• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Don't underestimate Tennyson. Even without the Omnitrix he has skill."

He looked at Azmuth's body. "Conquest is gonna regret this." He said clenching his fists. "Azmuth believes in the natural order of things. He wouldn't want to be brought back."

The copy of Macy watched the duel and went back to her room. The original was cleaning her guns and taking inventory of what she had. "Booker is here. Otherwise nothing really going on besides getting hit on." The copy said. Macy chuckled. "I see. At least you didnt come back drunk or with an guy." The copy smirked. "I know better. We have a job. We can party after. " macy just shook her head. "And stuff like that is why I only make a few of you. Hard to keep you all under control. "

"Yeah yeah. At least I got close to having that omnitrix." He said taking a seat.

Dabria nods. "I understand. I wont bring him back. "

The copy of Macy watched the duel and went back to her room. The original was cleaning her guns and taking inventory of what she had. "Booker is here. Otherwise nothing really going on besides getting hit on." The copy said. Macy chuckled. "I see. At least you didnt come back drunk or with an guy." The copy smirked. "I know better. We have a job. We can party after. " macy just shook her head. "And stuff like that is why I only make a few of you. Hard to keep you all under control. "

"Yeah yeah. At least I got close to having that omnitrix." He said taking a seat.

Dabria nods. "I understand. I wont bring him back. "
Sans looked at her. "so you clone yourself?"

Ben sighed. "Take me back to Skyrim." He said. "I have unfinished business there."

Sans looked at her. "so you clone yourself?"

Ben sighed. "Take me back to Skyrim." He said. "I have unfinished business there."
"When did you get in here?" The two asked before one merged into the other. Macy nods. "Yes I can. I can do up to five clones. "

Dabria nods. "Of course. I'll make sure Azmuth is laid to rest properly. " she takes him back to skyrim.

"When did you get in here?" The two asked before one merged into the other. Macy nods. "Yes I can. I can do up to five clones. "

Dabria nods. "Of course. I'll make sure Azmuth is laid to rest properly. " she takes him back to skyrim.
"went exploring." Sans said. "Bailey decided to take a nap."

Ben saw Link and Lucy took care of the rest of the bandits.

"went exploring." Sans said. "Bailey decided to take a nap."

Ben saw Link and Lucy took care of the rest of the bandits.
"Ah ok. Well did you see anything exciting? " she asked.

"Hey your back " lucy said "everything turn out okay?" Dabria said nothing and left after dropping him off.

"Ah ok. Well did you see anything exciting? " she asked.

"Hey your back " lucy said "everything turn out okay?" Dabria said nothing and left after dropping him off.
"a couple of unwashed drunks." He said with a shrug.

"We have one more thing to take care of here. So lets get it done." He said seriously. "After that you two should head back to the guild. I've got something to take care of."

"a couple of unwashed drunks." He said with a shrug.

"We have one more thing to take care of here. So lets get it done." He said seriously. "After that you two should head back to the guild. I've got something to take care of."
"Yeah I just saw a duel and a old friend I guess you could call him." She said.

"Sounds good to me " lucy nods

"Yep " Macy said putting her weapons away.

Dabria returned to her home after burying Azmuth. She headed to the library, taking the orb out of her pouch. It glowed before turning into a book.
Sans went to his room. "You fimished your homework?"

Vita walked up to her.

Bailey smiled. "I'm trying. Still this is boring. Can I go ride a horsey?"

"I'm tired of seeing so many people being killed or hurt cause of him." Dabria said. "I want to do something about it "
"sure. lets go." He said.

"We all do." Vita said. "We just have to live with him until we find a way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back