• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"sure. let's go baily." He said.

"Again,,, feral." Ben said tapping the new Omnitrix.
"Okay " Bailey said holding his hand. Macy picked up her bag, putting one of her guns in her holster. "I'm coming with you guys. I got nothing better to do right now "

"Right..that probably wont work" she said.

"Okay " Bailey said holding his hand. Macy picked up her bag, putting one of her guns in her holster. "I'm coming with you guys. I got nothing better to do right now "

"Right..that probably wont work" she said.
"fine by me." Sans said.

"Only one way to stop a Waybad." Ben turned the dial and slammed down on it. "XLR8! You guys make sure no one gets in its path." His visor slid down and he soed off

"Hey Sheriff! We need to talk with you." Macy called out.

"Well if hes too fast he cant get hit. Also he would just try to make him fall" she said
He looked at them. "Make it quick ma'am I'm... Busy..." His eyes fell on Sans the Skeleton.

"Lets go." Link said running to check the path.

XLR8 had sped to the Waybad. If he moved fast enough he could create a wall of air to pushback against its movement. He begsn running back and forth at incredible speed.

Albedo went up to conquest. "Dead is he?" He asked holding up a phone. "Because an Omnitrix device just activated in Skyrim."

He looked at them. "Make it quick ma'am I'm... Busy..." His eyes fell on Sans the Skeleton.

"Lets go." Link said running to check the path.

XLR8 had sped to the Waybad. If he moved fast enough he could create a wall of air to pushback against its movement. He begsn running back and forth at incredible speed.

Albedo went up to conquest. "Dead is he?" He asked holding up a phone. "Because an Omnitrix device just activated in Skyrim."
"My friend here found a body. Thought you might want to know about it." She said

Lucy nods and goes to help.

Conquest sighed. "Guess I was wrong to trust that mage to handle things. I guess he is alive"

"My friend here found a body. Thought you might want to know about it." She said

Lucy nods and goes to help.

Conquest sighed. "Guess I was wrong to trust that mage to handle things. I guess he is alive"
"near the train tracks in the woods just outside town." Sans said.

Link and he worked on getting peiple of the road. They saw a wall of wind in front of the Waybad.

"Unfortunately he also seems to have procured another Omnitrix." Albedo said. "I'm going to take point on Tennyson this time. I'm bringing reverse flash with me. And I will need something to bring Vilgax to our side."

"near the train tracks in the woods just outside town." Sans said.

Link and he worked on getting peiple of the road. They saw a wall of wind in front of the Waybad.

"Unfortunately he also seems to have procured another Omnitrix." Albedo said. "I'm going to take point on Tennyson this time. I'm bringing reverse flash with me. And I will need something to bring Vilgax to our side."
Bailey looked at the sheriff. "There is a trail of blood leading to it."

"Looks like Ben is making progress" she said.

"Well what would bring this Vilgax to our side?" Conquest asked.

Bailey looked at the sheriff. "There is a trail of blood leading to it."

"Looks like Ben is making progress" she said.

"Well what would bring this Vilgax to our side?" Conquest asked.
"You okay kid?" The sheriff asked.

"Well the promise of Tennyson's death for one. And the chance to claim the Omnitrix for himself."

Macy nods. "If you want help. We could be of service. We got some time before a job."

"I'm older than you. I know how to handle myself " he said.
"Fine. Go back to the crime scene and search.," He said.

"Is that wisdome of age? Or the arrogance of it?" Albedo asked. "You are a clever man Conquest, but a man all the same."

"Fine. Go back to the crime scene and search.," He said.

"Is that wisdome of age? Or the arrogance of it?" Albedo asked. "You are a clever man Conquest, but a man all the same."
"Sounds good to me. Sans lead the way." Macy said.

"Maybe it is both" he said pulling out a book. "I will find a way to be a reaper again. I'm tired of these tools " he used a spell to teleport to Vilgax.

"Sounds good to me. Sans lead the way." Macy said.

"Maybe it is both" he said pulling out a book. "I will find a way to be a reaper again. I'm tired of these tools " he used a spell to teleport to Vilgax.
Sans nodded and walked out.

Vilgax was in Vilgaxia sitting on his throne. He looked at conquest but didn't move. Yet.

Macy followed, Bailey was still holding Sans hand.

"Hello Vilgax, I have heard a great deal about you." He said. "I am Conquest"
"You sure you okay kiddo?" Sans asked.

Vilgax leaned forward on his throne. "Explain your presence here. What business does a digraced reaper have with the conqueror of 10 worlds?"

Bailey nods. "Okay."

"I want him gone. That Omnitrix is powerful and can do more harm than good for me. So I'm hoping you could join my little team." He said.
They went back to the scene. Sans inspected the body more.

"You say that like its a simple matter." Vilgax said

Macy walked around for clues. Bailey just stayed by Sans.

"I realize killing Tennyson is no simple matter, hence why I am here" he said
She found the head. There was a paper stuffed in its mouth.

"If I agree. Whatever team you put together will be under MY command."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back