if not please tell me who I need to attack."

Macy smirked and sipped her drink. "Booker, been awhile. Why are you on this side of the multiverse "

"How about something new, go ahead and really wow them." Lucy chuckled.

Sage answered. "Please tell me this disappearance was voluntary and if not please tell me who I need to attack."

Macy smirked and sipped her drink. "Booker, been awhile. Why are you on this side of the multiverse "

"How about something new, go ahead and really wow them." Lucy chuckled.
"Hm? Oh. Someone kidnapped Gordon. I'm just following in the old red amd blues."

"Ah vacation." He said. "You know me even before the multiverse all became one thing I always liked the westerns."

Ben turned the dial and slapped down on the Omnitrix. In a flash of Emerald Ben was replaced with a tall blue alien with yellow eyes and a prehensile tail with an arrow at the tip. On his head was a visor that had a red glow. The Omnitrix on the belt of a green and black Jumpsuit. "Optikrawler!"

"Hm? Oh. Someone kidnapped Gordon. I'm just following in the old red amd blues."

"Ah vacation." He said. "You know me even before the multiverse all became one thing I always liked the westerns."

Ben turned the dial and slapped down on the Omnitrix. In a flash of Emerald Ben was replaced with a tall blue alien with yellow eyes and a prehensile tail with an arrow at the tip. On his head was a visor that had a red glow. The Omnitrix on the belt of a green and black Jumpsuit. "Optikrawler!"
"Well that's good you are following. I got a call saying the two of you were missing. So who took him?" She asked

" ah fun. I'm here on a job. " she said

Lucy smiled she opened Loke's gate. "Let's show them who's boss"

"Well that's good you are following. I got a call saying the two of you were missing. So who took him?" She asked

" ah fun. I'm here on a job. " she said

Lucy smiled she opened Loke's gate. "Let's show them who's boss"
"My guess is Sionis." He said. "They've stopped at an abandoned office building."

"I gathered." He said lighting a cigar and puffing it.

"Get them!" A bandit yelled. Optikrawler teleported and reappeared firing laser beams from the visor on his head.

"My guess is Sionis." He said. "They've stopped at an abandoned office building."

"I gathered." He said lighting a cigar and puffing it.

"Get them!" A bandit yelled. Optikrawler teleported and reappeared firing laser beams from the visor on his head.
"Alright. Do you want a hand or I could get suited up and go talk to Sionis." She said

"Yep just another job. Got to go on a protection job. Take this guy to new york." She said

Lucy smiled and fought against the bandits. Dabria appeared, her hood up, her skeleton face showing. She watched them fight before looking at Ben. " Azmuth is in trouble "

"Alright. Do you want a hand or I could get suited up and go talk to Sionis." She said

"Yep just another job. Got to go on a protection job. Take this guy to new york." She said

Lucy smiled and fought against the bandits. Dabria appeared, her hood up, her skeleton face showing. She watched them fight before looking at Ben. " Azmuth is in trouble "

"If I'm right where I am and wjere he is are one in the same"

"I see. The bigwig with the huge stache" he said.

Optikrawler turned back. Ben now looked serious. "Where?"

"If I'm right where I am and wjere he is are one in the same"

"I see. The bigwig with the huge stache" he said.

Optikrawler turned back. Ben now looked serious. "Where?"
"Alright just be careful. I can be there in a flash. " she said

"Yep that's the one." She nods.

"I can take you to him. But I have a feeling this might be a trap." She said lowering her hood.

"Alright just be careful. I can be there in a flash. " she said

"Yep that's the one." She nods.

"I can take you to him. But I have a feeling this might be a trap." She said lowering her hood.
"Heh... Flash." He said. "I miss Barry sometimes."

"He owes me 20 bucks." He said.

"Do it." Ben said.

"Heh... Flash." He said. "I miss Barry sometimes."

"He owes me 20 bucks." He said.

"Do it." Ben said.
"Well we could always visit one" she smiled.

" did you win a bet or something. Ah well why dont you try to get it from him?" Macy said.

"See ya when you get back." Lucy said Dabria nods and takes him to where Azmuth was.

"Well we could always visit one" she smiled.

" did you win a bet or something. Ah well why dont you try to get it from him?" Macy said.

"See ya when you get back." Lucy said Dabria nods and takes him to where Azmuth was.
"Yeah I know. Ope gotta go." He said.

"No for a job I did for him."

Ben looked around. "He's here conquest." Reverse-Flash said tossing Azmuth to the side.

"Yeah I know. Ope gotta go." He said.

"No for a job I did for him."

Ben looked around. "He's here conquest." Reverse-Flash said tossing Azmuth to the side.
"Ok " she hangs up.

"Oh I see." The copy of Macy nods taking a sip of her drink. "Should I be worried about not getting paid?"

Conquest stepped into view. "To think it would be that simple." Dabria made the firey halo appear over her head. She grabbed it and tossed it at him.

"Ok " she hangs up.

"Oh I see." The copy of Macy nods taking a sip of her drink. "Should I be worried about not getting paid?"

Conquest stepped into view. "To think it would be that simple." Dabria made the firey halo appear over her head. She grabbed it and tossed it at him.
Peter crawled in through the vents.

"Maybe. So you Macey Macey or a copy?" He asked.

"What do you want from me?" Ben asked.

Peter crawled in through the vents.

"Maybe. So you Macey Macey or a copy?" He asked.

"What do you want from me?" Ben asked.
Sage went home.

"Copy. The real me is in my room." She answered. "I'm the only copy right now"

"of course your just going to get right to fighting." Conquest said dodging the halo. He looked at Ben. "I'm intrested in that Omnitrix."

Sage went home.

"Copy. The real me is in my room." She answered. "I'm the only copy right now"

"of course your just going to get right to fighting." Conquest said dodging the halo. He looked at Ben. "I'm intrested in that Omnitrix."
On the news she saw Sionis in a black mask tied up in webs.

"I see." He said. "Careful not to give her a hangover." He said.

"Yeah its always about the Omnitrix. What makes you think you're gonna get it?" Ben asked.

On the news she saw Sionis in a black mask tied up in webs.

"I see." He said. "Careful not to give her a hangover." He said.

"Yeah its always about the Omnitrix. What makes you think you're gonna get it?" Ben asked.
Sage chuckled. "Looks like peter caught the guy."

"I wont, dont worry" she said

"Because I'm gonna take it. " he said. (Can I cut off Ben's hand?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back